Ch 4

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"Tch, That Sungjong really are getting on my nerve ", there was a serius death tone on his voice. Seohyun smiled looking at her side that already turned red because of anger. 

"I'm proud of you, Oppa ", She beamed cutely at him while holding his hand. That's the way to cool him down.

"Of course you should! I followed your order, babe ", He ruffled her hair while giving her his handsome smiled. 

"Aigoo~ Look what you just did ", Seohyun pointed at her hair while combing it to look perfect as earlier. 

"You look prettier with that kind of hair ", He while chuckled softly.

She throw him a glared. "Ara- ara. Mian, my princess. Don't be sulk. Your Prince Charming is here ", Trying his best to coax her. she started to smile a bit. 

"Where are we heading right now? I never seen this place before ", looking around before turning back his head to Seohyun. 

"Well, you can say that this is my secret place ", Both of them walking through the alley hand in hand. Seohyun can't help but to smiled widely, actually this is her first experience of love. She never going out with another guy before this as she has no interest with them back then. But after meeting Myungsoo for a couple of time, bit by bit she start to feel something unusual.. 

flashback 

"Hahaha~ I know right! Hahaha~ ", The three Sung were laughing heartily hearing each other joke. Hoya, Dongwoo and woohyun behind could just shook their head looking at them while Myungsoo busy dreaming alone. They were walking at the school hall, ignoring their fangirl that were screaming and cheering for them as they were not exist at all. 

"Oppa, you got a cut! ", "Oppa, you won the fight right", "Oppa, you are soo handsome, will you be my boyfriend?", "Oppa, let me heal your pain ", The fangirl screaming and some even cried happily. 

"tch, it's so loud ", Sungjong irritated looking at his Hyung. "What? ", Sunggyu asked. 

"Do something, Pabo hyung! ", Sungjong start crossing his arm. 

"Yah! bast- Why should it be me? DO it yourself~ ", he snarl back at the maknae. Sungyeol looked at both of them in disbelief. "Yah, You were laughing together earlier and now you bickering? Stop being childish, guys ", Sungyeol stated. 

"SHUT UP! ", Sunggyu and Sungjong said in unison. "Well,  I don't want wasting my time talking with cheapskate people ", Sungjong answered with his diva look. 

Sunggyu threw him a death glared before turning his face to the fangirl, earning a loud scream from them."Shut your ing mouth up or I kick you out from this school ", With that he walked away.

"Oppa~ Can I have your phone number? ", A girl that looks cute or we can say that a succesful plastic surgeon approached Myungsoo. The girl is actually the Queenka of their school. 

Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun looked at each other face with a disgusted look before following Sunggyu from the back leaving Myungsoo alone. It's not like they hate their fangirl or what, but this girl is really something. She always making rumors that she and Infinite had a before and even admiting that she is the only one girl that Infinite close to.

"No ", He threw her a glared. 

"Why? ", She put a few strand of her hair behind her ear, seducing him. 

"Because you're a ", Her eyes wide open hearing the words that came out from his mouth, she cover pretend to be innocent. Myungsoo scoffed before walking away. 

"Aishhh, how dare you embarrasing me! ", she muttered softly while gritting her teeth. She turned around and pushed other people that are blocking her way. 

"Stupid~ ", Myungsoo smirked then glanced outside the window. He stopped his path. There. A long brown hair with a milky white skin, a clear eyes that looked perfectly on her face, a pointed nose and a thin pink lips. Everything looks perfect on her. She was reading a book on the bench under a tree. Myungsoo was too amused on her that without knowing he blurted. "My angel "

Seohyun who was focusing on her books suddenly looked up straight at the window. She felt like someone looking at her. And she was right! It is. Myungsoo who realised that the girl was looking at him back quickly turned around. "Busted", he mumered. 

Kringggg!! The school bell rang, He turned his head outside. She's not there. "", He quickly searching for her.

"Looking for me? ", there a voice behind him. Myungsoo looked behind him. She carved a lovely smile. 

He couldn't help but to stare at her. "Erm, excuse me", Seohyun waved her hand infront of his face. Suddenly a liquid came out from his nose. "Omo - ", Seohyun quickly took out her handkerchief from her pocket and place it under his nose. "Your nose bleeding, are you okay? ", Seohyun wiped it for him without realising that they were too close. 

Then she met his gaze. "Erm, sorry ", Seohyun pulled her hand while Myungsoo looked away, blushing. 

Everyone eyes were at them. For the first time Myungsoo didn't yelled or snarl at someone who touched him. "Err, btw I'm Seo Joo Hyun the new student, nice to meet you ", She bowed 90 degrees at him. 

Myungsoo just kept his mouth shut yet didn't bow back "I'm sorry if I was disturbing you but actually I'm a bit lost here. Well, do you know where this is? ", Showing a paper that had a class name on it. He glanced at the paper for awhile before turned his body and start to walk. 

"Fine, I will ask someone el- ", Seohyun looked at the people that were watching them then heard a voice. "Follow me ", as an ordered. She smiled a bit before catching up with him. 


End of flashback

"I thought there is no secret between us ", He pouted looked at Seohyun, earning a soft giggled from her. 

"Do you still remember our first meeting? ", She tried to change the topic. 

"Why you asking? ", Myungsoo pulled his hand and hugged her waist from the back, still walking. 

"I bet you forget about it huh? ", turned her head looking at him. Myungsoo nuzzled  his nose at her neck. 

"You're the best thing that I have in my life, I won't forget anything that related with you ", He planted a kiss at her cheeks before brought down to her neck. 

"Oppa, It's tickling me. Behave please. ", Seohyun remind. "Soorryy~ ", He grinned beside. 

She pushed his hand from her body. "You didn't answer my question ", crossing her arm. 

"Babe~ ", Myungsoo come near but Seohyun took a step back. 

"Fine, Yes I do remember our first meeting ", 

"You acted cold toward me before~ ", Seohyun started walking. She purposely asked him . 

"It's just because I want to hide my feeling for you", He catched up with her. "Don't you think it's too much ", she face him. 
 
"Are you trying to pick up a fight? ", He playfully glared at Seohyun. She chuckled before scooted closer to him. "Aniyaa~ I just want to reminisce our moment together " Myungsoo then held her hand thight as he afraid that she will disappeared from him. "Lets not remember the past, I don't like it ", 

"Ara - ara ", she nodded her head. "Babe? " 

"Hrm? ", she answered. 

"Are we there yet? Why it took so long. I'm damn hungry here~ ", She glared at him. 

"erm, I'm SOO hungry here ", Then she carved a smile. "That's better. Hrm actually we had arrived already ", She beamed. 

"Huh? I didn't see any restaurant or cafe here? ", He looked around. There is just a stall selling ddukbogki. Oh no- 

She pointed at the stall. "They sell the best dukbogki ever! ", Myungsoo sighed. Stall is unusual for him since he came from a wealthy family but if his girlfriend said so, he couldn't do anything. His girlriend is his priority.

"Palli, we have 20 minutes only before class~ ", She pulled him to the stall. He smiled at her childishness. She looks like a cute kitty now dragging him. Looking at this, he promise himself that he would never let her go from his side. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit again later, sorry if it was lame and boring. well, i don't have any idea. T_T