Chapter 1

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

It was still early in the morning..in Seoul, South Korea

 

"Baby girl, breakfast is ready! Let's eat!" Tiffany's father also known as Kim Taeyeon, called from the kitchen after he finished making pancakes.

 

The sound of someone running down the stair were heard and in a few seconds, Tiffany was here.

 

"Daddy, do you need help?" asked Tiffany while she watched her father pour orange juice into two cups.

 

"Can you please set the pancakes onto the table?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Okay!" Tiffany happily grabbed the two plates of pancakes and set one plate down onto the table in front of where her father was going to sit at then she sat down and set the other plate in front of herself.

 

"Here's your orange juice, baby girl." said Taeyeon, setting the orange juice next to Tiffany's plate of pancakes.

 

Tiffany thanked him and Taeyeon sat down in front of Tiffany.

 

When Taeyeon saw Tiffany pour lots and lots of syrup onto her pancakes, he chuckled.

 

"I think you shouldn't put to much syrup. It's not good for your health especially since you're my star basketball player. You need to stay fit." he teased.

 

Tiffany pouts.

 

"Daddy, I am fit!"

 

Taeyeon nodded. He knew that Tiffany wasn't fat and he knew that she's athletic. Tiffany was really skinny like her mother and just like her mother, Tiffany ate a lot but can still maintain a perfect body. In fact, she had abs just like her mother but Taeyeon didn't want to admit it especially to his daughter. The two of them had hurted for too long from that woman.

 

"Let's eat. We still have practice later." said Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded as she slowly ate her pancakes.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

After Tiffany left to school first, a guest came over to the house.

 

"Tae-baby, we've been together for almost a year now. When are you going to introduce me to your daughter?" asked Taeyeon's girlfriend.

 

"................................."

 

"You don't want to introduce me to her, do you?" 

 

Taeyeon sighs and hugs his girlfriend.

 

"Please understand. Miyoung doesn't trust other women.. I'm scared that she'll hate me." Taeyeon confessed.

 

His girlfriend nods.

 

"I understand but I'm not Jessica.. I'm not going to leave and hurt either of you." she whispered.

 

Taeyeon carressed her face and kissed her forehead.

 

"I know.. but let's just wait. I'll introduce you to my daughter and I'll tell her about us when the time is right." he spoke.

 

His girlfriend smiled.

 

"I hope she'll like me." 

 

"She will because you're amazing." 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

At school, Tiffany was being followed by her fanboys and her fangirls.

 

"Wow Kim. Not only do you have fanboys but you also have girls crushing on you." bestfriend.

 

"Shut up, Soo."

 

"Hahaha.. hey, tell your dad that I can't make it to practice today." said Sooyoung.

 

"Why? You have to be there!" Tiffany whinned. In the background, you could hear the fans squeal loudly because they have never seen the great, cold to everyone, trouble-maker, Tiffany act like this.

 

"My grandmother is in the hospital again, Fany.." Sooyoung says.

 

Tiffany looked worried now.

 

"S..She'll get better...right?"

 

Sooyoung shrugs sadly.

 

"She's old, Fany.. and she's sick..I don't know how much longer she'll last." Then Sooyoung starts to cry and Tiffany hugs her.

 

"Shh... it's alright.."

 

"No, it's not.. what would happen to me once she's gone? I don't have anyone else except her.. both my parents are dead, Fany." Sooyoung sobbed.

 

"Then I'll ask my dad to let you stay with us." says Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

In New York..

 

A young 16 year old boy went to visit his 'mom' during her photoshoot.

 

"Yoong? What are you doing here?" asked his step-mom.

 

"Mom, is it wrong for me to come see you? Fine, I'll just leave." Yoong pretended to be mad. 

 

"No.. I'm just surprised.. I thought you went with your father and sister to get ice-cream." Jessica explained.

 

"I didn't go because I wanted to see you and get ice-cream with you instead!" Yoong grinned and Jessica hugged him.

 

"Okay, let's get ice-cream together after my shoots are done." then she released him. "Now you could go bother the other noonas while I finish up my photoshoots." Jessica dismissed her son.

 

Yoong nods playfully deciding what he'll do for his prank on the staffs.

 

But before he could think of a plan, a staff saw him.

 

"Kwon Yoong, don't even think about pranking us again.. "

 

"Aww... you're no fun, noona." Yoong pouts and went to the chairs and sat down.

 

 

 

 

 

So, how was it?