Ch 1

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"woohoo ~ I just knocked them all down! ", The youngest member of the group called Infinite waving his hand up in the air as he was cheering for himself Alone

"Hey- hey.. It's not just YOU who fought with them! ", The tallest member in Infinite snarl. Okay, let me tell you this,  When we mention INFINITE. No one could ever stay calm. They were totally a baddass, the baddass group in Seoul. No one could go near them included the teachers. They couldn't do anything. Wanna know why? Because all this baddass parents are the huge investment in their school. If they punished or scold them. Snap. The school will run down in a split of second. 

"Tch, but I did the best here ", Sungjong won't give up. He already make his annoyed face infront of his hyung while crossing his arm. They were actually walking to their school after fighting with some old gangster out there. And as we can see, they just won the fight. 

"Yeah, Our sungjongie was great ", The grease hyung barged in the conversation while slung his arm around him and made a thumbs up. 

"We proud of you! ", Hoya and Sunggyu pulled him and ruffled his head. They were happily strolled down the street while compliment each other. Myungsoo at the side, chewing his gum as he in his own world. 

"You didn't talk anything, Why? Thinking about her? ", Dongwoo nudged his elbow and grinned like a fool beside him. "Dude, you totally looks dumb now ", Myungsoo chuckled, looking at Dongwoo.

"You little - I'm still your hyung! show some respect! ", he acted like he pissed off. "Respect my ", Soon, they laugh together with their craziness.

"I miss her ~ ", he murmered softly just for Dongwoo to hear. " Owww~ so sweet ", Dongwoo squealed girly while playfully hit Myungsoo arm. 

"Yah ~  Are you sure? ", "Sure what? ", Dongwoo raised his eyebrow as he looked at Myungsoo in curiousity. 
"That you are a GUY~ ", Myungsoo smirked beside as he tucked in his hand in the pocket. "You make me shiver, dude ", 

Dongwoo scoffed before slung his arm around Myungsoo. "Now I know why you wanna go to school so badly today, eventhough you can just hang out somewhere else, enjoy yourself. Haa~ busted ! ", He teased the visual back. 

"I-I'm n-not. W- well, that is what boyfriend are right?. Stood there whenever his girl need. ", he coulndn't help but to stutter a bit for defending himself. "Yeah - yeah. Hey, speaking of whom. She's here ~~ ", Dongwoo tilt his head toward the girl that wore a neat uniform with a small notebook on her left hand and her cute keroro pen on her right. She take down students who were late to school since she was the head prefect in Woolim High School.

Myungsoo smile looking at her unknowing that he had blush too much. Just as they arrive infront of the main gate, Dongwoo stop his path. Myungsoo who was in daze shocked with the sudden. "Eyy, I don't think so ~ ", Dongwoo stated while looking at him in doubted.

"Don't think so what? ", Myungsoo asked lazily since he just ruined his mood. "That you are a GUY ", He mocked back what Myungsoo said earlier while laughing out his heart loud. All the Infinite entered the gate except Mungsoo who cupped his face and tap a little. "Am I blush too hard? ",