Chapter 8

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

A/N: Don't worry. This is still going to be focusing on Taenysic's relationships. 

Let's review what had happened so far. 

First: Taeny was left behind by Jessica and suffered lots of hardship.

Second: Taeyeon introduced Sunny (his girlfriend) to Tiffany.

Third: Tiffany accepts Sunny.

Fourth: Jessica misses Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Fifth: She left them because of a death will.

Sixth: After 4 years, Tiffany leaves to LA.

Seventh: Krystal got scouted to be a singer.

Eighth: Tiffany and Yoong met.

Nineth: Taeyeon shouts at Sunny for touching his and Jessica's wedding rings and she left him because he obviously still has feelings for Jessica.

Tenth: Jessica tells Yul that she's thinking about Tae and Tiff.

Eleventh: Yul is jealous.

Twelfth: Yoong tries to ask Tiffant out and declared that she will be his future girlfriend but she rejected him and ran off with him chasing after her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is Chapter 8 ^^

 

 

 

 

Tiffany felt Yoong backhug her so she stops running.

 

"Just give me a chance... please?" he pleaded.

 

"But I don't like you." said Tiffany.

 

"Then I'll make you like me. Just give me a chance to show you that I'm serious about you. I want to have a relationship with you." he says, sincerely.

 

Tiffany sighs.

 

"Fine.. but here are the rules. You'll have to show me how much you want me and if I think you had enough, I might give us a chance." she explained.

 

He looked at her confused.

 

"Might?"

 

"Yes.. Like I said earlier. I don't like you.. but seeing you work hard to get my attention seems fun." Tiffany smirks.

 

"You're evil." said Yoong.

 

"I know." Tiffany looks down at Yoong arms that were still around her waist.

 

"You can let go now." she says.

 

He grins and hugs her tighter.

 

"But I don't want~ honey~" he cutely responded.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and tried to walk.

 

He walked with her, still back hugging her.

 

"You're not complaining?" he asked.

 

"Even if I want to. I know you won't listen, oppa." said Tiffany, sighing.

 

Yoong nods.

 

"You know me so well. See, we're so meant to be!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A couple of days turned into weeks then months with Yoong still trying to impress Tiffany and make her agree to go out with him and be his girlfriend but for now, they're just friends or so he says.

 

Right now, Yoong was invited back home for dinner with his family. His house was just 45 minutes away so it wasn't so far. Yoong wanted to invite Tiffany over to impress her and to also show her off to his family.

 

"Why do I have to go to your family dinner?" asked Tiffany. She was sitting in the passenger seat and Yoong was driving. They were now on the freeway on their way to his home.

 

"Because you really have to meet my family!"

 

"Don't people normally do that once they're officially together?" asked Tiffany, confused.

 

"Oh, trust me.. we will be official." he smirks. 'Tonight.. you are mine..'

 

"You're so annoying." said Tiffany, annoyed at his cockiness.

 

"Only for you, honey~" he winked at her.

 

She smacked him.

 

"Keep your eyes on the road!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica knew her son was home when the front door opened and closed. She felt happy because she hasn't seen him in months so she wanted to hug him but when she walked into the living room, she saw a red-headed teenager standing besides Yoong. Yoong's arm was around her shoulder as he .

 

Jessica cleared and they looked at her.

 

"Yoong, you're back." Jessica smiles then she looked at the girl.

 

"Hi, I'm Yoong's mother. And you must be...." Jessica stops talking when she saw the red-headed girl's face clearly. 

 

'W..What..? S..She looks beautiful and she looks familiar... but who does she look like?' Jessica thought.

 

"I'm Tiffany Kim. It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Kwon." Tiffany smiled, showing her eye-smile which stunned Jessica.

 

'W..Wait...? T..Tiffany Kim? Could it be? Is she my Miyoungie?' Jessica thought as she stared at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany was confused. 

 

'Why does she keep staring at me?'

 

Tiffany couldn't recognize this woman who happened to be her mother at all. It's easy to believe because the last time she saw Jessica was when she was six and there were no picture of the woman in her house because her father hid them away to lessen the pain.

 

"M..Mom? Are you alright?" Yoong asked.

 

Jessica didn't say anything. She continued to look at Tiffany as her eyes became watery.

 

She walked over and touched Tiffany's face, startling the young teenager.

 

"M..Mom?"

 

"Mrs. Kwon? W..What are you doing?" asked Tiffany, scared and confused.

 

Jessica retreats her arm and gave an awkward smile.

 

"Er.. you're very beautiful, Tiffany-shi.." she says.

 

She was kind of disappointed that her oldest daughter didn't recognize her but she understood. She wasn't going to tell Tiffany that she was her mother either because she didn't want to make things awkward even more.

 

"Thanks." 

 

"She is, isn't she, mom! She's going to be my future girlfriend!" Yoong said proudly.

 

Jessica gave him a odd look.

 

"You better not be playing with Tiffany-shi's heart, Yoong." she warned.

 

Yoong grins.

 

"I'm not mom."

 

Jessica saw Tiffany look down at her feet.

 

"H..How old are you?" Jessica asked.

 

Tiffany looked at her.

 

"I'm 18." she says.

 

"Oh.. I see... "

 

*Ring tone comes on from Fany's phone*

 

"Excuse me for a sec. Hello? Umma? W..What's wrong?" asked Tiffany after answering the call.

 

When Jessica heard Tiffany say umma, she felt crushed.

 

'T..Taeyeon.. found someone else to replace me....?"

 

Jessica really wanted to come out and tell Tiffany that she was her mother but something inside told her not to.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeti finally meets again!