Ch 14

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

Minyoung can't stop smiling while heading toward Seohyun tent. 2 hours with Infinite was like in heaven. They treat her like nicely as she is a princess. But deep in her heart, she wish that Myungsoo were there with her too. She shrugged. Well, maybe next time. 


Soon, she arrived infront of her best friend camp. She smiled looking at the pink shoes infront of the door. She slowly pulled up the zip and quickly barged into the tent without a sound. Seohyun who was packing her bag still not aware with her presence until "Seohyun-ah! ", Minyoung shrieked in excitement and hugged Seohyun from behind. 

"Omo! ", She rubbed her chest and took a deep breathe.

"I'm too young to get a heart attack, Minyoung-ah ", Turning her head behind facing her bestfriend. Minyoung suddenly grin ear to ear, she mouthed "Mian". and soon taking a seat infront of her.
 

Seohyun quickly swept away the seriousness on her face and plastered with a smiled. "There must be something you want to share with me huh?" , Minyoung hung her face lower and covered with her hand. "Is that  obvious? ", 

"Well, with that red tomato face. I think so, yeah ", Seohyun said while pointing at Minyoung face. "Yah! Don't tease me ", Minyoung snapped her hand away and pouted cutely. Seohyun smiled. "Arasso ", 


She continued packing her stuff, ignored the person infront of her. "Hyun- ah ", Minyoung opened . Bored with the quite ambiance. Seohyun glanced a little at her before focusing back at her work. "Wae? I know something wrong with you. Palli, tell me ", Seohyun muttered as she stopped her work and paid attention at the person infront of her.


Minyoung sighed. "Ani, I'm just wondering. Did Myungsoo fell for me? He didn't show any reaction until now. ", She said, looking down. 


"It's just a matter of time. I'm sure, He wil fall for you soon. But promise me, you will work hard from now on. Never thought of giving up, okay? ", Seohyun stated while doing a 'hwaiting' sign. Minyoung giggled. "Gomawo, Hyun-ah. ", She hugged her. 


"Yah! Do you smell something?", Seohyun asked. "Smell what? ", Minyoung look around. 


Seohyun shot her a glared. "Minyoung-ah. Did you already take a bath? ", Minyoung grinned ear to ear and slowly shooked her head. 


"Yah! Go away stinky! Did you just hugged me? OMG ", Seohyun playfully hit her. 


"I want to take a bath now. Stop hitting me ", Minyoung laughed and get out from the tent. 


Seohyun watched her friend from the tent and her smile slowly fade. "Are you sure you will be okay, Seohyun? ", She muttered slowly. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, they had been informed that they will have a sudden night walk. They will have to walked throught the forest till they meet the fascilator. It was a pitch dark and we can hear a groaned and sighed from the girl while the boys tried to acted macho and cool with the news. 


But not for Seohyun, She was like emotionless. 


"Okay. So, do you guys have any question before we start? ", The fascilator asked. 


One of the them raised up her hand, "Err, do we have to go alone in this activity? ", 


"Erm, Yes ", The placed started to become chaos. Some of them already cried out loud. And of course, It was a girl. 


"Hey- hey. I'm just kidding. Don't be panic " The fascilator comfort them and chuckled a little. "We already discussed and the result, we want you to go as couple. I mean girls and boys. ", They were all relieved and blush at the same time. 


"So, girls. You don't have to be afraid because the guys here will accompany you. And the guys, Don't make us ashame with you. So we will start the activity now. I will called the name of the couple. First is Yura and Taehyun.. ", Everyone cheered for them. Both of them stood up and start to walked into the forest. Soon, many couple leave the place include Minyoung.


Seohyun didn't  realised that the night walk already started, She was too busy staring at the full moon. Well, actually, she didn't care about the night walk. She just want this to end fast so that she could go back and sleep. She was damn tired this entire day. "Seohyun and Jimin ", She stood up when she hear her name been called and fix her cardigan. "Jimin could join this activity, he got a stomachache, Sir ", Someone stated. "Really? Then who want to replace him? ", 


"I will " He raised his hand and quickly stood up. He walked towards Seohyun then held her hands. "Let's go "



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, I've done update. Lol 
I'm sorry for this late and also because of this boring chap and grammar. 
I will tried to update fast. <3 lol 
BTW THANKS READER. ILOVEYOU