Ch 9

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

3 weeks had past and everything is like usual unless that someone being exotic. 

"Hyunnie, I just get to know his name!! ", Minyoung squealed while putting both of her hand on her cheeks. Couldn't hide the excitement. Seohyun carved a smile at her before looking back at her note's.

"By myself! He introduced himself at me! aww, cool right? ", clasped both of her hand and smiled ear to ear.

Seohyun stop reading before supporting her chins with one of her hands, facing her bestfriend. "You were that happy? ",

Minyoung nodded numerously. "Of course! Look we're mean to be .. Hrmm Minyoung .. Myungsoo. We share the same alphabet infront Oh! and I'm a bit tall and he's too .. and - ", You rightMyungsoo deserve someone better.. It's you Minyoung. Seohyun strengthen herself. I already used to it right? I shouldn't cried she thought.

"I think you both make a great couple together ", sincerely she plastered a smile. Minyoung beamed cutely. "You think so? " 

Seohyun nodded. " Both pretty and handsome. Of course you suit together~ ", She playfully nudged Minyoung beside making Minyoung blushed even more. 

"Then what should I do? You should help me hyunnie~ ", Minyoung pouted while shaking Seohyun hand. 

Seohyun gasped. " I- I  never been in a relationship, Then how could I help you? ", Please don't. I don't want to involve anything with him. 

She quickly returned back to her note. Minyoung looked at her in disbelief. " Stop reading the note's. You're clever enough. You don't need these things ", In a split of second, the note were exchanging hand. Seohyun blinked in suprise. "I should study ~ "


"No you shouldn't ", Minyoung shooked her head like saying no - no - no. Seohyun sighed "Fine. " 

"Now listen here, I want you to investigate him. What I mean is, You ask him what is his ideal type or girl personality that he want for his girlfriend .. Just ask anything that he likes or dislikes, hrm? ", 

Seohyun felt guilty. It's not like she didn't want to help but doing the things that Minyoung said are way too much " I don't know .. and btw how did you know that he is single? "

"It written on his face. And also I heard from other people that he just broke up with her girlfriend. They said she was a . Yucks! that gross, right? ", Speechless. Seohyun couldn't even open . She knew that the students willl not reveal that she was the girlfriend but telling her that she was a were too cruel. "Hyun? Did you hear me? ", Seohyun quickly snapped into reality. 

"I don't think this is a good idea. What if he thought that I like her? ", Yeah, she had to make an excuse to avoid this situation. Minyoung thought for awhile. This is my chance to ran from this~


Seohyun waited for the respond. " Hrm, easy. Just said that you don't like him first before you ask him ", She easily stated making Seohyun felt uncomftable with her seat. Think Seohyun~ Think!

"Don't you think it was weird? ", Minyoung shooked. "Why you ask me too much? Did you happened to have a crush for him too?! ", Minyoung nearly screamed but Seohyun quicken covering with her hand. 

"Aniya~ " , Seohyun denied it but deep in her heart it was sreaming 'Yes' . She fake a laughed. "How could I have a crush for him? I'm nothing and plain girl unless you, you're pretty. I bet if you confess to him, he will gladly accepted it ", Seohyun reassured her. 

"You're pretty too~ Hrmm Okay. How about if this plan succeed, I will set you with other infinite's member?  ", 

"What? Me? No~ They won't like me. I'm fine just being here alone ", Seohyun can't imagine her with other  Infinite. Just think of it making her goosebump. 

"I bet your standard of guy is too high huh? That's why you're not interested with the boys in this high school.", Minyoung stated. 

Seohyun giggled. "Aniyaa~ I just don't felt like wanting a relationship. That's it. "

"Arassoo, I can't do anthing tho. You're way to stubborn .. but if you changed your mind and want someone, just told me okay? And I will definitely help you ", Minyoung held both of Seohyun hand.

"Seohyun nodded before smiling "Ara~ " 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What should I do know? ", Seohyun monolouge. Minyoung who was standing behind her opened when Seohyun just stood straight. "Wae? Something wrong? ", 

"No~ Erm, Can we do this later? I didn't felt like to do it now~ ", Seohyun begged her then glanced at Infinite's who were chatting with each other at the cafeteria. There's was no other students around. Oh ya, whenever Infinite in the cafeteria , no other students dare to get  near them including the fangirl.

"Aniya~ You should go now ", with that Minyoung pushed Seohyun and quickly hide behind the wall, incase Infinite's saw her. Seohyun closed her eyes for awhile and took a deep breathe. Just keep cool and calm. Don't panic and nervous or else he knew that you are weak infront of him  Seohyun remind herself. 

Seohyun entered the cafeteria. Sungjong and Sungyeol who saw her quickly looking at each other. Infinite? They just knew the reason why Seohyun left him. She told them that she need to focus on her studies more. But She didn't tell them the whole story, just half of it. They don't have to know the reason tho.

"Hyung, I think Sungyeol and I have to go now ", Sungjong signaling eyes with Sunggyu and Woohyun. Myungsoo who was busy cleaning the lens of his camera glanced at the maknae. "School projects? ", Sungjong added. "Since when you like to involve inschool projects? ", Myungsoo asked in curiousty yet didn't  leave his eyes from the lens. 

"Since I want to help him ", Hoya answered and stood up. " Come on, Two Sung. We have alot of works to do today ", They walked away from the table and walked pass Seohyun. Although they hate Seohyun decision for leaving Myungsoo but still they they didn't cut the friendship between them. They still meet up whenever Myungsoo was not around.

Sunggyu immediately turned his face to see Seohyun behind. He stood up "Dongwoo, Woohyun. Let ditch class. I'm bored here ", Dongwoo who realised their sutation in now doing a thumbs up "Okay, Let's go. We leave first, Myungsoo ", He patted Myungsoo shoulder before following the hyungs. 

"Cool, they just left me alone here ", He muttered under his breathe. Suddenly he felt someone behind him. " Do you left something? ", Still focusing on the lens. He thought that it was Infinite.

Seohyun who was behind him, gulped. "Ani ", she stated slowly. 

Myungsoo nearly drop the lens quickly turned his face. His eyes widen. You came in the right time~ I truly missing you now~  he thought.

Seohyun acted normal and sat infront of him. "What are you doing here? ", looking straight at her face with his poker face. 

"I want to know your ideal type. ",She said straight forward.  Seohyun tried her best to not met eyes with him. 

Myungsoo scoffed. "You came here just because of that? Are you crazy? Leave ", gesturing her to go away. Although he still missing her, he still couldn't forget her for what she did to him. 

"I'm serious~ ", Seohyun said in monotone. This time she looked into his eyes. She could feel her heartbeat pumping fast.

"Neither am I "

Seohyun closed her eyes for awhile. "Someone want me to ask you about your ideal type ", Myungsoo could guess who's that 'someone'. Probably the new students. Truthfuly she's the kind of girl that he didn't like most. Acted cute infront of him and other stuff. Plastic.

"Tell that someone, I'm not interested to tell my ideal type to her ", Myungsoo said coldly. 

"Fine but may I know why? " , Minyoung will probably asked her why, so she better know his reason. 

"Just because - If she want to know that bad then come to see me by herself, not asking for someone help " , He put down the lens and leaned at the sofa. 

Seohyun sighed. "She was a bit shy to ask you. Just tell me and I will tell her quickly ~ ", She want this conversation end soon. She couldn't even bare to stay like this with him. 

"What else did she ask? ", Myungsoo looked at her. How he wish the break up was just a nightmare. She would probably be on his embrace by this time. 

" Personality that you want f-for your girlfriend  ", Stuttering Seohyun stated. Myungsoo smirked. " Are you a matchmaker now? ", He asked sarcasticly.

"Just answer, I won't be here too long ",  

"Kind, pure, smart, cares for me, loves only me and mostly someone who will not making fun of me ", Dang! It's hurt to hear those last word. She knew that he was referring to her. 

She stood up. "Thank you for your cooperation. I will leave now ", With that, Seohyun walked away from the cafeteria, trying her best to not bust into tears. 

Myungsoo closed his eyes and put his forearm on his forehead . "My ideal type is always you, Seo Joo Hyun ~ ", he mumbled softly. 


"How is it going? Good? ", Minyoung asked when they were on the way to the class. 

"Yeah, His ideal type really suits you. You had a good chance you know? ", Seohyun smiled at her. Only if she knew what happened back then. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit done. SORRY WITH MY POOR GRAMMAR. T-t
OMG. My eng is ;AA;