Chapter 16

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

Months later...

 

Tiffany hadn't talked to Yoong ever since that day she declined the date and she didn't really care at all but she did miss him a bit. 

 

*Ring Ring~* 

 

Tiffany answered the call.

 

"Daddy!" Tiffany grinned ear to ear. She hasn't spoken to her father for months and she really missed him.

 

"How are you doing, baby girl?"  her father, Taeyeon, asked.

 

"I'm doing fine, daddy." Tiffany replied.

 

"So why did you call?" she asked.

 

"I missed you and I was thinking of visiting you." Taeyeon says.

 

"When?" she asked.

 

"I don't know.. but hopefully soon. Maybe during your break." he says.

 

"Are you coming alone?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Well... I was actually hoping that Sunny comes with me." said Taeyeon in a sad voice.

 

"You're still fighting with umma?" asked Tiffany.

 

"It's complicated." 

 

"Ah.. Okay.. Anyways daddy. I love you but---"

 

*Knock Knock*

 

Someone was knocking on the door and it interrupted Tiffany.

 

"Daddy, I'm kind of busy. I'll call you again, okay?" 

 

"Okay baby girl. Love you and bye." said Taeyeon before he ended the call.

 

Tiffany puts her phone down and walks to the door to see who it was.

 

When she opened the door, she was surprised to see who it was.

 

"M..Mrs. Kwon.. I'm sorry but I don't know where Yoong is!" Tiffany apologized and bowed her head.

 

Jessica takes off her sunglasses.

 

"I'm not looking for Yoong. I was actually here to see you." said Jessica.

 

"Am I in trouble? Mrs. Kwon, I'm sorry if I rejected Yoong but I just don't like him like that and I don't see myself in a relationship. Please forgive me." Tiffany pleaded.

 

Jessica looks at Tiffany weirdly.

 

"I.. didn't come here to scold you.. I just wanted to see how you were doing and I was hoping that you'll come have breakfast with me." said Jessica as she followed Tiffany into Tiffany's room.

 

"Sure but why?" asked Tiffany as she puts on her shoes and grabs her phone and puts some money into her pocket.

 

"I wanted to talk to you about some things and I was hoping to get to know you better." said Jessica smiling.

 

"Okay, Mrs. Kwon." said Tiffany, shyly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany were sitting inside a small cafe drinking coffee and talking.

 

Jessica sat across from Tiffany.

 

"I'm looking for a partner for my next photoshoot and I was hoping you'll be interested." said Jessica.

 

"I don't model." said Tiffany.

 

"But you're good looking.. please think about it. You'll get paid a lot." said Jessica.

 

Tiffany didn't say anything and drank her coffee.

 

Suddenly Tiffany felt a sting on her head.

 

She turns her head and saw that it was Nana.

 

Nana was glaring at her and Tiffany felt that she did something wrong.

 

Jessica watched closely to see what their relationship was.

 

"What are you doing with Mrs. Kwon? A.K.A. Yoong's mother?! Don't tell me you're on a date!" Nana accused.

 

Tiffany choked on her coffee and almost sprayed some.

 

Jessica mentally chuckled and at the same time thought that the girl was overreacting. Why the hell would she date her own daughter anyways? As far as she knows, one; she's married, two; she's straight, and three; she's not a e.

 

"W..What the hell, Im Jin-ah! Mrs. Kwon and I were having a talk and she's married!" Tiffany exclaimed while blushing in embarrassment as she noticed people staring at them.

 

"But you didn't deny that you're interested in women!" Nana hissed.

 

"I never said that I was interested in women! You just assumed!" Tiffany replied, feeling irritated.

 

Jessica found it funny how Nana kept assuming that Tiffany liked girls.

 

Although Tiffany looked charming and cute and had a feel as a boy, Jessica wanted to think that Tiffany was straight.

 

"Whatever Kim! And Mrs. Kwon, I care about my friend here so please do us a favor and don't ever come near her again." said Nana before she grabbed Tiffany's hand and pulled her up from her seat. From other's perspective, Nana looked like an angry and jealous girlfriend.

 

Jessica felt irriated and annoyed.

 

"I don't think I can do that." said Jessica in a cold voice.

 

Tiffany was getting scared. 

 

She had never heard Jessica speak like this before then when she felt Nana tightening her hold on her hands, she felt trouble.

 

"Uh.. Mrs. Kwon, I'll see you again soon but right now, my friend needs to cool her head off first." said Tiffany, awkwardly smiling.

 

Jessica sighs and nods.

 

"I'll see you again." she says.

 

"Okay. Bye Mrs. Kwon." said Tiffany as she pulled Nana out of the cafe.

 

"What the hell were you doing?" Tiffany asked as she glared at Nana.

 

Nana didn't say anything as she kept her head down.

 

"Are you deaf now?" asked Tiffany.

 

"I just wanted to protect you." said Nana.

 

"This is protecting me? From who? From Yoong's family? They never did anything wrong to me!" said Tiffany.

 

Nana sniffed as she held back her tears.

 

"I'm sorry.." then Nana released Tiffany's hand and runs off.

 

"Yah! Nana!!" Tiffany shouts in frustration before she kicked the nearby trashcan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany then felt a someone walk towards her from behind.

 

"Tiffany, are you alright?" asked Jessica.

 

"Mrs. Kwon, I don't know what to do. Everything I do always makes people leave me.. " said Tiffany frowning.

 

Jessica sighs.

 

"I don't know how to help you but I can help you feel better. Why don't you come with me?" she asked.

 

"Okay Mrs. Kwon." said Tiffany as she followed Jessica into her car.

 

Jessica started to drive with Tiffany sitting in the passenger seat beside her.

 

15 minutes later, they arrived at the beach.

 

Jessica and Tiffany got out of the car and walked around the beach. Jessica set a large towel on top of the sand and they sat down.

 

Tiffany laid on the towel and closed her eyes as Jessica talked about why she comes to the beach whenever she felt sad.

 

"The beach calms me down. And no one bothers me when I need to think." Jessica explained.

 

Tiffany weakly nodded before she closed her eyes and took a nap.

 

Jessica smiled sadly as she stared at the sleeping Tiffany.

 

She carressed the younger girl's head.

 

"You still seem like the 3 year old Miyoung I know." Jessica weakly says as she stared at the way Tiffany slept.

 

Jessica wished that she could turn time back to when Tiffany was still three. She missed her daughter so much and right now was the only time when she got to be this close to her daughter in a long time.

 

Jessica slowly leaned down and kissed Tiffany's head before sitting back up.

 

"I missed you so much, Miyoung.. Remember the time when mommy promised to never leave you?"

 

Three year old Miyoung cried and refused to let her mother go to the work.

 

"I'll be back later, baby." said Jessica.

 

"Promise?" asked Tiffany, pouting.

 

"I promise." Jessica smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead.

 

Jessica smiled sadly.

 

"I'm sorry for breaking my promise baby girl..." Jessica says softly before staring off at the sunset.

 

What she didn't realize was that Tiffany woke up when she felt a hand carressing her head but decided to keep her eyes close.

 

Jessica didn't notice that Tiffany's hands clenched together into a fist.

 

And then Tiffany opened her eyes slowly and looked at Jessica.

 

A tear fell from her eyes.

 

'You lied to me...'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG!! Finally!!!! Tiffany knows! What will happen next? I'm mostly going to be focusing on Jeti relationship just so you know.. Can't wait until Taengsic meets again though.. but I still don't know how the ending will turn out. Will it be Taengsic, Yulsic, Sunyeon or no pairing? Though I enjoyed the flashback with the Taenysic family. Anyways, Bye~