Chapter 17

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

 

"I'm sorry for breaking my promise baby girl..." Jessica says softly before staring off at the sunset.

 

What she didn't realize was that Tiffany woke up when she felt a hand carressing her head but decided to keep her eyes close.

 

Jessica didn't notice that Tiffany's hands clenched together into a fist.

 

And then Tiffany opened her eyes slowly and looked at Jessica.

 

A tear fell from her eyes.

 

'You lied to me...'

 

 

**

 

 

 

Nothing really made any sense to her anymore.. well not that anything really made sense to her in the first place. She's now just finding out that this woman sitting beside her is her mother. Yes, Kwon Jessica was Tiffany's mother. WTH? 

 

Tiffany can't help but feel so stupid for not realizing this earlier when she had first met the woman. Sure, Jessica looked a bit older than she was back then, but Jessica was still a very gorgeous and young woman who was only 34 years old. Tiffany felt like she wanted to run away from Jessica because in her heart.. Jessica was the one who ran away from her first.

 

'She didn't want you, Tiffany!' Tiffany thought to herself as she wiped her tears.

 

'How would you know? You should ask her!' her mind tells her.

 

'No! She will probably think I'm crazy and make up a lie!' She argued with herself.

 

'You're delusional.' the voice in her mind says to her.

 

'Shut up! I'm not going to ask her to tell me the truth because the truth is that she left me! Her own flesh and blood!' Tiffany clenched her fist angrily.

 

'She probably have her reasons!' 

 

'Yeah right.. I was probably just wasn't worth anything for her to stay.'

 

Jessica's voice interrupted her conflicted mind.

 

"Tiffany?" asked Jessica, noticing the confused and upset look on the younger girl's face.

 

'Answer her!' her mind demands.

 

'Shut up! I can do what I want! You're not the boss of me!' Tiffany argued in her mind.

 

"Y..Yes?" she asked.

 

"You okay? Did I wake you up?" asked Jessica while reaching over and fixing Tiffany's hair.

 

Tiffany sits up and shakes her head.

 

"Uh.. I just remembered something terrible that happened.. It's nothing.." she lied.

 

"You can talk to me if you want."

 

"That's alright." 

 

'She obviously cares for you..' the voice continues in her head.

 

'She pities me. That's different than caring for me, stupid.'

 

"Can you take me back to the dorm? I'm getting tired." Tiffany says.

 

"Sure thing." says Jessica.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

A couple of weeks have passed by and Tiffany had done everything she could to avoid talking to everyone especially Jessica and Yoong who tried talking to her the most. Yoong who tried to get her to date him and Jessica who wanted to hang out with her. The only people she couldn't really avoid well was her professors, her coach, her teammates, and her roommate.

 

She was doing homework for English with her roommate on her bed but she noticed that her roommate was being a bit touchy lately.

 

Tiffany felt awkward at first when Nana hugged her but Nana claimed that she was a touchy person who loves to touch and hug other people who she cares about or likes. Tiffany didn't see anything wrong with that. It's not like Nana liked her like that right? Nana didn't look like a lesbian or anything to her but she could be wrong.

 

She was almost done with reading the article when she felt Nana's hands carress her back before she felt her hands land on her and then she feels a soft squeeze on her buttcheeks.

 

"What the heck?! Did you just- Oh my gosh! You're gay, aren't you?" Tiffany asked as she sat up and crossed her arms, waiting for answers.

 

Nana shrugs.

 

"I don't know if I am but I admit that I do find you attractive and I think I like you." Nana confessed like it wasn't a big deal.

 

Tiffany was speechless.

 

"Uh.. I don't know what to say.." she says.

 

Nana rolls her eyes.

 

"I'm not asking you to tell me you like me back. I mean even if you don't like me back, I won't stop liking you and I'll seriously make you like me back." Nana declares.

 

Tiffany bit her lip.

 

"I'm not going to stop you from liking me but I'm not sure if I like girls." she says.

 

Nana smirks,

 

"Well, I don't want you to like girls. I want you to like me and only me! I'm the only girl you should like, Tiffany Hwang!" Nana retorts while poking Tiffany's shoulder.

 

Tiffany shrugs.

 

"Whatever. Can we just continue to finish reading this stupid long article so I can sleep?" she asked while laying on her stomach again to continue to read.

 

"So you're not even weirded out or anything that I like girls and that the girl I like is you?" asked Nana in disbelief.

 

Tiffany smiles as she continues to read the article.

 

"Nana, you're my roommate and my bestfriend since I moved here, and I'm not going to lie. I like the fact that you like me because it makes me feel special." Tiffany says.

 

"A lot of people like you like I do, Fany." Nana says with a frown.

 

"And it feels awesome." Tiffany says, smirking.

 

"Well, I like the fact that you're popular but it's kind of annoying that I have to compete with so many people for you including Yoong." Nana says.

 

Tiffany shrugs.

 

"Well, I'm finished with the reading and I'm going to sleep." Tiffany says as she puts the article aside and lays her head onto her pillow while lying on her sides.

 

Nana sighs and puts away her homework, too. She gets onto her own bed and goes under her blanket.

 

Soon, they both went to sleep.

 

The next day, Tiffany went to all of her classes and then she headed to the locker room to get changed when a strong grip held her wrist and dragged her into a classroom. She couldn't recognize who the person was because the person was wearing a dark hoodie.

 

She found herself pinned against the teacher's desk.

 

"You really thought that you could ignore me?" the person asked.

 

Tiffany gripped onto the desk afraid.

 

"What do you want from me?" she asked.

 

He took off his hood that was covering the head.

 

Tiffany gasped.

 

"Y..Yoong?"

 

Yoong smirked at the younger girl creepily.

 

"Baby, all I want is you.." with that, he leaned over her and kissed her deeply while his grip on her wrist tightened.

 

Tiffany gasped for air but found herself unable to as he stuck his tougue into and played with hers, still kissing her.

 

Tiffany tried to push him off but he was a lot bigger and stronger than she was.

 

"I'm not yours." she breathed in and out.

 

He laughs.

 

"You are mine.. Don't you see? Fate brought you to me.. You were mine from the very beginning." he says as he stared right into her eyes.

 

'This guy is crazy!' Tiffany thought. She never thought that Yoong could be so scary because he wasn't like this when she met him.

 

"What are you talking about?" she questioned when he climbed on top of her and had her pinned beneath him.

 

"You still don't know the truth, do you? Well then, let me tell you.." he says as he leaned over and her ear.

 

He then says into her ears for her to hear only.

 

"Everything was my doing. I took your mom from you because you took something away from me." he carressed her smooth face with his free hand.

 

"You're crazy. I never took anything away from you." she says.

 

"Oh but you did, Fany. You took my heart the first time we met when we were kids at the playgrounds where dad and I met you and mom." he confessed and Tiffany looked confused.

 

Yoong laughs noticing that Tiffany had forgotton the past.

 

"I knew you would forget me when we grew up so I persuaded my dad who was in love with your mother as I was in love with you to steal your mom away from you because I knew that one day, you'll eventually meet your mother again and when you meet her then you'll meet me, too. You see, I planned everything out as a little boy just to have you.." Yoona explained.

 

Tiffany trembled.

 

To her, Yoong was crazy and evil.

 

"How did you know that I knew that Jessica was my mother?" she asked him.

 

Yoona smirks evilly.

 

"I followed you when you hung out with her. Basically, I followed you around and watched you. I know everything about you, Tiffany and I really don't appreiciate the fact that you're so beautiful because so many people have eyes on you when you are only for me to see and touch." he began to glare at her.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes.

 

'Oh my god. He's also a stalker! Wait! He follows me and knows everything? Crap! Nana!' She thought. She can't let Yoong know about Nana's crush on her! He'll hurt her!

 

"Be honest with me. Is there someone else beside me? Who else likes you?" he asked.

 

"N.No one." She answered and he slaps her.

 

"Don't lie to me! I know there's someone else! Who else touched you? You're mine! You were mine from the very beginning!" Yoona yells.

 

All Tiffany wanted to do at this moment was to protect Nana and herself from Yoong. Nana was her best friend and even if she doesn't want to admit it, she actually finds Nana attractive and cute and maybe she likes her more than a friend should.

 

"T..There's no one.. Believe me.. I am yours.." Tiffany forced herself to say.

 

Yoong didn't believe a word Tiffany said but he agreed that she was his.

 

Yoong wanted to show Tiffany that she belonged to him so he took out a small knife from his pocket.

 

Tiffany's heart stopped when she saw the sharp object.

 

Was Yoong going to kill her?

 

"You see this? I won't hesitate to kill you with this if you betray me, Fany.." he says.

 

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked softly.

 

"I was going to carve my name on your arm to show that you were mine but then that would ruin your perfect skin that makes you so beautiful.. so I'm not going to do anything to you right now.. but I want you to promise me something." he says. "Promise me that you're mines and that you won't ever need to anyone else or else I will kill you and that person. Also, I plan to marry you and have children with you. I want to bang you so hard that you won't ever forget me or my touch and I don't want you near anyone else. You belong to me so no one must see you, talk to you or go near you." he says to her as he held the knife near her face with made her nod her head.

 

"What about my father and your family and school? I can't just drop out--" Tiffany say but was cut off.

 

"Forget about your father! You don't need him! I'm the only man you are supposed to love and only I'm allowed to see my family. You are not to see them or anyone else. And school? I want you to drop out. You don't need to go to school. I'm the man. I will provide everything you need and I will take care of you and make you happy." said Yoong, not giving Tifany any choice at all.

 

"But I don't want you to take care of me. I want to spend time with friends and play basketball." Tiffany was upset.

 

Yoong ignored her.

 

"I seriously won't hesitate to hurt anyone who talks to you so you better drop out by the end of this week." he says.

 

"Then I'll have no where to live!" Tiffany wanted to cry.

 

He leaned down and kissed her lips.

 

"I'm taking you far away from here. We're going to live together from now on, baby.." Yoong says softly but Tiffany was crying.

 

Just right outside the classroom where Yoong and Tiffany were in, Nana and Nicole saw everything.

 

"We have to tell someone!" Nana hissed nervously. She was freaking out because her bestfriend was going to be taken away by a psycho.

 

"I know that but shouldn't we help her now? Look! He has a knife!" Nicole whispered back.

 

"Are you crazy? We have to go get he--" Before Nana could finish, a cough was heard and they turned their head to the side and saw Yoong staring at them.

 

"Hey Yoong!" Nana fakes a smile.

 

Nana held book in front of her chest tightly and Nicole stood behind her.

 

Yoona held Tiffany's hand tightly and faked a smile.

 

"What are you two doing here?" he asked with a fake smile.

 

"We were just walking by. We have to go to practice soon though so see ya." Nana says while eyeing Tiffany telling her silently that she was going to get help.

 

Before Yoong could say anything, Nana and Nicole both quickly leaves and made a run down the hall.

 

"What's their problem?" he asked Tiffany.

 

She shrugged but she knew that Nana and Nicole were going to save her.

 

"Late to practice? Do they really think I'm that stupid? You know what? Forget a week. We're leaving school now! You're coming with me!" He says before he lifts her up easily and carried her out of the school and towards his car.

 

Tiffany would have fought him and tried to run away and get help but she remembered that in movies, if you tried to run and if you get caught, you might end up hurt or dead and she didn't want to make him more upset than he already was so she let him take her because she knew that when her father gets a call that she was missing that he would come rescue her. She was his little girl and he will do anything he can to find her and save her because he was her superhero.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Unexpected right? There's a huge twist in this story but everything will play out. Trust me. Some of you will seriously thank this chapter. Hint: Taeyeon will be coming to LA to rescue his daughter.