Ch 18

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

 

Month had passed and they're going to school like always. 

Minyoung placed the tray on the table as she took the place infront of Seohyun. "OMG. That guy was unbelievable. " She state irritately while shaking his head. Seohyun looked up from her plate. "What happened? " Seeing her friend looking so red and fume with anger startled her. Will she react like this when she knew about me and Myungsoo, she thought.

"That guy spat at me when I'm trying to save her girlfriend from getting hit from him. Didn't he know that he was abusing that girl? Aigoo, he was totally different from Myungsoo. " She started to nag while pointing at the guy that just made her mad earlier. 

Seohyun giggled. "Well, someone tried to be a Superwomen here. " She said earning a glared from Minyoung. Seohyun stop and smiled "Don't bother on other people relatipnship, I know they can figured out themselves. You just make it worsen, you know." She took a sip of her soy milk. 

"But. He.. " Minyoung stopped. Seohyun blinked and wonder why she didn't continue. She followed her gaze when it landed on Myungsoo. OH NO! 

Myungsoo was holding his tray and smile widely at them or more specifically at his girlfriend. "OMG. He's coming here!!. " Minyoung squealed lightly and controlled her face from getting too excited. Myungsoo come over and placed his tray next to Minyoung as he took a seat. "Hi, I was searching for a place but there is no left. So, can I join you guys? " Still showing his famous smile.

Tsk, that was a bad excuse, Seohyun thought when she looked around and there were plenty of place left and btw he already sat before he even asked.
 

 "Sure. I would be glad to ", Minyoung cheekily smiled. That innocent but yet cute smile that no one can resist except Myungsoo. His eyes was only on her girlfriend. That's why he choose to sit infont of her. That way it's much easier to look at. 

Suddenly. "Ouchh! " He groaned lightly. He looked at Seohyun and mouthed, 'what?' . Seohyun gestured her eye on Minyoung. She immediately looked down on her food and ate silently. He quickly turned at Minyoung and showed his annoyed face. "What? I didn't pay attention earlier. ", He said innocently without feeling any guilty. 

Minyoung fix her hair and asked. "hrm, A-are you free - " 

"No " Myungsoo cut in. Seohyun glared at him. " I mean, I was busy this entire week. " I was busy dating with my babe, he thought and grinned at Seohyun. 

"Oh, it's okay then. We still have another time. " Minyoung still smiled. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Didn't she know that she had been rejected? This girl is totally weird, he thought. 

Seohyun can't control this feeling anymore. She feel terribly guilty when she looked at Minyoung eyes that look dissapointed. She didn't know why she felt pity at her when at the same time she didn't want to lose Myungsoo. She sighed and then stood up. She need to calm herself. 

"Where are you going? " Both Myungsoo and Minyoung asked. Oh , Myungsoo thought. 

Seohyun eyed on Myungsoo but quickly turned to face Minyoung. "I forgot that I have to meet Mr. Kim for some school stuff. Err.. Bye, guys! " She waved awkwardly and quickly walked away. 

Myungsoo looked at Seohyun in disbelief. Did she just leave me alone with this kid? 

"I think I have to go to " Myungsoo quickly got up when he saw Infinite were heading out from the cafeteria. I better get out from here, He thought. 

And leaving Minyoung dumbfounded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun can't faced her friend anymore and that's why she choose to run away from them and looking at Myungsoo obvious behaviour making her felt uneasy. The truth is, no one at school had found out that they are getting back together including Infinite. She choose to keep this a secret and Myungsoo didn't had a choice but to agree with it. She was not ready to tell Minyoung and don't want to ruin their friendship. She sighed. 

beep! beep! . Her phone vibrated. 

She took out her phone from her pocket and slide to open it. There was a message from no other than her boyfriend. She tapped to open it. 

From : Myungsoo 
How dare you leave me alone with that weird girl! Just wait, I will get my revenge soon! 
Love you. huh 


Seohyun chuckled at his message and about to reply when suddenly she bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry. " She bowed .

"I'm glad we met again. Don't you know that it was hard to find you? ", That deep voice. Seohyun looked up. That guy from the forest, she thought. 

He smiled. 

tumblr_m36l13l9lq1ruivpzo1_400.png

Seohyun looked at him. "Why are you looking for me?" 


"Hrm, Nothing. ", Other girls might be swoon by his angelic face and deep voice, but not her. 

"I don't have time for this thing ", she want to walk away but he grabbed her hand. 

He brought her near him. "I just want to see you, I miss you, sweetheart ", He whispered at the last part. Their face was just inched away.His big eyes never leave her.  Seohyun immediately pushed him.

"You! - " Seohyun pointed at him. " do that again, I will tell the head discipline! ", Seohyun stated with anger

He just chuckled and pinched her cheeks. "You're cute when you're mad, babe ". 

"Yah! " She didn't know what to reply but then her eyes landed on his shirt. "Tuck in your shirt or you will end up in the detention room!" She firmly stated, using her power as a school prefect. She didn't actually mean what she said. It's because no one in the school even bother to tuck in their shirt. Seohyun just want him to know that she's not just like any easy girl outhere and he should show some respect.

"Hrm, If you're using phone during school period, are you going to end up in the detention room too? " He snatched her phone. Fine, he have a point too, seohyun thought. 

"Hey! " Seohyun tried to take back but thanks to his tall figured, it was useless for her. If they were not in school, he will probably recieving a kick from her but since she had to put some good image, she resist herself from doing it. He was doing something on her phone when suddenly she heard another ringtone coming from him. 

 

"Here " He returned her phone back. "Thanks, I gotta go now, bye " He walked away leaving Seohyun in disbelief. 

He stopped and turn back to look at her. "Oh! Don't be late for your detention, I will wait for you, dear ", Everyone was  looking at both of them. well, because he was too loud. 

Seohyun sighed. "That guy was just something.. " 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG. FINALLY, I GOT TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. 
BTW SO SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATED T-T 
Actually, I was busy with my study and I just finished my exam last week. 

So I don't have time to write this chapter and beside I don't have any idea . hoho
So please enjoy thsi chapter and I'm sorry for the weird and broken grammar. 

I think my English just get worsen =.=. 
And thanks for the people who loyally wait for this story. 
I was appreciate for that. Well, maybe some of you had forgetten this story.
That's okay, You can still re-read this story if you want. haha
Owh. And for my SUHO story. I'm sorry, But I can't updated now. 
I will after this story finished. hehe 
SO That's it. byeee. Hopefully someone will comment on this story. heh 
LOVE YA! hehe