Ch 2

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"Opps! Oppa~ you can't just go ahead. Why are you late? ", Seohyun stretch her hand blocking them from walking. Infinite except L, who was not yet entering the gate, stopped. 

"Hyuun~ ", Woohyun pulled seohyun closer and giving her a pleading eyes, meaning to just let them pass today. 

"U-oh " Seohyun shook her head numerously. "I'm sorry, but I can't ", She said as calm as she could. 

"Yah- yah! Move away~ ", The small eyes member stated while pushing Woohyun away and facing her. "I'm afraid to tell you that if you still insist to let us go, I would threaten you ", Infinite gasped hearing their leader confession. "Hyung~ you just too cruel! ", Sungjong hit his arm hard. 

"Yah- Yyah "

"Yeah~ You are really bad, tch ", Hoya shook his head and showed his disgusted look to Sunggyu. "We are very embarrassed to have you as our leader. ", Sungyeol crossed his arm. 

"I know right! When I first heard that he is our leader. I don't know why I felt upset somewhat. I thought Woohyun suits better ", all of them nodded while Seohyun chuckled beside. 

"Yah! Yah! I'm the oldest one here. Older one should always be the leader, And what?! bad?! So, what are you guys now? ", He growled while giving each of them a death glared. 

"Lol~ hyung. Chill down. We were just kidding. Look, even seohyun is laughing right now ", Hoya pointed at seohyun who were no ending laughing at them. "Oppa~ You are jjang! ", Seohyun thumbs up at them and wiped her tears away due of lauging hard. 

"Hmm, Okay - ", She took a deep breath. "- but I won't let you go easily ", She wrote down their name. "Oww~ Why?! my descipline report are ruin now ", Sungjong whined and stomp on his foot. "It's not like your report are good before. So, stop being girly ", Sungyeol scoffed beside. "Aishh~ ", Sungjong are about to punch on his hyung face but Seohyun stopped them. 

"If you guys wanna fight, Then this is the wrong place. Go fight somewhere else. ", She looked at Sungjong then sungyeol, hoping they will aware with what they have done. 

"Okay ", Sungjong slung his arm around sungyeol and walked out towards the gate. "I think the best place to fight is at that Ahjumma restaurant ", Sungjong stated. "Yah~ we should fight at Shopping complex too ", 

But suddenly they felt someone pulling the back of their collar. "You thought I won't know your intention is? ", She stated. 

"Hyung~ You're really bad at acting! ", Sungjong snarl beside. "Yah! Stop putting the blame on others! ", Sungyeol won't give up. 

Then Seohyun move aside to give them a way. "You may go now, Infinte oppa . Have a nice day ", She bowed cutely infront of them then bid a goodbye. Infinite waving at her before entering the school.

"Nice day my - ", sunggyu muttered but still walking to the main hall. "Go straight to your class! ", She remind them. Oh, wait! She looked at her notebook, then at the guys. She look it again and then frowned.

"Why is it only 6? 1-2-3-4-5-6- ", She counted the guys. "7! ", Myungsoo suddenly plop from nowhere making seohyun shocked. 

"Oppa, You shocking me! ", She calming herself. "That's the punishment for forgetting me ~ ", He said while winking at her. 

"Oww~ Stop that ", She looked down at her notebook and smiled a bit."You blushing huh? ", Myungsoo lifted up her chin. "soo, cute! ", He then pinch her cheeks hard. 

"Oppa! It's hurt~ ", She groaned earning a chuckled from Myungsoo. He rubbed her cheeks and then giving it a kiss. 
 
"That's for the healing. It feel much better right? ", Myungsoo continuing teasing her. Seohyun who felt like her cheeks is burning quickly looked away. "Oppa, You should go to your class now~ It's late already~ ", 

"Waeyo? Can't I just stay here with you? ", Myungsoo pouted cutely infront of her. "Aniyaa~ You should go to study " she brought her notebook near her chest before looking straight at him.

"You know why I went to school everyday? It's not about the ing damn study, it's about you ", He took her left hand and cares it softly. 

"Oppa~ mind your word ", She warned him. "I know, it's better then you didn't go at all but don't you think it just a waste of time if you just came here for me. It's okay if we're in the same class, but no. We're not - ", 

"I will transfer to your class then ", He start playing with her hand. "No, It's not the main issue. The main issue is about study. You should study to gain your knowledge. Do you want to be like this forever? ", 

"Are you saying that your boyfriend is dumb? ", He playfuly glared at her. "No, you're good but you didn't take this opportunity to be better. I'm sure that you will make a good result and make your parents proud of you ", She looked at him and give a reassured smile. 

"You know what, It's only you who managed to change me. Even my mom given up on me - ", He smiled at her. "And that's why I love you more, hyun ", he continued. 

"I will tried my best. I will make sure that both of us will entering the best University in Korea and then getting a work to- ", Myungsoo cut in " and then we get married after that make a babies, Soon you will be a a mother then we make a babies again ", He said innocently. "Oppa! ", he hit his arm. "Ouch, it's hurt babe ", 

"Serve you right. Now, before you start to say nonsense again and getting me mad, you better go to you class and study. ", Seohyun pushed his body toward the direction to the main hall. 

"tch, You the evil cutie girl that I have met ", He said while pouting. "Whatever~ " she said while looking at the gate

"You're mean! ", she didn't replied as she busy looking at the list name on her notebook but then she felt someone infront. "Mwo - " Chup! a kiss straight on her lips. Myungsoo smiled before pulling his lips away. 

"That's it. Thank you, Mrs Kim ", He turned his body and walked away. Seohyun touched her lips, This is the first - for today  she thought then smile widely hoping that today will be a good day.

"Sungjong, you step on my feet! ", Sungyeol whispered. "I'm not ", Sungjong whispered back."You are ", "I'm not "

"Guys, shut up! You make me loss my focus ", Hoya hushed them. 
"Look, They are kissing right now! ", Woohyun squeled as softly as he can. 
"Stop being noisy dude ", Sunggyu said.
"Aww- my myungsoo is grown up fast ", Dongwoo stated like a mother. 
"But he should french kiss her. This end so fast ", Sungyeol said still looking at them from the bush. 

Okay, Actually Infinite is not always like this. Childish, cute or whatspever. People would not believe if they have this side in them because they didn't show this clearly. If they want to be childish it's just is among themselve and one girl. And the girl is no than others it is Seohyun. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's weird! I hope you like it. Gomawo for the suscriber and reader. 
I will edit this tomorrow ;AA;