Chapter 7

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

The next morning, Tiffany got up and took a shower and brushed her teeth. Then when she was done, She dried off with her towel and got dressed. She combed her hair and puts on light make-up. Then she heads out of her room. 

 

At the same time, when she was coming out of her room Yoong was doing the same and they both closed the door at the same time and looked at eachother.

 

"Good morning, Tiffany." Yoong waved and walked over to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany looked at him blankly before walking away.

 

Yoong was confused but he followed her.

 

"So.. what are you doing right now? Classes don't start until next week so want to have breakfast together?" he asked.

 

Tiffany looked at him annoyed.

 

Was he trying to ask her out? She felt that he was annoying. She regrets how she was acting yesterday when she first met him because now he thinks that they're friends. The only friends she has was Sooyoung and highschool basketball teammates. She didn't need anymore.

 

"I'm going to McDonalds. Want to come?" he asked.

 

Tiffany gave him the coldest look ever.

 

"No. Listen here, oppa. You and I are never going to be friends so stop being nice to me and asking me. We just met last night and I was only being nice because I don't know you. So please just leave me alone." she said blunty then left.

 

Yoong let those words process in his mind.

 

He was sad but then again, she was the first girl to ever reject him and act cold to him. All of the other girls would throw themselves at him or feel happy that he was asking them out but Tiffany was different. He liked that. He liked her.

 

Yoong smirks.

 

"I want her.."

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae, what are these?" asked Sunny, staring at the rings she found in the small box in the bigger box that was on Taeyeon's desk.

 

When Taeyeon saw that Sunny was going to touch the rings, he ran to her and harshly grabbed it from her.

 

"Don't touch them!" he shouts and glared at Sunny.

 

He scared her. He had acted like a different person just now.

 

When he realized what he had just done, his expression soften.

 

"I..I'm sorry.." he tried to hold her hand but she slaps his hand away.

 

"Don't even think about it! Tell me the truth. Those are yours and Jessica's wedding rings, right? You care about them alot, don't you? So... are you still waiting for her to return to you?" she asked.

 

Taeyeon couldn't reply.

 

Sunny sighs and she began to cry.

 

"You are.. then why are you with me? Why'd you propose to me? You're just using me, aren't you?" 

 

He couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her close and hugged her.

 

"I'm not!! Of course I love you! That why I proposed to you!" he explained.

 

"But you still have feelings for her, don't you?" 

 

He didn't answer.

 

Sunny took silence as a yes.

 

She pushed him and gave him one of the most hurtful looks before she left the house, leaving him all alone.

 

"No... Sunny... come back... don't leave me..." Taeyeon mumbled to himself when the door slammed shut.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica was eating with Yul in their kitchen when Yul noticed that Jessica had been spacing out again.

 

"Baby, are you okay? You're spacing out again." he says.

 

Jessica nods.

 

"Don't worry about it." she spoke and drank her coffee.

 

Yul wanted to say what he wanted but he didn't want to make her mad so he kept silent.

 

"You don't have to be scared to say what you want, Seobang. I won't be mad." It was as if she could read his mind.

 

"W..What are you thinking of?" he asked.

 

Jessica responds,

 

"I'm thinking of them." 

 

"T..Them? W..Who?"

 

"Taeyeon and Miyoung." she answered sadly.

 

Yul felt crushed knowing that his wife thought more about her old family other than her current family.

 

He didn't mind that she thought about her daughter who she had not seen for 12 years but he did care that she was thinking of her ex-husband because he was jealous and scared that if she ever met Taeyeon, she'll leave him.

 

"I'm full. I'll be in the bedroom." said Jessica. She got up and puts her plate in the sink and walked off.

 

"It's always Taeyeon..." Yul whispered as he watched Jessica walk up the stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just when Tiffany thought that she got rid of Yoong, he shows up. This time, he had friends.

 

"Hey Tiffany." Yoong smirks.

 

Tiffany glares at him.

 

"Why are you here?" she asked.

 

"Is it wrong to greet my future girlfriend?" 

 

"Girlfriend? We're not even friends!" Tiffany exclaims.

 

Yoong fakes a sad look.

 

"That's why... we're going on a date!" he gave her a wide smile.

 

"No!" Then Tiffany ran off.

 

"Haha! The great Yoong Kwon just got rejected." his friends laughs.

 

"She was hot, bro. Can I have her instead?" asked his friend.

 

"Shut up! And no! She's mine!" Yoong glares at his friends and ran after Tiffany.