Ch 16

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"Myungsoo~ Stop! You're hurting me! ", Seohyun wailed as she tried to pull her hand from him but Myungsoo tighten more the grip. His jealousy were overpowered him. He didn't even know where he was heading to. 

The place is so dark that Seohyun barely seen everything around her. "M-myungsoo.. Stop. It's really hurt ", This time She said as softly as she can. She thought that It was useless if she was mad at him cause the whole things was her fault. For getting him going through this, it just makes thing worsen. 

Finally, he let her go.

Seohyun winced in pain as he let her hand go. She rubbed her hand numerously. "What is my fault, Seohyun? " He opened his mouth. She lift her head and looked at his back.

"What is my fault that I have to go through this? Please, just tell me once. What should I do to have our relationship back? And please stop ing tell me that all this have to be with Minyoung! I'm tired of this! I don't want her! ... ", Myungsoo already broke into tears. The pain that he held from all this time, he let it out. He didn't care if Seohyun thought he was a coward since it was his frist time cried infront of her. As long as she knew the truth that he still longing for her. 

He turned around and held her shoulder. Seohyun tears couldn't stop flowing down. she sobbed. ".. I want you. I want you back, Seohyun. Please, It hurt me more to see you with any guy. "Myungsoo continued as he wiped her tears away with his both hand. Soon, he brought her into a hug. 
 

Seohyun frozed but her hand slowly hug him back. She closed her eyes and softly whispered. " I love you, Myungsoo. I'm soryy for everuthing, You didnt deserve this. ", Yes. She was sure with her word. She won't be a coward girl that hide the problem and didn't try to solve it. She will fight for her right and her relationship. She promise herself. 

Myungsoo couldn't decribe how happy he was hearing her word. He tighten his hug and replied, "I love you more, Seohyun . I love you more ", 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for this short chappie and my english. 
Btw thanks for the patience reader and subsriber. 

Sincerely, Rayishmine. xD