Jinki-Bunny

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

fighting with his boyfriend is the most thing that Jonghyun avoid in his life.  because dealing with a such jealousy bunny is not that easy. especially, when Jinki's angry because he was jealous over Jongkey shipper.

 
theree is one time, when MC ask Jonghyun where does he get his inspiration for song writing from and many fans shouted "KEY" . Jonghyun was tense and silently looking at Jinki who sat beside Taemin.
 
he couldnt deny because well, it was all for the fanservice. JongKey SHipper domination all of the pairs, includes JongYu. although Jonghyun already showed his interest towards Jinki in public, they are still outside and growing naturally. silently he wish, Jongkey would be change into JongYu because, they realize or not,  Jonghyun had falling in love with the one and only guy, and it was Jinki.
 
 
 
when the event end, theres no other thing in Jonghyun's mind beside Jinki. he didnt want Jinki to be mad at him again. he was tired. and he really needs that bunny comforts hugs and kiss. and he definetely couldnt deal if they have to fight again tonight.
 
"Jinki.."
 
There, Jinki stood with an adorable pout and eyes forming a cute glare as he waiting for Jonghyun to come. 
 
"youre cute."
 
"Im mad Jongie!"
 
"I know. but youre too cute to act like that, Bunny~" said Jonghyun as he step forward towards his boyfriend.
 
"Jongkey ship-" before Jinki can say anything again, Jonghyun already locked his lips with him. soft and sweet. as always. 
 
"im just in love with you... And you know it clearly, that Ive imagine you everytime I write the lyrics. only you my inspiration Jinki, no one else! so, theres nothing to worry about them, who didnt know everything real about us.." explain Jonghyun, while carissing the leader's cheek.
 
"Promise Jongie? promise, you wont love anyone else besides me eventhough all the fans are-"
 
a kiss stops him again. but this time in his cheek.
 
"I promise."