Chapter 3

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

Taeyeon sat in front of his desk in his room with just his reading lights on at midnight.

 

He touched the picture frame that was on his desk for the last 14 years.

 

He smiled bitterly as he looked at the picture and touched it.

 

In the picture was him holding baby Tiffany in one of his arms and his other arm wrap securely around Jessica's waist. In the picture, he was smiling widely and Jessica had on her beautiful smile as well while Tiffany was sleeping.

 

He missed the time when everything was perfect and when Jessica was still with them.

 

Taeyeon continued to stare at it until Tiffany called him to come watch tv with her.

 

Taeyeon Jessica's face on the picture before he finally does what he should have done 8 years ago.

 

"Sica..... thankyou for giving me the best 6 years when you were still mine... now it's finally time for me to say goodbye.." he kissed the picture then he opened the box and puts the frame gently inside and closed it.

 

All of their memories were stored in that box and it will stay there.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

Back in NY

 

Jessica was sleeping soundly when Krystal went into her room and started to jump on her bed.

 

Jessica groans and gives a playful glare at Krystal.

 

"Soojung! How many times did umma tell you to stop jumping on umma's bed?" she asked.

 

Krystal looked down guilty.

 

"Four times." Krystal replied.

 

"And this is the fifth time.. umma is mad at you." said Jessica, not meaning it.

 

Krystal began to look sad.

 

"Hahaha.. I'm just kidding baby.. Now let's go wash up and I'll make you breakfast." said Jessica as she picks up Krystal and held her in her arm.

 

Still in bed, Jessica had a random flashback of the time 3 years old Tiffany woke her up by jumping on the bed and got herself tired so she layed beside Jessica and gave Jessica a small kiss on the cheek then fell asleep while Jessica woke up.

 

"Umma, you're not listening to me!" yelled Krystal.

 

"Huh? What did you say?" asked Jessica, surprised from Krystal's scream.

 

"I said that appa want Kwistal to bath with appa." said Krystal cutely then she hops off Jessica's lap and toward her daddy who was standing in the hallway waiting for her.

 

After her daughter ditched her for her husband, Jessica went to shower by herself.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon shared a bed with Tiffany tonight. He held her protectively as her head was on his chest. This position reminded him of the time Jessica wasn't home because she was busy so Taeyeon took care of 2 years old Tiffany by himself and when they both got tired, he took her to sleep and he had her lying ontop of his chest as they slept peacefully.

 

"Mommy...." Taeyeon froze when he heard what Tiffany just mumbled in her sleep.

 

He saw a few tears rolling down the side of her face. He wanted to cry as well but he had to be strong. He couldn't cry with his daughter sleeping right next to him..

 

"I won't let her hurt you again.." whispered Taeyeon then he kissed the top of Tiffany's head.