An Invitation Problem

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

"Jinki hyung" He called him when he saw His boyfriend, lay on his bed, started getting bored with all those book in their share room. 

he looked up and smiled happily as he saw the one who have been call him is the one and only person in his heart. non other than Kim Jonghyun. "Jjongie~~^^" he said, as he ran towards Jonghyun and hugged his boyfriend tight.

Jonghyun smiled in return while patted Jinki's back lovingly. "miss me that much, huh?"

"Always."

"why? "

"I dont know~" he mumbles, the taste of Jonghyun's cologne strong on his tongue. sweet as always. for Jinki.

Jonghyun smiled again as he presses soft kiss to Jinki's forehead, "Wanna catch some movies, tonight?" he asked while caressing  his cheek,

"Were going out???!! really??!!",Jinki asked excitedly, as he put his arms around Jonghyun's neck and jumping a bit slowly. Jonghyun chuckled when he saw his boyfriend act, like a child who will be given candy when he asked about dating.

"I want it, I want it!! cmon~!!! " 

“Yah Hyung! why when I asked you to watch some movies, you do not ever want to???!!”  Minho shouted from the living room, and scared the hell out of the two.

“You wish Mino-yya! Jinki is my boyfriend and of course he wont ignore me!!” shouted Jonghyun back, with giggled. enough to make him satisfied, after hearing Minho’s voice getting upset in living room.

Jinki bit his lips as he felt a little guilty when he heard what Minho said. Yes, he reject him to go out watching movies all the time. He didn’t even understand why he reject him and all of his friends to going out, but it did not apply to Jonghyun. and the answer is still, no idea.

“YAHH!!! He’s my hyung too you ing dino!!”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY??!! AISHH~ YOU FROG-” Jonghyun shouted and was about to go to the living room when Jinki suddenly grabbed his arms.

“Mino stop teasing Jjongie! He’s your Hyung too. asked me tomorrow, and I will go out with you! “ finally Jinki said it, agree to Minho’s invitation.

They can hear Minho’s laughing happily from the living room after he heard What Jinki’s said. “Ok Jinki-hyung I LOVE YOU!! YOU TOO JONGHYUN-HYUNG!!”

 

As soon as they heard Minho walk into his room. Jinki pulled Jonghyun’s hand back to go out asap.


"W-wait baby, wait a minutes!"

Jinki pouted his mouth, and raised one of his eyebrows, confused. "What is it again, Jjongie? Hurry up~  I want to go out with you as fast as we can!! "

Jonghyun chuckled once again as he saw his childishness boyfriend comes out again. "Patience baby, I just want a kiss from you~ I miss your lips too, you know~?" 

"Ooo" Jinki said as he smiled and leaning over to give Jonghyun a chaste kissed.  

"Once more"  he whispers when They pulled back, Jinki only smiled lovingly, and pressing his lips to Jonghyun’s again.

"again"

"one more~”

“ple-“


but this time Jinki whined, "Jjongie~~ " ,asked him to stop because he want to go out already.


"okay okay, we'll go. c'mon~!!" Jonghyun said, before intertwined his fingers with Jinki’s soft ones as they walked out from the room, down the stairs and passed the hallway. 

as they reached the red limousine car. Jonghyun quickly opened the passengger seated-door for Jinki, causing the older to blush when The younger acting sweet like that. he pecked the younger cheek afterwards and said, "I love you"

"You too," 

and the limousine drove off from the SHINee dorm. 

 




PS: sorry, for still writing.  I couldnt let my imagination stop eventhough, my english skill still pretty bad.^^