Chapter 10

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

*Flashback -  Taengsic at Thirteen*

 

A young boy sat in the corner of the classroom way at the back near the window. He was cute and very childlike. He had pale skin and his hair was styled cutely with his bangs moved above his left eye. He was simply adorable. Two desk down from him was a girl with black midium length hair. It was tied into a pony tail and her bangs were slightly above her eyebrows and it was also going to the left. She was very pretty.

 

The boy's name was Kim Taeyeon and the girl was Jung Jessica. 

 

These two have never spoken a word to eachother at all even though they have been classmates since pre-school but it all changes when they got paired up together to sing a duet in Junior Highschool.

 

"Wow, you two sing so well together." The teacher complimented.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica blushed then smiled at eachother.

 

They became friends since that day and then they hit highschool.

 

As young teenagers growing up, they became curious of everything and start to have crushes, first loves, etc. Things happen, you know.

 

Like this...

 

"Taengoo! Guess what?" Jessica excitedly says.

 

"What?"

 

"He asked me out!"

 

Taeyeon raised a brow and asked, "He? Who?"

 

"OK Taecyeon!" Jessica squeals and hugs Taeyeon.

 

"You said yes?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"At least he's hot." said Taeyeon.

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Jessica.

 

"Well, he's um.. how should I put this... well.. he's pretty dumb." said Taeyeon, grinning.

 

"Yah!" Jessica hits Taeyeon's arm. "Are you telling me that my boyfriend is dumb?"

 

"Not at all, princess. He's just not that bright.. but ooh~ is he fine! Beasty and y!" said Taeyeon and Jessica stared at him with wide eyes.

 

"A..Are you g..gay?" Jessica questioned.

 

"Huh? I am not!" Taeyeon defended.

 

"Sounds pretty gay. What kind of guy says that his bestfriend's boyfriend is y? And the way you said it sounded so gay!" Jessica laughs then Taeyeon hits her.

 

"Ow!" Jessica pouts.

 

"Hmp!" Taeyeon marched away like an angry girl.

 

"I'm pretty sure that Taengoo is gay." mumbled Jessica as she followed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Taengsic at age Fifthteen*

 

Jessica knew it was wrong to fall head over heals for her bestfriend especially since she was already in a relationship but seriously, who wouldn't be attracted to Taeyeon who had gone through purberty and grew taller. His voice also changed and turned deeper and her looked handsome too. 

 

"Taengoo, it's a waste. You're so handsome but you're gay." said Jessica, disappointed.

 

Taeyeon glared at Jessica.

 

"For the hundredth time, I am not gay! I like girls!" he glared at Jessica who rolled her eyes.

 

"Then why'd you flirt with Mr. big-shot foot ball player, Yunho!" Jessica asked.

 

Taeyeon blushed.

 

"I wasn't flirting!"

 

"You're blushing!"

 

"Ugh! I hate you!" Taeyeon threw a book at Jessica.

 

"Hehe.. I'm just playing around. Anyways, can I come to your house after school today?" asked Jessica.

 

Taeyeon smiles and nods.

 

"Yay! Oh sh*t! I'm late! Bye Tae! Love ya!" Jessica hugs Taeyeon and runs off to find her boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica were in Taeyeon's bedroom doing homework.

 

"Taengoo.... can I ask you something?" asked Jessica.

 

"Hm? What is it?" Taeyeon looks at Jessica who was looking down at her hands. 

 

"W..What is ?" she asked.

 

Taeyeon rubs the back of his neck not knowing how to tell her. Of course he knew what it was but he wasn't sure if he should tell Jessica.

 

"Um..it's well....erm....it's between a guy and a girl." he says.

 

Jessica nods and stares at Taeyeon.

 

"What do they do?" she asked.

 

"Um.... I.. don't know.." said Taeyeon.

 

"Please tell me~" Jessica pouts and Taeyeon sighs.

 

"No." said Taeyeon.

 

"Fine. Don't tell me." Jessica sat on the bed sulking instead of doing her homework for the rest of the day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay! I'll tell you what it is!" Taeyeon couldn't take Jessica's childish acts anymore.

 

Jessia's eyes light up in excitement.

 

"You will?" she asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"Um... what are you doing?" asked Jessica, confused.

 

"I'm taking off my clothes." said Taeyeon.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because it's easier showing you what it is than telling you." said Taeyeon as he took off his shirt and pants which left him in only his boxers.

 

Jessica blushed.

 

"You want to know what it is right?" he asked.

 

She nods.

 

"Then take off your clothes but leave your bra and your underwear on." he instructed and she did as she was told and takes off her shirt and jeans.

 

Taeyeon felt hot looking at Jessica.

 

He slowly crawled to her and went on top of her then kissed her gently.

 

Then he squeezed her small s and she gasped in surprised.

 

"You want to continue?" he asked.

 

Jessica didn't say anything because she was embarrass so he took that as a yes and continued.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A hour later, Taeyeon fell on top of Jessica, panting after releasing himself into her.

 

He was exhasted.

 

Jessica had her eyes closed and Taeyeon kissed her forehead.

 

"Now you know what is." he whispers and smiles at her.

 

"Taengoo... I'm tired.."

 

"Then let's sleep, princess." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The week after, Jessica and Taecyeon breaks up. It wasn't because he found out what Taeyeon and Jessica did but because he liked someone else.

 

Jessica was fine with it because she knew who she loved now and that was Taeyeon.

 

She skipped to the back of the school to look for Taeyeon when she saw him with another girl.

 

"Taengoo?" she stopped and watched as Taeyeon and the other girl kissed passionately.

 

Jessica felt something that she had never felt before then she ran off crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon pushed the girl and wiped his mouth.

 

"I'm sorry but I don't like you! I have someone else who I love!" he apologized.

 

The girl was crying.

 

"Why can't you just love me instead? Why is it always Jessica? You know she has a boyfriend. right?" she sobbed.

 

Taeyeon explains, "I know but that won't change my feelings for her. I love Jessica for herself and it's not my decision to fall in love with her. It was my heart that chose her." 

 

He wiped her tears.

 

"I hope you'll still be my friend after this Sunny." he says then leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon knocks on Jessica's door.

 

The door opens, revealing Jessica with puffy eyes and red nose.

 

"What happened to you, Jessica?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Jessica glares at him.

 

"Go away!"

 

"Why?"

 

"I hate you!"

 

She broke down and he hugged her.

 

"What did I do princess?"

 

"You kissed her!" she punched him and he kissed her.

 

"I love you, Sica!" he confessed.

 

Jessica sniffs.

 

"Y..You do?"

 

He nods and grins.

 

"I would've asked you to be my girlfriend, too, but you have Taecyeon." he sighs.

 

"We broke up." said Jessica.

 

Taeyeon smiles.

 

"So, you're my girlfriend now?" he asked her cutely.

 

She nods and kissed him on his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

How's the flashback so far? Still more to come before we head back to the present XD.