Chapter 11

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

*Still in Flashback*

 

It's been a month since Taeyeon and Jessica became a couple. When they decided to tell their parents, there were different reactions. Taeyeon's parents were accepting and they loved Jessica like she was their own daughter but Jessica's parents didn't approve of their relationship. To them, Taeyeon was not worthy of dating their daughter. They were Jungs and they were the richest people in South Korea and almost all of Asia. They owned the hottest fashion stock markets and their company was the largest. They see Taeyeon as a poor middle class teenager who is after their money but, of course, that's not true.

 

Taeyeon was in his room listening to music when the door opened up. 

 

Taeyeon was shocked when Jessica ran to him an d hugged him tightly as she sobbed into his neck.

 

*Hik.. T..Tae.... " Jessica sobs uncontollably.

 

"S..Sica, what's wrong?" asked Taeyeon, worried.

 

"M..My mom... she's mad...and..."

 

"What?"

 

"My mom wants me to abort our baby!" Jessica sobbed.

 

Taeyeon was mad.

 

"She can't! This is our baby! She can't kill it!" Taeyeon screamed.

 

Jessica sniffed. "W..What are we going to do?" she asked.

 

Taeyeon bit his lip.

 

What was he going to do? He can't do anything.

 

"I..I don't know... but whatever you do. Don't give in to your mother and don't kill our baby." said Taeyeon.

 

Jessica nods.

 

Then Taeyeon kissed her.

 

"I love you.." he says.

 

"I love you, too." said Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon walked around campus trying to find a certain aegyo girl.

 

He saw her by herself in front of her locker.

 

"Sunny..." he calls.

 

Sunny saw him and smiled at him.

 

Although she was hurt by his rejection, she's still willing to be friends with him.

 

"Oh. Hey, Taeyeon." she greeted.

 

"Sunny, you're not mad at me, right?" he asked.

 

"No.. I can never stay mad at you, Tae. We've been friends since pre-school." said Sunny.

 

"Good." Taeyeon sighs in relief.

 

"So how's Jessica?" asked Sunny.

 

"She's doing fine." said Taeyeon sadly.

 

"What happened?" asked Sunny.

 

"Her mother is not only trying to seperate us but she's telling Sica to abort our baby." said Taeyeon, feeling mad and sad at the same time.

 

When Sunny heard that, she was mad.

 

"What?! She's evil! How can she think about killing an innocent baby! God. If I ever see that woman, I'll--"

 

"Woah! What are you saying? I know we both hate that woman but language.. " said Taeyeon.

 

Sunny sighs and leans back onto the locker.

 

"Sorry Tae.. but I just can't stand people hurting other people." she says.

 

"I know." Taeyeon smiles.

 

Sunny looked at her watch.

 

"I have to go to swimming practice right now. Tell Sica I said hi." said Sunny. She grabs her bag and got ready to leave.

 

Taeyeon nods.

 

He smiles and surprised her with a hug.

 

"Bye. Tell Sungmin I said hi." he says and then they walked off in different directions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica layed on Taeyeon's bed feeling bored.

 

She read through all of Taeyeon's magazines and now she had nothing to do. She didn't go to school because Taeyeon's mom told her to take a day off so she can rest her body.

 

Jessica wished that Taeyeon stayed home with her but his umma made him go to school.

 

Jessica looked at her tummy and gently rubbed it.

 

"I'll take care of you, baby... I won't let anyone hurt you." she says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Taeyeon arrived back home after school, he saw Jessica sleeping on his bed.

 

He smiled and kissed her forehead then her tummy.

 

"I love you." he whispered.

 

Then he went to change his clothes before her layed fown beside her and hugged her from behind gently.

 

He closed his eyes and went to sleep as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Jessica woke up, she felt someone hugging her from behind. She looked back to see who it was.

 

"Tae?" She smiled when she saw her boyfriend sleeping next to her.

 

"Hmm? Sica-baby? What is it?" mumbled Taeyeon.

 

"I'm hungry." she pouts.

 

Taeyeon sat up and rubbed his eyes.

 

"What do you want to eat?" he asked.

 

She shrugged her shoulders.

 

"How about rice and meat?" he asked.

 

"Okay." she replied.

 

He kissed her then he got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to cook for Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How is it?" he asked her.

 

"It's delicious." she answered.

 

"Really?"

 

"Uh huh. I love your cooking." she says and he fed her meat with the chopsticks.

 

"Would you love someone else's cooking more than mine?" he asked.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"What if we break up? Would you love another guy's cooking more than mines?" 

 

"Stop! Don't say it! I would never love anyone's cooking more than yours! And I would never love anyone else more than you! I love you only, Tae!" Jessica began to cry and Taeyeon hugged her.

 

"I didn't mean to ask you that... I'm sorry.." 

 

"Don't say those things anymore Tae. The only guy I want feeding me is you. The only guy I love is you. You who took my ity away. You who is my only bestfriend. You who is the father of my baby. It's you, Kim Taeyeon. No one else can replace you.." She placed both of her hands on his cheeks then kissed him sweetly.

 

He kissed her back.

 

"I love you, too. I couldn't love anyone as much as I love you, Sica-baby."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: As you read in this chapter, you can see how much Jessica and Taeyeon love their baby Tiffany even though she wasn't even born yet.

 

Also follow me on Twitter and Instagram

 

Twitter : @Saehyun349

Instagram : @Buingxd