Ch 19

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"Stop there, seohyun! ", Her mother raised her voice. Seohyun just entered the house when her mom stopping her.  

Seohyun shut her eyes and brushed her hair to the back. "What now? ", she turned and looked at her mother, emotionless. 

Mrs Seo glared and came near here. "Ungrateful child. I thought I already told you not to go near Myungsoo again. Don't you get my threaten " She said with her wicked voice. 

"I'm sick of that thing. I don't care anymore ", she fixed her bag strap and make a move when her mom grabbed her wrist and yanked her closer. 

"Break up with him. I already arranged someone for you. The lee's family. They're billionare just like us. ", 

She pulled her hand away. "who are you deciding my love life?. I'm not a coward Seohyun anymore. I don't care what you gonna do. I will protect my relationship. Myungsoo too ", She's getting enough of her. She don't care anymore what gonna happen next.

Pang! 

Seohyun held her red cheek. "Yes. Do what other mom would do ", She said sarcasticly before she continue "this just show how low you are ", her eyes filled with hatred. 

Mrs Seo face reddened. She was furious with angered. 

"You! Get out from my house!! ", She exploded. Her hand balled in fist. Her chest heaved up and down. 

"I be glad too ", Seohyun stormed up to her room and packed everything she need. She came down with a big suitcase. 

"You know what. I'm glad dad leaves us first so that he won't had witnessing how bad and desperate you are ", With that, Seohyun walked out from the house. 

She stopped at the gate and spunned behind her for the last time. The house that full with memories of her and her father. 

"I'm sorry dad. I broke our promised. I can't stay here anymore. I'm tired with all this thing. I hope you understand. ", She wiped her tears before continue her walked. 

~~~

She took a sit on the bench after she's walking like a miles away. The light from the nearby shop make the night prettier. She looked around her. She saw a couple of family strode down the street. She could see how happy the family. They were holding hand and laughing together. She smiled.

She wonder if she was really from an average family, would she be like that too? Will her mom be nice and treat her will all the love.

She felt her eyes wet again. She was trying to wipe those off when suddenly a napkin appeared infront of her. 

"You didn't show up at the detention room ", 

She was familliar with the voice. She looked up and saw Chanyeol grinning at her.

She rolled her eyes before getting up and about to walk away. 

Chanyeol quickly grabbed her wrist. "Yah. Don't be like this. I'm trying to be nice here ", 

She pulled her hand away and sat back on the bench. "Then don't ", she shot back. 

He took a deep breathe and release it. "Okay. I'm sorry about earlier at the school. I just want to be friend with you ",

Seohyun glanced at her side, feeling guilty. " You shouldn't acted like that. You can ask me to be friend with you. It's not that hard you know ", 

Chanyeol carved a smile "Then, can we do this again. Hi I'm Chanyeol, Can I be your friend? ", he grinned widely showing his perfect white teeth.

She looked at him unbelievable. " No ", She playfully answered and looked away. 

"Then, more than friend? ", he raised his eyesbrow up and down. Still grinning.

She shoved him away. "Just go ", She didn't feel like answering his joke. Chanyeol laughed making her laughed too.

"I made you smile ", He gladly said. "Yup, because you are annoying", 

Chanyeol made a face and didn't defend himself. He admit that he was annoying. "So what with the crying and not to mention with the suitcase too? ", he pointed at the suitcase infront of her.

She was about to answer when he continued. "Do you ran away fron home? Judging by the way you still on your uniform. Definitely you were running away? Why? Your grade getting worse? You ran away afraid that your mom will know? ", He joked. He knew she's the best student in their school.

"You sure talk like a girl. And it's not funny ", she snorted earning a nudge from him. "Why so serious? ", 

"So what happened? Mind to share with me? ", He offered. 

She shooked her head. "Not that serious ", 

He nodded. Don't want to force her. "Okay, so what your plan? ", he asked. She shrugged. "Probably searching for a new place to live in. Well, do you know some place that were cheap? ", 

He smiled. He got an idea. "I know one. Follow me ", he grab her hand and tok her somewhere. 

=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Hhahahahhaha. Okay guys. So I'm back. I thought about this story a lot and to just leave the story like that I think it's a bit cruel. So I decided to finish this story. Yup. I Changed my mind. Hahahhaha. So to my lovely reader I'm sorry for making you guys waiting. I'm such a bad author. T.T

So Thank you so much for patiently waiting for me I hope I can cheer you up with this new update. Hopefully. I RE-read this again and I was like what I'm doing man. Hahahaha. Sorry for my grammar and so on. You know after a long hiatus this what happen. Lol. Okay so thats it. I promised you that I will tried to update this story along with the ONE AND ONLY story. Pray for me lol. Okay bye guys.