Ch 6

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

Seohyun headed to the school main gate. All the students already went home. She looked around. There is no sign of Myungsoo. She sighed. Should I just let him go?  She thought. Then, a black rolls royce phantom extended wheelbase limousine stopped infront of her. A good-looking chauffeur get off the car and bowed. "I don't want to ride this ", Seohyun stated while looking away, heartless.

"I'm sorry but this is an ordered ", She took a deep breathe. "Just go! I will go back home by myself ", She shed a tears. Somehow she start to hate her mother more. And when she said he hate her, it's included everything. 

Flashback

"Don't you have to tell me something that I didn't know when I were in London? ", Mrs Seo looked at her daughter. They were having a dinner. Mrs Seo putting the meat that she already cut into and chewed it in manners. 

Seohyun acted like she didn't know anything and continued to eat. "Who is Kim Myungsoo to you? ", She said after wiped with the white napkin that place on her lap. Seohyun glared at her mom. She tried to be patient but she just couldnt. Every single day she start to hate her.

"Don't hurt him ", There is no angelic voice in her tone. "Oh? I didn't say that I will hurt him. I just want to know who is him to you? I bet he is more than a friend right? ", She smiled. An evil smile actually. 

"He is just a friend, I will remind you again don't ever laid a finger at him ", Seohyun stood up. She already lost her appetite since her mom brought up this topic. 

"You don't have to be worry. I didn't even saw him yet. Only my workers did. And if I found it that you lied to me, he will turn to a dead meat. ", She sipped her Chateau Margaux wine while looking at her. 

"I hate you ", She climbed up the stairs and goes straight to her room.

End of flashback




Seohyun start to walk while wipe her tears. She has to be strong. There's a long way to go. This may be a quarter of it. If she give up now it will prove that she is a coward. 

"Now ", The chauffeur instructed.  Two well-trained bodyguard stood beside her. "You have to follow us Mrs Seo", One of them said while grabbing her hand. "No! " Seohyun quickly kick his left leg. He immediately release her hand and held up his left feet, groaning with pain. 

Seohyun took this chance to run away from them but unfortunately the other bodyguard hugged her tight, so that she couldn't move. "Let me go!! ", hitting his arm that on her waist. Dubb!  All she can hear is a groan from the bodyguard before he fell down beside her, unconcious. She turn to look behind her. Eyes widen. Myungsoo 

Myungsoo attacked the bodyguard. They were fighting endlessly. Myungsoo threw a punch at him. The bodygurad fell backward. He tried to stand "You.. ing ... ", Myungsoo took a lurching step forward with each word. On the third, he swung "! ". The bodygurad fell down. 

Seohyun at the other side felt wobbly at her knee. She couldn't believe in her eyes what happened just now. Myungsoo went forward to her. "Babe, are you okay? ", Seohyun looked at the bruise on his face, slowly her tears fell down. "I know you were traumatised. I'm sorry for coming here late ", He wiped her tears away. "Shh! Don't cry. I'm here with you ", When Myungsoo about to hug her. 

"I'm sorry sir, but Mrs Seohyun have to go now ", The chauffeur pointed the gun on myungsoo head. Myungsoo rolled his eyes before trying to push away the gun but seohyun fastly caught his wrist. "Tao, I will follow you. But give me 20 minutes ", Seohyun said at him before pulling Myungsoo to the nearest park. 

Soon, when they arrived at the park. Seohyun asked him to sit. She took a deep breathe. "Babe- ", "Are you crazy? ", she cut in while placing a plaster on his bruise. "What? ", He innocently asked. "Don't act like you don't know anything! You are battling between your life earlier! I don't want this to happen like 3 years ago. I don't want. ", she shooked her head, wiping her tears.

"It won't happen Hyun, I promise you it won't happen ", He tried to soothing the situation now. "But you broke the promise. Do you think I will believe you after this. It hurting me! ", She pointed at her chest. 

"Then, do you think I'm happy looking at you that nearly been kidnapped infront of my eyes! Hurting you!  And they even hug you whereas that should be my hug! ", He yelled at her. The first time of his life after the relationship.

"Stop talking nonsense- They are my mom workers. They won't hurt me. ", She massage her temple. 

"That's what making me more frustrated. I don't even know you - ", Seohyun turn her face at him. "I don't know who the hell my girlfriend is?! ", He snarled. Seohyun looked away, guilty.

"I'm sorry. I have to go ", Seohyun stated while getting up but Myungsoo caught her wrist. "Rolls royce phantom extended wheelbase limousin? You told me that your family is an average people. The hell an average people could afford that! Are you trying to make fun of me? If it true. Then well done. You succeed. ", A serious death tone from him. 

"Fine! Yes. I'm just trying to make fun of you! What makes you believe that I was serious about this relationship. You're not even my standard.", Seohyun stated, crossing her arms. 

"But why?! ", He tighten the grip. "Because you hurting people around me and even me now ", Seohyun looked at her wrist that already turned red. 

"From now on, We're over ", She continued. Myungsoo widen his eyes. He release her wrist and stood infront of her. 

"You know what... You make me regret for the first time of my life for choosing you as my girlfriend ", With that, He walked away and remove the plaster on his face. "The is this!  

Seohyun bite her lips while looking away. She headed to the limousin. Tao opened the door for her and she quickly get in. Soon, she cried her heart out. 

"Miss? ", Tao concernly asked. "Just ignore me! ", She yelled while wiping her tears that had no sign to stop. Tao nodded a little before looking straight at the road. I'm sorry myungsoo. I'm really sorry. I have to do this. This is the best for us 

And without realising she felt asleep due to the tiredness. Tao glanced at Seohyun. I'm sorry. If I could help you. I will just brought you away from here. It hurting me seeing you like this. But I just can't...



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT LATER. SORRY BAD GRAMMAR. . hehe
THANKS FOR THE SUSCRIBE.