Ch 10

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"Are this actually his phone number? Why he didn't give me a call till now when I already text him my number? ", Minyoung whined like a kid while scroling her phone up and down purposely waiting Myungsoo to start a call or text. Seohyun sighed. This is her fifth time asking her this question. 

Seohyun pick the slice of apple that one of her maid pack for her and brought it to . All she need was a peaceful lunch but Minyoung just ruined it. Her mind gone far from the incident last month. She couldn't help but to feel guilty untill now.

She felt someone shaking her arm. "Yah - Seohyun-ah, Do you hear me? I'm asking you~ ", Minyoung steal a glanced at Seohyun before focusing at her phone again. Seohyun stared at her. She admit that Minyoung is pretty. So pretty. Boys in her school really admire her. She always getting love letter and gift from them. But she will just ignore them, not because they are ugly. Some of them are good looking too but she never cares. Her eyes are only for Myungsoo. Seohyun ex boyfriend.

"Should we stop - ", unknowing, Seohyun murmered softly while looking at her. MInyoung widen her eyes, facing her. "What? " nearly screamed that make Seohyun snapped in reality. The moment when every student take a pause and glanced at them.

"Huh? Ani, What did you ask just now? ", putting her best innocent face. "Are you daydreaming? I asked if this was - ", realising that Minyoung will asked this type of question again, she cut in. 

"Of course, You also witness infront of your eyes right? ",

Last month. 20 October. Just a few days after their meeting at Cafeteria,  reminiscing in her mind. 

Flashback

"Why do we have to meet? I don't want to see you again. Go. ", Myungsoo said in monotone while eating his lunch with . Infinite, they acted like usual or more like pretend not to hear. Seohyun cheeks burning. Not because of blushing but embarrassed. She was totally like a stupid ex girlfriend that desperate for their relationship back. 

Minyoung who sat at the table that far away from them, peered their movement. She thought that Seohyun and Myungsoo looked awkward together. Did Something happened between them? Nah~ She never show any interest with guys. 

Seohyun placed her notebook and a pen infront of him. Myungsoo smirked and stop eating while Infinite just watching curiously. 

"I don't want to do this~ ", He glanced a bit at her before leaning his body against the chair, crossing his arm. 

"You know, she's watching this ", She gritted her teeth. Myungsoo eyed at her back and he could see that the new student were stalking them. Duhh, as usual she's a coward . He thought. 

"Ara. but still I don't have any intention to give her my number ", Infinite who just realized the situation gasped in suprise. Seohyun tried to match Myungsoo with another girl?! Seohyun looked away when Infinte threw a glared at her

"Noona! What - ", Sungjong couldn't handle it. He knew that something wrong with Seohyun. First, break up. Then, she easily find someone for him. What is happened here?! 

Myungsoo turned his gazed at Sungjong when he tried to continue his sentence, eyeing him and others to go. Sungjong heaved out a loud sighed and stood up. Other member did the same. Actually, they also were asking the same question. They never thought Seohyun will do this to Myungsoo. Did she gonna die or what? Soon, Infinite leave the place. 

"Sit ", He ordered her to sit  while kicking the chair infront of him hard. Seohyun shooked her head. "Shiro ", She firmly rejected. 

He put on his evil smile that could kill almost every girl's heart in this school. "Look, She's watching us. In anytime I could grab your hand, brought you closer and kiss you hard infront of her and infront of everyone. ", He  may sound threatened her but deep inside he wish that he could do that. 

Seohyun immediately sat on the chair. " I already told you before this right? If she wants me, meet me.", Myungsoo stated then sipping his drink. 

"When the time comes she will meet you, by herself. Not now. She's not ready " 

"oh - so now you're her slave. Cool ", He gazed at her up and down while raising his eyebrows. 

She closed her eyes for awhile. Talking to him is just making things worsen. "Please. coperate. ", She muttered one by one word.

"Why don't you just give her my number? You have it right? Oh sorry, I forget you will probably delete it since we broke up ", he speaks a bit loud at the word broke up. 

"She didn't know our past and I don't want her to know about it too. So please, don't make things hard. I'm tired already " She rubbed her temple.

"Ahh~ That's why. You embarrased with our relationship, huh? ", sarcasticly he said . Seohyun gulped while looking straight at him. 

"Just do what I told you. ", she ignored his question. 

"Huh ", He let out a sighed. "I think I can't ", He added while tucking his hand in the pocket. 

"She 's the only one person who acted like a friend to me. No one ever do this to me before. So please. I begging you. Just write your number at the notebook. I don't want her to look upset because of this ", Myungsoo grabbed the notebook and wrote something. Actually. the way she said really hurt him a lot. No one ever do this to me? Then who is him before? Yeah right. I'm Just for fun. 

After he done writing he stood up from his seat. " tch. It really irritates me when you said something for sympathize. So I think I better go now. it really makes my ears hurt ", He smirked then walking away . He took a glanced at Minyoung first before headed out with a sly smile. 

Seohyun pulled the notebook towards her. 


Just told her that my phone broke . 
Because I will just give my number to those who I liked. 

She gritted her teeth so that she will not burst in tears. She ripped the paper and put in her pocket, secretly incase Minyoung would found it. The other pages were Myungsoo number. Seohyun wrote this last night when Minyoung asked her for his phone number. She knew he will not gave his number easily. She just want him to look like he wrote it. 

She took a deep breathe before walking toward Minyoung table. "Why took you so long? ", The first question that she asked. Seohyun showed her the notebook. "He gave you his number!! ", Seohyun acted like she was excited too. "really?! ", But of course Minyoung will be the most excited.

"But I wonder what took so long. He even talk with you! What are you talking about? ", She sound jealous. Seohyun just smiled. "He kept asking me who that girl? Is she pretty? and I have to tried hard not to reveal that it was you ", Minyoung giggled softly. "Then, do you think I have to make a move now by myself ? ", Seohyun nodded. Even if it was hard she knew that oneday she stills have to let him go. 

Minyoung nodded before craving a smiled. "Thanks you so much. You have to thicken your face for me ", Minyoung hugged her tight while saying those word. "No big deal - ", Seohyun hugged back while patting her back. " but you have to treat me patbingsoo. ara? ", Minyoung released the hug while making an okay signal "Call! " 

End of flashback


======================================================================================================
Edit tomorrow. :) 
I think this chappie is a bit weird. btw sorry for my grammar. 
Thanks reader! <3