Chapter 4

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

Yoong sat beside his baby sister in the car while his dad and mom sat in front.

 

"Appa, where are we going to again?" Yoong asked.

 

Yul looked through the mirror and answered, "Your mother's grave."

 

After 20 minutes, they arrived at the cemetery.

 

Then they walked to Yoong's mother's gravestone.

 

Yul and Jessica placed flowers down onto it.

 

After each saying what they wanted, they got ready to leave.

 

Yoong and Krystal left back to the car first and Yul followed behind.

 

Jessica stayed behind to say what she wanted.

 

"Unnie...I kept my promise...are you happy?" she asked in tears.

 

"I left them for your family which are now my family, too.." she clenched her hands as she spoke. "I took care of them and made them happy in your spot because you've asked me,too. more like begged me to."

 

"The truth is that I never wanted to leave Taeyeon or Miyoung. When I did, my mind went back to them crying and giving me those hurtful looks, unnie! I promised myself to not fall in love with Yul and that Taeyeon was the only one but after being married to him for a long time, I fell for him because he was a nice guy..What I'm saying is that I want to thank you unnie and the little girl who just visited you is my daughter. She is mine's and Yul's child, unnie. This is all I wanted to say.. Now that I'm done, I guess I'll go. Goodbye Vic unnie." Jessica wiped her tears then goes back to the car.

 

"Baby, you okay?" asked Yul after Jessica entered the car and buckled her seatbelt.

 

Jessica nods.

 

"I feel much better, Yul."

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

"Move! I need to get to my daughter! What happened to her?!" Taeyeon pushed through the crowd and entered the room.

 

Right after he entered, Some of his basketball players shuts the door and locked it so no ne else could get in.

 

"Miyoung! What happened to her, doc?" Taeyeon asked the school's doctor.

 

"She's fine. She's just fainted because she over-worked herself." said the doctor. "Just make sure she rest up well and drink plenty of water." said the doctor.

 

Taeyeon sighs in relief.

 

"Thanks doc." 

 

The doctor smiles and leaves the room.

 

"Tell me the truth girls. What happened?" asked Taeyeon. He eyed his students who were on his basketball team.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon spoke up for the rest of the team.

 

"Some of the highschool basketball players were picking on a fight with us and then we got into a fight but no one actually hit anyone yet because Mr. Kang saw us and he gave us all punishments. The rest of us were lucky because we only had to run a mile around the track but he made Fany run 3 miles." Sooyoung explained.

 

"but he said that it wasn't enough for her because she's the most athletic one out of all of us and she didn't seem tired so he made her run more laps without any water breaks." Hyo adds and Taeyeon looked mad.

 

"That bastard!" he hissed.

 

"What are you going to do, coach?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

Taeyeon sighs.

 

"You girls go home. I'll take Miyoung home and I'll see you girls tomorrow." He says goodbye to his team and carried Tiffany to his car then they went home.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

"What happened to Miyoung?" asked his girlfriend.

 

"This one teacher made her run over 4 miles and she fainted." said Taeyeon over the phone.

 

"He should be fired." she replied.

 

"I hate him.. why is everyone picking on my daughter, Sunny?"

 

"Not everyone Tae.. There's still you and me and maybe others." Sunny replied.

 

"Sunny?"

 

"Yes Tae?"

 

"Want to meet her?"

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"I want you to meet her.."

 

"You mean it, Tae?"

 

"Yes..."

 

"Okay.. but when?"

 

"I'll call you over for dinner tomorrow night." Taeyeon replied.

 

"I'll be waiting." Sunny sounded really happy.

 

"I'll call you again. I  have to check up on her." said Taeyeon." 

 

"Kay.. bye.." 

 

"Bye."

 

Then the call ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Another short updates :) I'll just stick with short updates because they're faster.

And now you all know who Tae's girlfriend was! It was Sunny!! Sunyeon!!