Ch 8

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"Seohyun. Mr Park calling you ", he popped his head out at the door. Seohyun turned her gazed when someone mentioned her name. 

She tilted her head aside. "Oh, why? ", She asked while stuffing her books and notes in the beg. She faced him again and he just shrugged. 

"hrm, okay then. Gomawo ", Seohyun forced a smile. She made her way out of class when someone caught her wrist, She blinked in suprised. She glanced down at her hand, no emotion.  

"I-I heard about you and L.. ", he stated while rubbing the back of his neck. "broke up ", She added. Almost 2 weeks they didn't met. Their gossip just flew by a few days ago when Myungsoo admitted himself that they're over. Myungsoo? He returned back to his old attitude. Ditching class, fought with other people, bullying the nerd. All his old stuff. While her, she's being heartless and emotionless. Everyone tried to avoid her except one. Him. This guy infront of her. 

"Hmm.. and I pity you so much ", He seriously said while nodded. 

Seohyun shooked her head and give him a smile, a sincere one. "I don't need any pity from you ", 

"No, look at you now. You being heartless after this happened. I mean you didn't deserve to be like this. I knew from the moment he asked you out. He's not like what you think. He's baddas.. gangsterism. But you.. you are kind, pure, decent and nice. You choose a wrong partner ",

She chuckled softly. " Then who should I choose at first? You? ", she sarcastic said. You didn't know Myungsoo better. If you know then maybe you would know the reason why I choose him.

"Huh? ... You already picked him ", He lowered his face. 

"You right. Everything already happened. Time won't turn back. I must accept the fate and continuing my life ", 

"B-but maybe I could change your life after this. I want to replace him in your heart ", Finally. He confessed to her. He took alot of courage to say this and finally today is the day.

Seohyun was not suprised. She knew it since he start to be acquainted with her. "It's wonderful but .... I'm not ready yet for any relationship ", She slowly shooked her head. The truth is Myungsoo still in her heart no matter what. That's why she reject him. 

He couldn't hide his dissapointed. 2 years he hide his feeling for her and now she just reject him easily. " I love you so much. I love you more than his loved for you. I will bring you happines, Seohyun. Can we atleast try? ", he reassured her. 

She took a deep breathe. " I'm sorry, Chen. I don't want to ruined our friendshsip but I couldn't accepted this. ", She looked at her watch. 

"Mr park will be waiting for me. I should go now ", She pulled her hand from him. Chen covered his face while took a deep breathe. Then he looked back at her with his charming smiled. "You had just make me leave this school Seohyun ",

Seohyun looked at him dumbfound. "My dad have to transfer to Canada tomorrow. I refused to go since I don't want to left you and decided to just stayed with my grandparents here. But now I got the anwer. You're not for me ", He smiled. 

"Chen, I - ", 

"Just promise me that you will happy ", He held both of her shoulder. Seohyun tears slowly flow down.

"Hey - hey don't cried. I'm the one that should cried becuase you rejected me ", He bluntly said while wiping her tears. 

"Yah! ", She hit his arm. He chuckled. 

"I will miss you ", Seohyun looked at him. "Well, who won't miss this troll ", He said while putting some his troll face. 

Seohyun giggled softly. "I'm sorry - " 

"You shouldn't. Hey I think you should probably go to Mr park office now before he change to a lion ", He said while looking at his watch and step backward. 

Seohyun widen her eyes. "Chen!! Looked what have you done. I'm screwed now! ", Chen laughed and ran away. 

Seohyun quickly turned her body and headed to the office. 

Chen stop from running and looked behind him. Her figure slowly dissappeared from his sight. He closed his eyes. "I will miss you more, Seohyun " with that. He walked to his black Ferrari and drove away. 

======================================================================================================

"I'm sorry Mr Park for being late ", She numerously bowed to him didn't realize the presence of a girl infront of him. 

"It's okay, Seohyun. I knew you were a bit busy. ", He chuckled lightly. "Please sit down ", Mr park gestured his hand at the chair beside the girl. Seohyun looked up and the first thing she saw was a pretty girl infront of her.




tumblr_lnsa8tJ2JS1qeui3so1_500_thumb.jpg

She stunned. If she, a girl already stunned with her image what should be the guys respond.

"Introduced, Kim Min Young. She's from the prestigious school. The top debaters and students. Just like you, Seohyun. And she's now our new student. Cool right? ", He cuckled again. 

"Yeah .. ", Seohyun nodded and smiled. She turned to looked at Minyoung. "Annyeong haseyo, Seohyun imnida ", She pulled out her hand to offer a shake hand. "Annyeong haseyo, Minyoung imnida ", she replied with honour.

"Good, now you both already become friend. Seohyun you will show her the school and her new class, okay? ", 

"Nae, Mr park ", She nodded. "Now both of you may leave ", They stood up at the same time and bowed at him before they leave. 

"Wow, this school is very big ", Minyoung looked around. They are on the way to her new class. She agreed to look around the school when the school is over. Seohyun nodded. "The second biggest high school in korea ", She proudly said. Appart from the students is well known educated, they're from a well known family too. But of course they can't beat Infinite's and maybe her since they had been the biggest share in this school. 

"Hrmm, I'm envy you guys to study here earlier. I only have 1 years here. ", She pouted cutely. Seohyun smiled and patted her shoulder. "But I'm sure your 1 year here will be the best moment ever ", 

Minyoung smiled and immediately hugged her. "Thank you so much, Seohyun. I'm happy to hear that from the top students here ", 

"Don't mention ", Seohyun smiled. "Okaay, Your new class is here ", They stopped infront of the class. "Wait, we're not in the same class? ", Seohyun shooked her head. Minyoung pouted again. 

"We can see again later during recess time ", Seohyun suggested, making Minyoung beamed cutely. "Really? "

"Sure, I will wait for you here ", Seohyun bid her a goodbye and left. "Bye seohyun-shii! ", Minyoung waved her hand. 

"Ehem! ", Minyoung turned her face. She blinked her eyes in suprise. 

The teacher looked at her with a death glared for being noisy. "Erm, Anyeong haseyo, Songsaeng nim. I'm Kim Minyoung. The new students here ", She bowed politely. 

"Hrm! get in ", She firmly said. Minyoung grinned at her before entered the class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How's your first day school? ", Seohyun asked while eating her baby tomamto that she brought from home. Minyoung put down her sandwich before answering. "Tired. The girls keep glaring at me ", She pouted. Seohyun giggled, understand with her situation. 

"Hrmm, You will adapt with the situation soon ", Minyoung nodded. The cafeteria already filled with students. Actually all of them came to see the new students. The guys couldn't help but to fall in love with her, while the girl gritted their teeth and walked away from the cafeteria. Who won't felt jealous to see them get attention from the guys. Both pretty and top students. Of course, they felt challenging..

Soon, when they finish eating. They make their way to Minyoung class. When they were on the way, they ran into Infinite. Seohyun and Myungsoo accidently exchanged a gaze. Seohyun looked away  and quickly walked. "Seohyun, Wait for me! ", Minyoung ran a little to catch up with her. 

"Wow! Who is that girl! She is damn pretty! ", Sungyeol and dongwoo said in unison. They high5 each other then laughed.

"But I think Seohyun noona is prettier ", Sungjong stated while looking at Myungsoo who were on his earphone. Hoya, Sunggyu and Woohyun nodded, agreeing the maknae. Seohyun beauitiful can't beat others. Eventhough they applying thick makeups or anything to look presentable but still they lost with her. She have the natural beauty in her.

Myungsoo already far ahead from them. She's always the prettier here . He let out a sigh and the music. 

"Who is them? ", MInyoung asked in curiousity. Well who won't, a bunch of handsome guy just walked passed her right? 

 "Infinite ", Seohyun stated, tried not to looked obvious that they were close before. "Oooh. They are younger than us or what? ", 

"Nope, same age. "

"Really?! cool then! ", Minyoung couldn't hide her happiness. Seohyun giggled at her expression. She like them that much? She just saw them. 

"Did you had a crush among them? ", Minyoung asked, stopping her from walked. 

Seohyun gulped. "Nope ". immediately shooked her head. 

"Hey, come on. Although we had just known each other a few hours ago but I bet you that I can hold your secret till I die ", Minyoung reassured her. "Aniya, I really don't have any interested with guys. Hrmm.. how about you? ", She changed the topic. 

"Huh? me? You have to keep this a secret hrm? ", She paused until Seohyun nodded.

"Hrmm.. I think I just have a crush at the guy with the earphone ", She hoped cutely and hide her blushed while Seohyun, she is startled.

===============================================================================================

The longest I have ever made. Lol 
Hope you enjoyed reading this! Thank you soo much! 



Seohyun and L in school uniform! Seohyun cute while Myunsoo hawt! XD
 

Seohyun-school-uniform.jpgtumblr_m2pv5vRz4o1qe1m6ko1_500.jpg