Chapter 2

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

It would be a lie if Jessica said that she had never thought about her ex husband and her daughter. The truth was that she had always thought about them. She wondered if they were living happily. She wondered if they ate good and if they were hurt by her actions. She knew what she did was stupid but she couldn't deny the fact that she was in love with Yul. 

 

Of course she loved Taeyeon, but Yul... he was great at everything.. 

 

but Taeyeon was also good at everything. He was a great husband, a great father, and he had a job that he was good at. So why would Jessica leave him? 

 

She had a loving husband, a beautiful daughter. and a wonderful family for 6 years so why would she just leave everything behind for a man called Kwon Yul? 

 

Jessica didn't want to admit this but the truth was that she did regret leaving her family behind for another family.

 

Although being with Yul and they now have a daughter together plus her step-son, she missed her ex-husband and her daughter who she had abandoned 8 years ago.

 

She didn't want to imagine her ex-husband being with another woman. 

 

She didn't want to imagine her daughter calling some other woman 'mom'.

 

But most importantly, she was worried what her daughter thought of her.. if she even thought about her..

 

Jessica stressed out.

 

And her husband noticed.

 

"Babe, what's wrong?" asked Yul.

 

Jessica shakes her head and covered herself with the blanket, ignoring her husband's question.

 

Yul sighs and leaves the room.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Back in South Korea...

 

Tiffany was sent to the principle's office again for the 5th time during the 2 weeks school had started.

 

"Miss. Kim, this is the 5th time you've disrespected your teacher again." said the principle.

 

Tiffany scoffs.

 

"That was because she bad mouthed my dad!" Tiffany retorts.

 

The principle sighs and rubs her temples.

 

"Look, what would it take for you to stop getting in trouble?" asked the principle.

 

Tiffany coldly stared at her principle before answering, "Let me sleep in class." 

 

The principle nods.

 

"Fine.. but this is only so you'll stop getting into trouble.. make sure you pass your class." said the principle.

 

Tiffany takes this as an 'I can leave now.' So she stands up and leaves the office.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

During practice, Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany wasn't focusing.

 

"Baby girl, are you okay?" he asked.

 

Tiffany fakes a smile.

 

"Yes daddy. I'm just a little tired from studying.." she lied.

 

Taeyeon didn't buy it.

 

"Tell me the truth, Miyoung..."

 

"Promise me you won't get mad." said Tiffany.

 

"Just tell me..."

 

"I got in trouble again." Tiffany confessed.

 

As a a concerned father of a fourteen years old girl, Taeyeon was aware of everything that had been going on with his daughter.

 

"What did you do?" he asked.

 

"Mrs. Parks talked bad about you again, daddy. She said that you are selfish and that was why mom left. She said that I was bad so mom didn't want me. I never wanted to disrespect anyone, daddy.. but I was just so angry." Tiffany sobbed.

 

Taeyeon's heart started to hurt as he heard what Tiffany tells him.

 

He clenched his fist.

 

No one was allowed to make his daughter cry. How dare someone say that he and his daughter was at fault for his ex-wife's leaving.

 

Taeyeon pulls his daughter into his arms and held her protectively.

 

Then he whispers into her ears.

 

"It's not our fault. shh... it's not our fault.."

 

 

 

I'll be updating short chapters like this because it's way faster :)

but I'd still like to know this.

Do you perfer long chapters or short chapters.

If it's long chapters, it'll take me about 3-5 days to write it while a short chapter will be 1-2 days writing and maybe i'll write a chapter each day?