Chapter 5

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

The next day..

 

Tiffany was called downstairs for dinner.

 

She was surprised when she saw a pretty woman sitting next to her father at the table.

 

She quietly walked over and sat down in front of them.

 

"Miyoung, This is Lee Sunny." said her father.

 

"Is she your friend, daddy?" asked Tiffany, drinking her juice.

 

"No baby girl. Sunny is my girlfriend." confessed Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany stops drinking and stared at her father with a poker face.

 

"B..Baby girl?" 

 

"Okay..If you're happy then I guess it's fine." Tiffany smiled. "It's really nice to meet you, Sunny unnie. I'm Tiffany Kim." she introduced.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny were surprised because they thought that Tiffany would be against it but she wasn't.

 

They smiled at eachother.

 

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, too." said Sunny then she smiles at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany only nods.

 

"So dad, tell me.. when did you guys meet?"

 

Taeyeon chuckles and explains the whole thing with Sunny.

 

After hearing the whole thing, Tiffany was glad that her father found someone else to replace her mother.

 

"Please take care of my dad." Tiffany said to Sunny and ate her food but a little too messy.

 

Sunny giggles and reached over with a napkin and wiped the corner of Tiffany's mouth.

 

Tiffany blushed feeling embarrassed.

 

"You're so cute~" said Sunny. "just like your father!"

 

"Sunny!" Taeyeon blushed.

 

The trio spent the whole night enjoying eachother's company.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

4 years later...

 

At Incheon International Airport..

 

"Make sure you call us everyday and when you run out of money, call us and we'll send you more, okay?" said her father.

 

Tiffany laughs.

 

"Daddy, I'll call you everyday. And I won't forget to attend your wedding." she says and hugs her father then she hugs Sunny.

 

"Bye Sunny umma! I'll miss you the most!"

 

"Yah!"

 

Sunny laughs and hugs back ignoring her fiance's whine.

 

"I can't believe you've grown so beautiful in just 4 years.. you were so small when I met you 4 years ago and now you're taller than me. And now you're 18 and going to college in a couple of weeks." Sunny fixed Tiffany's bangs.

 

Tiffany smiles.

 

"Don't forget. I'm leaving to America by myself!" she grinned proudly.

 

Taeyeon smiles sadly.

 

"And you're leaving me." he pouts.

 

Tiffany pretends to be grossed out.

 

"Ew.. stop that daddy. It's so uncute for someone your age." 

 

"I'm only 34!"

 

"Hehe.. I have to go now. Bye!" Tiffany gave her father a kiss on his cheeks and hugged Sunny once again then she takes her luggages and walked off.

 

After 10 minutes, Taeyeon and Sunny watched as the plane flew off with Tiffany in it.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

Los Angeles, California..

 

Location: UCLA's dormitory

 

"Yoong! It's your mother!" his roommate passed him his phone.

 

Yoong answers with a wide smile.

 

"Mom! What'up?" he asked.

 

"Yoong! I need you to do me a big favor! Are you busy?" asked his mom.

 

"No mom. What do you need me to do?" he asked.

 

"Krystal is going to be home by herself. Can you come home and watch her?" she asked.

 

"Sure. I don't have work tomorrow and school doesn't start yet until next week so why not? Tell that brat that I'm coming home right now!" Yoong replied.

 

"Yoong! Don't call your sister a brat!" His mom scolds.

 

"Yeah yeah."

 

"I'll see you home later then." 

 

"Kay. Bye mom."

 

"Bye."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Recap: In this chapter, Sunny and Tiffany meets. 4 years later, the Kim family is happy with Sunny with them. Tiffany is now 18 and she's going off to college in America. Sunny and Taeyeon are about to get married. Jessica asks her 20 years old son to watch her daughter. And I'm just using UCLA as the college Yoong attends because I can't think of another one.

Hint: There will be Yoonfany *grins*

Who's excited?

And when will Jeti meet? 

Not sure but it may be close.