Ch 15

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

Myungsoo just get out from the bathroom when he saw all the student gathered and some of them get up and started to walk into the forest. Infinite? they're not with him. They already gone to stay at the hotel the entire night and promise to come back the next morning. 

He watched one by one couple leaves the group. Myungsoo went towards the group when he just heard someone spoke
"I will ", He witness everything infront of his eyes when the guys grab her hand and held it tight before getting into the forest.

His hand curled into a fist. He couldn't hold up his jealousy anymore. So, he stride into the forest without any girl beside him. Damn it! She's mine, dude 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun pulled her hand away when they're far away from the camp base. To tell you the truth, She didn't know a single thing about the guy beside her. She didn't even bother to glance at him.

"Woahh. The moon is really pretty ", A deep voice had just came out from the guy mouth. Seohyun stared at the moon and suddenly she curved a smile. She never thought a guy would be interested with the moon up there.  "But still, You're the prettier one here ", He added andd soon her smile slowly disappeared. She thought he was talking nonsense.

It was a long journey. They just followed the mark that the fascilator left. A yellow ribbon that tight up on the tree. Seohyun didn't response to anything he said. She crossed her arm and walked with silence until the guy stood infront of her and bock her path. 

"Look, I'm trying to talk with you ", Seohyun looked at the guy infront of her. Althought it was night,  she could see his feature with the help of the moonlight. She couldn't lied that he was handsome and have a cute face.

But it was useless. She didn't care about it. She's not that type of girl that will be fangirling about him. So, she shove his hand away and kept walking. "Why you didn't want to talk with me? Did you have a bad breath? ", He stated from behind. 

"What? ", Seohyun turned around, instead of being angry she was rather shocked. His face was only inches from her. He sniffed near her face. "Hmm, strawberry flavour. Nice ", He plastered a smile. Seohyun took a step back. Her heartbeat was beating rapidly. 

"Err, I'm sorry ", He straighten up his body and awkwardly rubbed the back of neck. Seohyun quickly turned back and walked fast ahead him. Eventually, they're getting near the place where all the couple gathered. 

Suddenly, he grabbed her wrist. Seohyun glanced at her wrist then at him. She want to pull his hand away but half of her heart won't let it be.It was like something had control her mind.  So, she just end up staring at her hand. " I only want to say ... Thank you, Joohyun-shii ", He said before heading to the group of people. 

He know me.. But, why he thanks me? I didn't know him at all. All sort of thought had came out in her mind before someone ordered her. "Come with me ", With that he pulled her back into the forest, 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoho, Weird chappie. I will edit this later. 
Im sorry if it was just short and boring. T_T 
My grammar is .