Chapter 12

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

When Jessica gave birth to her first born baby. She was super happy.

 

"Miyoung, I promise to become the best mommy you'll ever have. I promise..." Jessica kissed her daughter on the forehead and watched her little girl sleep soundly in her arms.

 

"Sica-baby, Is our baby girl sleeping?" Taeyeon whispered as he walked into the room with a bag of food in his hand.

 

Jessica nodded with a smile as she continued to observe her daughter.

 

Taeyeon walked over to Jessica's bed then he sets the food down onto the table that happened to be beside Jessica's bed.

 

When Taeyeon got a good look at Miyoung, he smiled and sat down beside Jessica.

 

"She's beautiful... just like her mother.." he kissed Jessica's cheek.

 

Jessica blushed.

 

"Aww~ you're blushing~" Taeyeon teased.

 

"S..Stop teasing me." Jessica pouts cutely.

 

"Fine.. Let's put her in the crib and eat." said Taeyeon.

 

"Okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 years later...

 

"Mommy! Wer daddy?" The three years old toddler asked her mother.

 

"He's at work, baby. Come sleep with mommy." The blond hair woman pats an empty spot on the bed and waited for her daughter to come.

 

The toddler pouted then climbed onto the bed and layed beside her mother.

 

"Now, let's sleep." said her mother.

 

"But I dun wan to sweep!" The toddler whinned.

 

"Well you have to. You didn't sleep that long last night so sleep now." 

 

"No!!!!" The toddler screamed then jumped out of bed and ran out of her mother's room.

 

"Miyoung! Come back!" 

 

The mother who's name is Jessica, groaned at her daughter's behavior. She had no choice but to get out out of bed even though she was really tired and sleepy just to find and scold her naughty child who doesn't want to sleep. 

 

"I'm counting to three. You better come here right now or I'm taking away your Pink Totoro." Jessica announced. "One.......Two.........Two and a half..... Two and three quaters..... Thr-----"

 

"No mommy! I here! Dun take Totoro!" Miyoung hugged her mother's legs.

 

Jessica looked at Miyoung and kneeled down.

 

"You promise to listen to mommy next time and not run away?" asked Jessica.

 

"I pomise, mommy." said Miyoung.

 

"Good girl. Now let's sleep." Jessica carried Miyoung and headed to her room to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A couple more years after...

 

"No! I don't wanna! I don't wanna!" The toddler screamed and cried.

 

"You have to eat, baby-girl. You're going to get sick if you don't." said Taeyeon.

 

"I want mommy!" the toddler cried.

 

"Mommy went to buy groceries. She'll be back soon." said Taeyeon.

 

He tried to feed his daugher but she kept on crying for her mother.

 

Soon, the door opened and closed. 

 

Taeyeon sighs in relief. 

 

Jessica was home.

 

"What's happening here?" she asked him as she looked at the child crying beside her husband.

 

"She wanted you." said Taeyeon, pouting.

 

"Aww~ Baby. Come to mommy.." Jessica left her groceries on the ground and held her arms out as her daughter ran to her and hugged her.

 

"Why are you being a bad gril? You promised me that you'll listen to daddy, remember?" says Jessica.

 

The toddler nods but continued sobbing.

 

Jessica looks at Taeyeon.

 

"Tae, we need to talk."

 

Taeyeon was confused.

 

"Um.. Okay?"

 

'Weird..'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So that's it? You're giving up on us?" asked Taeyeon as tears came rolling down his cheeks.

 

Jessica didn't answer.

 

"So you're just going to walk out on me after all we've been through? You're going to take Miyoung away from me?" he asked.

 

"No.... she..she's staying with you.." said Jessica.

 

"You're so unfair, Sooyeon! I..I hate you!" Taeyeon ran out of the room and slammed the door shut as he left.

 

Jessica wiped her tears.

 

'I'm sorry... '

 

"Mommy....why daddy shout?" asked Miyoung as she walked out from her room.

 

Jessica bit her lip, not knowing what to tell her daughter.

 

"Just some adult stuff, baby.. You want me to read you a bed time story?" asked Jessica.

 

Miyoung nodded.

 

"I love when you read me to sleep." Miyoung grinned at her mother who was feeling sad.

 

'And I wish I could continue to do so as well....' Jessica thought as she followed her 6 years old daughter into the room.

 

Once Miyoung got tucked in bed, Jessica sat down and began to read a story.

 

"Mommy... I love you...." Miyoung mumbled and held her mother's hand.

 

Jessica covered and sobbed quietly.

 

"I love you, too..." she whispered and kissed Miyoung's forehead then continued to read the book.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica waited for a certain person with her luggages besides her.

 

She scrolled through pictures of her soon-to-be-ex-husband and daughter on the phone because she missed them.

 

Suddenly, a black car pulled over and someone got out and approached her.

 

"I'm glad you made this decision." said the man.

 

"I might have chose to be with you but It's always going to be Taeyeon who I love. You won't ever have my heart or love." Jessica said coldly.

 

"If you love him so much. Why did you leave him and be with me when you know that you're hurting him?" asked the man.

 

"I only chose to be with you because..One; Your wife begged me, even left me a will. Two; My selfish parents threatened to hurt my husband and daughter including me if I didn't choose you and Three; Your son needs me like what you said." Jessica explained.

 

The man didn't say anything.

 

"Now please put my stuff into your car before my husband and daughter get home. We need to leave now. I don't want them to see us." said Jessica.

 

The man did what he was told and they both got into the car.

 

"So that's your reason why you chose me?" asked the man.

 

"Yes but the main reason is because I really like Yoong and when you told me about his illness and him wanting me to be his mom. I couldn't say no. I seriously don't want him to lose breath crying over me like when he almost completely lost breath when your wife passed away." said Jessica.

 

"So don't expect me to love you because that will never happen, Mr. Kwon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*End Of Flashback*