Ch 12

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

Seohyun sat on the bench that provided near the mall. She sip a little of her juice while looking at the passerby who busily walked infront of her. She sighed and glanced at her watch. 2 more hours until school ends. She took her phone out from the bag. 5 misscall and 3 message from Minyoung shows on the screen. As she tried to read the message, suddenly a call came in, 

                                                                          Myungsoo

She stared it for awhile before turn off the phone and took out the battery. She kept the phone back in the bag and sip again her juice. Emotionless. 

"Is it that hard to answer the call? ", Seohyun chocked from her drink. She clutched her chest as she coughed hard. She could felt all eyes on her. Did he has to do like that?

"You should be careful next time ", her back after sitting beside her like noting happened. Careful? You the one who make me shocked. Seohyun wiped the remaining liquid at the side of with her hand. She still didn't open since Myungsoo came. 

Finally, She stood up and walked away without looking behind. Walked pass through a lot of shop with no direction. After a long time walking she stopped. She felt thristy. She left her juice at the bench earlier when the juice didn't even reach half yet. Yeah, and it's all because of him. 

She turned to look behind her incase Myungsoo followed her. But no. There is no sight of him. Good. 

But when she spun back, Myungsoo stood still infront of her while sipping her juice with his innocent face. Seohyun startled, "Omona! ", 

He brought the juice away from his mouth. "Finally, You said something ", He smiled. Seohyun didn't realize that she stared at him too much until Myungsoo get closer to her. 

Seohyun took a step back. "You should go back to school ", She muttered earning a laughed from him.

"Did the word just came out from the person who ditched class today? "

"I didn't ditched class. I'm taking MC ", She defensed herself. And it's true. She got a terrible headache this morning when she was heading to school. So, she stopped by at the nearby clinic for some check up. The result, She got 2 days absent and some advice from the doctor to rest at home. Going home? Not gonna happen.

Myungsoo eyeing her up and down. There's nothing wrong with her. She looked just okay. "Really? it's hard to believe ", He playfully said. He knew Seohyun won't ditch class for nothing. He just wanted Seohyun to talk more with him.

"Fine. Whatever. Atleast I had some reason. Not like you. Always ditching the class ", She sarcasticly said. 

Myugsoo smiled ear to ear. "Hah.. I wonder how did you knew I always ditched class. Well, did you often stalking me? "

"W-what? N-no! The teacher told me! ", She stuttered, looking away.

"You know what, I also had a reason why I ditched class today ", He tugged his hand in the pocket while staring at her.

"Well, it's obvious - "

" .. to get you back ", He cut in.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A short one. Heheh
I will updated again later. <3