Ch 11

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

Everyone gathered in the school hall. Seohyun was looking around when suddenly she met gaze with Myungsoo. Myungsoo who was staring at her quickly turned his body to the members, babbling some stuff. She sighed. MInyoung walked in the crowd of student and saw Seohyun, alone. Minyoung carved a smile. She immediately clinged her arm with her and brought her to the soft board making Seohyun blinked in surprise. "Y- ya - "

"Wah. Daebak! ", Minyoung cheered. Seohyun immediately facing the soft board. Mwo? Camping Trip?!  They looked at the list name students who will be involve. "Look, there is our name!! ", Minyoung beamed cutely when she could trace Seohyun and her name. Selection to go to this Camping Trip is based on your grade. If you didn't passed the 30th ranking then there is no chance you will get involve. Seohyun quickly searched for his name. 24 - 25 - 26. Kim Myungsoo. Oh? He's here! He is on the list! Seohyun carved a smile. But wait- 

Seohyun frowned. She remove her hand from Minyoung. "Minyoung-ah I think I have to meet someone right now ", Soon, after she said that word she walked away from the crowd. Minyoung gonna ask why when suddenly she caught Myungsoo taking with not far away from her. He is on the list too right? Is this a coincidence?

Meanwhile, Seohyun ran as fast as she can. She stop infront of the principle room, panting hardly. She knocked the door. Then, she heard the other voice invited her in. 

"What make you come here, Joohyun? ", Mr. Park said while guesturing her to sit. She bowed politely and sat on the chair infront of him. She fold her hands and strengthen herself. She knew she couldn't lied to him but.. what else could she do?

"I can't go along to the Camping Trip ", She said softly while trying her best to put on a smile at him. Mr. Park looked at her shocked. 

"But- why? You know, Your mom sponsored everything for this. Equipment, clothes. It will just be a waste if you can't come too "

"I have something to do this week. That's why I can't go " She tried to think of an excuse.

"Hrm. Is that too important? Did your mom had been informed about this? ", Mr Park looked straight at the pure girl infront of her. 

"Of course, She's the first one to know about this ", She ignored the first question incase it will lead to another question. 

"Oh- okay. Then why she didn't told me anything when we talked just now. ", Mr park tilted his head aside, thought of something. 

"She probably forgot about this. Well, My mom. Busy with her company and other stuff ", Mr park nodded, agreeing with her.  "Ara. I will replace someone at your place ", 

"Nae. Gomawo, Sosaengnim ", She stood up and bowed. Then, she left the room. She closed the door softly from behind when suddenly she saw Myungsoo near the room, leaning on the wall. No expression from him. "I heard everything ", He opened his mouth. 

Seohyun turned her body and walked away, ignoring him. Then, she felt someone pulling her arm. Dragging her to the nearest classroom. She was shocked that she could only stood still. Myungsoo locked the room and facing her. Seohyun avoid his eyes. 

"I couldn't stand with you, hyun. Did you really hate me that much? " He asked gently. Not like the other day when they talked at the Cafeteria.

"I think you know that answer ", She looked at him, emotionless. Then, she heard him sighed. "I know you were lying, Hyun.. You lied about everything. I.. know you still loved me ", He held her hand when Seohyun pulled it away, roughly. "Don't touch me " She said softy yet still had that firm tone on his voice.

Myungsoo startled a bit. He looked away while placing his hand on his temple. "Why you didn't go too? You know I study hard for this - ", 

"You acted different from yesterday. Just be yourself ", She murmered, remind him about the incident at the cafeteria before. 

"Yah - We were talking about - "

"Then go. I didn't forced you to stay ", She cut in and walked toward the door. " Hyun - "

"It either you go or I go. As you heard, I won't go. So please go.. for her sake ", She unlocked the door and pulled the knob. " and please give her a call too ", With that she walked out from this room leaving Myungsoo behind. 

"Please tell me that this is just a part from your acting ", He muttered then sat on one of the chair in the classroom.

=====================================================================================================


Seohyun stared at the mansion infront of her. She heaved out a loud sighed. This is just like hell. She walked in as the maid greet her politely. When she pass the living room, someone told her to stop. Seohyun ignored and continue to walk. She knew this will happened soon. Mr park would probably told her mother

"I said stop! so stop! ", She shouted at Seohyun making her stopped. Seohyun closed her eyes for awhile. 

"Who let you decide that you won't go to the camping trip?! ", Mrs Seo crossed her arm while looking straight at her daughter 

"All this time, I followed your ordered. You asked me to be in the top. I made it. You told me to not be friend with other students that are not our standard, I tried and it works. I done everything for you although somethimes I felt hurt. This time, I decide myself. So please accept my decision. ", She said softly as she didn't want to create a new war. Mrs Seo scoffed and looked at her in disbelief. 

"Whatever. I don't care. I sponsored everything for the camping trip so you must go. Please think what will other students think if you didn't come. You will just make me ashame for having a daughter like you whom didn't appreciate what her mom doing ", With that, Mrs Seo went upstairs. "tch, such a troublesome ", She stated loudly in purpose that Seohyun would hear too.

Seohyun looked at her only mom figure until she disappeared. Sometimes Seohyun thought is she her biological mother. Why did she treat her like she's not a family? Why must she controlled everything for her? Her tears flow slowly. "Miss - ", One of the maid tried to comfort her. Seohyun who realised she was crying immediately shove the tears away. "Ah. I'm such a cry baby, huh? Oh. Where's Tao? I didn't see him recently? ", The maid looked at each other.

This is her tenth time dialling his number. "Pick up.. Please.. " Seohyun wiped her tears away and brought the phone near her ear. "Sorry.. but the number you had dial is not answering.. Please leave a message after this tone.. titt. ", the operator voice on the other line. 

"Oppa.. This is me, Seohyun. Why you do that?! Why you leave me here alone?! I have no one left beside you. ", She sobbed before continue. " I'm hurt. I need you .. Please call me back. I'm waiting ", click! She hung up. She rest her head on his arm and looked at the phone. 

"Tao? Madam didn't told you? He already resign. One of the maid heard that he get a better job at another house .. " 

Seohyun hide her face, refraining from crying. Suddenly, her phone ringging. She immediately answered without looking on the screen. She cried "Oppa, Where- ", She paused when she heard the voice on the other line.

"Hyun? ", she silent. Only her sobbing could hear. "Why are you crying? Did something happened to you?"

"None of your problem ", She said coldly. Sobbing.

"Hyun, I - "  

"I'm tired. I want to go to  sleep now and don't call me ", She hung up the phone.

Myungsoo looked at his phone. "She truly hate me now. What was my fault that I have to go through this situation? " He sghed and looked up at the sky. He and Seohyun always like to look up at the sky, watching the beautiful star. It really soothing back then. 

But now it was over. He walked out from the veranda and headed to the bed. "It's okay.  I will try again tomorrow. ", He decided. He won't acted cold infront of her again. He didn't care about what she's saying at the park before. He only care about getting her back. Getting his love back..






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit tomorrow. 
I'm done update this chapter on my birthday!! <3
Lol. I'm turning 16 but still in english, hehehe
btw Thanks for waiting this bored chappie. /bowed/