Ch 5

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

Seohyun headed to her home while humming Teentop new song. Since she become Infinite's friend, she start to experience new things. Yeah, no longer Keroro song. She looked at her watch, it's 9pm. Hanging out late at night it's not her usual activites. There are always a reason why she came home late. And among these are when L, Yup L her boyfriend. Don't want to let her go. 

She touch the screen door lock and click a few numbers. After hearing a 'click' sound, she open the door slowly. There is no light in the living room. She pushed the door back and took a deep breathe before tip toed to her room upstairs. 

"What time is it now, Seo Joo Hyun? ", A firm voice making Seohyun suprised. Seoyun looked at the Sofa where the owner voice sat. "Omma, why are you sitting there in dark? ", She touch the switch light, and the living room turned bright. "Answer my question ", She looked at her daughter with a glared. 

"I'm going out with a friend - ", Seohyun answered as calmly as she can. " - When you should be study now? ", Her mom cut in. "Look Joohyun, I looked up at your ranking yesterday and you're not on the top anymore. What's going on with you?! Are you trying to embarrass me?! President of SEO's COMPANY?! huh?! ", Mrs Seo yelled at her before massaging her temple.

Seohyun took another deep breathe. "Omma, can I just be like a normal person? I want to have a life too. I want to be like the other students. Hanging out with their friend and so on. hmm? ", She tried her best to assure her. 

Mrs Seo stood up while giving an evil smirk. "That's why they never be on top ", walked pass Seohyun then go upstairs. Seohyun looked at her mom figured until she disappeared. Her mom that used to be a caring, understanding and lovely mom suddenly changed into this because of wealth. "Appa, I miss you~ Please come back home. I'm tired being here ", She mumbled softly while wiping the tears that flow naturaly from her eyes. Only Appa knows how to change Omma back. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun quickly stuff her things in the bag. If she want to avoid him then she have to be quick or else it won't happen. "Seohyun, we going home first, bye! ", Her classmate bid her goodbye. Seohyun waved her hand before slung her beg and picking up some books. "Done, kajja. You have to be quick Seohyun! ", she murmered just when she about to walked out the class. 

"Quick? Where are you going? ", Myungsoo asked while showing her handsome smile at her. His body lean at the wall. how can I avoid him when he doing this to me. Seohyun closed her eyes before took a deep breathe and returned his smile. "Oh? You are so fast~ I thought about waiting for you infront of your class but you already came here first ", showing him her cute pout. 

"Ouch, you are soo sweet babe ", L pinched her cute pointy nose earning a squealed from her. "Oppa! ", She pushed his hand away before rubbed the pain. Myungsoo smiled before holding her hand and give a peck on her nose, didn't care about the other students that walked pass them. Seohyun blushed with his sudden action. "You're blushing, it feel better right? ", He . 

"Aniyaa~ ", She denied quickly while fanned herself, hot. "eyy- hahaha.Okay- okay. Let me walked you home. Kajja! ", He pulled her hand and dragged her away. "Oppa stop! ", 

"Wae? ", still holding her hand while looking at her. "Erm, let go my hand first ",Seohyun tried to pull her hand away but he just too strong. "No, Tell me first ", putting on his serious voice. " I will go home by myself today ", avoided his eyes that were staring at her sharply. She cleared . "Well, I should go now, bye! ", She smiled and cutely waved her other hand.

"Why? ", He pulled her closer to him that she can even smell his Gucci Guilty perfume. "I- I have to go somewhere after this ",

"Then let me accomany you ", He tilted her face up to look at him. "No. You must have something to do. I don't want to bother you ", She forced a smile this time and Myungsoo sense it.

"Fine ", He release her hand and walked away, leaving Seohyun behind. "I don't want my mom to know about us ", She tried hard not to burst in tear. 

Beep! Beep! 

Seohyun took out her phone from her pocket. 1 message from him. 

Please go home saftely and don't forced a smile. I hate it. 

She looked at the screen phone and suddenly a liquid came out from her eyes. This is just the beginning. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will Edit this weird chappie. T_T
Thanks reader <3