Ch 17

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"Erm, Myungsoo. so.. now what? ", Seohyun asked remembering they were still in the forest.

Myungsoo didn't replied but rather further the kiss to her cheeks and neck. "Myungsoo, stop it. It's tickle me ", Seohyun struggle to get off from him. "You know, I miss you so much that I just want to hug and kiss you till tomorrow", Myungsoo whispered softly to her making her cheeks blushed.

Seohyun kicked his leg. "I'm sorry. But that wouldn't happen, Mister ", Myungsoo rubbed his pain and gave her a playful glared. " You really don't love me anymore right? It's hurt, you know " 

"Stop joking, I didn't kick you that hard. You wouldn't even get any bruise ", Seohyun crossed her arm and glanced at him. But inside, she was guilty and worried for him. Did I kicked him hard? She suddenly though when Myungsoo didn't showed any respond and just continue rubbing his leg. 

She sat infront of him and held his leg. "Is it that hurt? I'm sorry ", Seohyun muttered as she rubbed his leg, feeling terribly guilty. Myungsoo smirked and slowly pushed her down and get on top of her. "M-myung-s-soo . W-what are you doing? ", Stuttered she spoke that word. 

"I don't know. What you want me to do, dear? ", He caresed her cheeks then gave both of them a lovely kiss. "I think you're sick. Let go to our base camp and I will help you with your leg", She tried to get up but Myungsoo weight was to heavy for her strength. 

''Myungsoo? ", Seohyun make her question looked at him. Myungsoo get off from her slowly. "We can't ", He muttered softly. 

Seohyun brushed her pants while looking at him. "What do you mean we can't?  ", She tried to sound as calmed as she can. "I don't know the way back ", He stated.

Seohyun gasped. "Are you being serious? ". He nodded.

"Then what should we do? ", She tried to search for her phone in the pocket. She let out a sighed. " I left my phone in the tent. Give me your phone. " She ordered.

"I don't have my phone with me too " He stated. "Hey, Calm down! Are you scared? It's okay. You have me right? ". He pulled her to sit beside him. 

"We will spend a night here and before the sun rise we will go back to our base camp. I promise,  okay? ", Myungsoo reassured her. It took a long time for Seohyun to nod and agreed with his boyfriend suggestions. 

Myungsoo took of his sweater and applied on top of her. "Now, let go to sleep. Do you want to sleep on my arm or what? ", Myungsoo grinned. She pushed him aside. "Not gonna happen ". She stuck her tongue out at him and lied further from him. 

"Hey, Why you're so far from me? " Myungsoo whined. Seohyun were back facing him. "I couldn't trust you ", She honestly said.

"Tsk. Fine. I just have a thin shirt with me and my girlfriend don't even care. I would probably end up frozen this night " He nagged. Seohyun sat up and gave him back his sweater. "I don't want that ". He said.

Seohyun gritted her teeth. "Then what do you want, darling? " He sarcastically said.

"I want you to come closer ", he patted beside him. Seohyun playfully rolled her eyes and scooted closer beside him earning a big smiled from him. 

"Now feel much better " He whispered at her. Seohyun control herself from smiled. "Aishh. Tonight is a bad luck for me. " She groaned. "You have your boyfriend with you is a bad luck too? ",

"That was the worst ". she replied, joking. Myungsoo pouted cutely at her. "You make me hurt, jagi ". 

Seohyun pinched his cheeks. " Sorry. I'm just kidding " He still sulking. "Sorry wasn't enough for me ". He implied.

"I'll treat you later, okay? ". He shook his head. "I wanna kiss. A goodnight kiss ", he stated.

"Just that? Fi- ". Myungsoo cut " on the lips ". He smirked.

"On the cheeks ". Seohyun make a deal with him. 

"No. Lips "

"I don't want. Cheeks "

"Lips! "

"Cheeks!"

"Fine. Cheeks and lips "

"No! "

"Hurry up, I'm getting sleepy " He shook her hand. " Then just go to sleep ", Seohyun finely stated.

"Not before you kiss me ", He stubbornly said. "Okay fine. But on the cheeks ", She said.

"Okay okay ", He agreed. Seohyun carved a smile and lean closer. She just an inches from him and before he could turnred his head aside, Seohyun cover his mouth and gave her peck on his cheeks "

Seohyun lightly chuckled at him. "I know your trick ", Myungsoo looked at her frustrating but then broke into a smile when he saw her yawned. "Go to sleep now, babe " Seohyun nodded. "Goodnight, Myungsoo " She slowly closed her eyes.

Myungsoo just watched her sleeping. "But tonight was a good luck for me.. " He put his arm on her waist and brought her closer to him. 

"Cause finally we're back together ", And soon he drifted to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the waiting and this simple boring chapter.

Truthfully I don't have any idea. T.T

Sorry for the weird grammar and English.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Sorry / bow