VI.

Bind Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter VI.

 

Just A Feeling

 

Kyungsoo becomes the epitome of stupidity for the next few hours.

 

Surprisingly, Jongin acts if nothing ever happened and although a bit awkward with his blushing form, he tries not to avoid the dumbfounded redhead.

 

But Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo trips and stutters and looks perfectly lost. He embodies foolishness with a mix of being utterly confused and considering his current stature, Do Kyungsoo was nowhere near rational.

 

“Hyung..” Jongin starts to speak and Kyungsoo flinches a little as he sets their plates for dinner. “You cooked ddeokbokki and kimchi spaghetti, right?”

 

“Uh..” Kyungsoo starts. “Jjajangmyun, kimchi. Right, right, I cooked those. Wait no. Jjajangmyun, ddeokbokki. Wa-”

 

Jongin cuts him off by grabbing his wrist. “Hyung.” The latter voices out sternly and Kyungsoo gulps even more. “If you’re still thinking about the kiss, stop fretting over it. It’s just an accident so it’s fine.”

 

“But..Jongin..”

 

“Now again, what did you cook for dinner hyung?”

 

Jongin changes the subject and Kyungsoo tries to wave off the picture of him kissing Jongin off his mind. He sighs, and he doesn’t know if it’s because of relief or because a little bit of his heart is broken. After all, as Jongin said it was just a mere accident.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

11:11

 

“Make a wish.” Kyungsoo prods the younger male beside him as they sit side by side at the balcony of Kyungsoo’s apartment.

 

Jongin sips his hot chocolate. “I have nothing to wish for hyung.”

 

“But it’s your birthday idiot, aren’t you supposed to wish for something?”

 

“Material things are the least bit of my concern right now hyung. If ever I were to wish for something, it’d be an impossible one.”

 

Kyungsoo looks at the guy curiously and takes a long drink from his cup of hot coffee. “Well, try me, I might make the impossible possible.”

 

“I want to turn back time.” Jongin blurts out and Kyungsoo tries not to be distracted by the sadness reflected in the man’s eyes. “I wish to correct my mistakes. If ever, it would be perfectly fine if it’s only me who suffers.”

 

“Jongin.”

 

Kyungsoo’s voice cracks and Jongin shakes his head.

 

“I used to believe in happy ending hyung and I still do. I just don’t know how to make it turn into reality. And so I think, maybe if I can go back to the past and correct all my wrong doings then I might be living that happy ending now.”

 

“If that happened, you would have never met me.”

 

“I would still have met you hyung.”

 

“How can you say that?”

 

“Because it’s destined. No matter how many times I live or is given the chance to time travel and fix every single mistake I made, I’d still meet you. Just because..”

 

“Because?”

 

“Just because everyone has that one person who’d catch them when they fall. That one person that God created to pick them up when they’re broken and share something that’s more than just love, something we can call bond.”

 

“Bond can never be stronger than love.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter