Leave

A Ghost Story (Jongyu Drabble)

Jinki jump in happily when he saw his name in bulletin board. he got the high score on the test, between 1000 students in high school. he already accepted in his favorite college and now, he graduated with the best grades in school. there nothing important besides, telling his boyfriend about this. he has to find the one and only he loved. he has to find Jonghyun.

Jinki smiled when he catch the sight of his boyfriend standing next to the bench. ran towards the other guy as he saw Jonghyun’s face tense like he was trying to hold something in his mind. 

the tense expression change to the sad one when finally he saw the older.

"Hi"

"J-jonghyun-aah, is something wrong??" ask Jinki-worried.

Jonghyun shook his head and smiled. “so how is it? did you got the high score??” 

Jinki smiled returning back as he remember what makes him looking for Jonghyun. “I GOT THAT JONGHYUN-AAH! AND IM SO HAPPY!! HIHI!! YOU SHOULD COME TO MY HOME TONIGHT, ME AND MY FAMILY WOULD CELEBRATE IT~!!” says Jinki-back to excited tone.

"I cant.."

"huh?"

"Im…Im leaving tonight Jinki-yya… "

"What do you mean?"

"My parents send me to USA, and I..Im leaving tonight… Im sorry but, I..I have to go there "

 

***

since Jonghyun left, Jinki spent a week inside his bedroom  – doing nothing except for crying. The only times he left bed was when he had to go to the bathroom. Eating was something he rarely did.

he didnt care about his life anymore. Jonghyun was his life. and if there’s no Jonghyun, then there’s no sign of his life either.

just pain.

"I…dont need high score. I- I dont needt-the best grade, I dont need all of them, if I cant have you anymore, K-kim Jonghyun…" Jinki whispered and tears began to stream down his cheeks.