I'm a cat! Nya~

Animal Love

 

I woke up to a strange room, the walls were all a dark color I couldn't tell which one since I was an animal, and so was the bed. I was lying on the bed wondering how I got there; all I remember was that after I fainted, I was an animal (which later turned out to be a cat) and being chased by a dog that almost ate me, I fell in a humongous puddle which I was sure wasn't that big if I were human....
 
Suddenly a boy came into the room interrupting my train if thought, I looked at him. He wasn't that bad looking but I was in no position to stare considering the circumstances. He came closer to me and I hissed at him, he was a stranger to me after all. "I won't hurt you" he said to me but what caught my attention was the bread he was holding. He gave it to me and after I ate it he slightly chuckled and cleaned my fur, I blushed. I felt a strange sensation on my head almost as if I had been kicked, I wonder what happened...
He started petting me and boy did it feel good, I guess it wasn't that bad being a cat. "What happened to you?" He asked, I glared at him 'my father happened' I thought, ' don't touch me' and I slapped his hand with my tail, yet he still kept petting me and I quickly fell asleep on the his bed. 
 
I woke up, sweating,' I must of had a nightmare' I thought. Then I wiped the sweat from my forehead... 'Wait! Sweat! Forehead!' I had turned back to being human! The thing was how I would get out of his room... I started moving and the floor creaked, the boy started moving in his bed and I started panicking. He got up, looked around the room and saw me, a gentle expression was on his face he came over to me and said " how did you get there?" 
'Wait... what?' 
He looked bigger than before, picked me up and put me on his bed. 'Hmp, I must have turned into a car again' 
 
Morning came and I was still a cat. 'I wonder what made me change back into a human.' This boys' house was so funny in the morning, everyone was running mad speed; while he was undressing I decided to go out and explore the house. 'Niel! Hurry up, breakfast is ready!' A woman's voice said, I'm guessing the mother. 'Niel? Why does that sound familiar?' I asked myself. Then after everyone left I noticed I was all on my own in the house, 'ok I have to figure this animal thing out. Hwaiting!' 
 
Niel's P.O.V
For some strange reason all I could think of was that cat I found yesterday. There was something different about that cat, especially it's green eyes... The way it stared at me was so strange like if it knew what I was saying. 'Niel-ah, keep your head straight!' I thought to myself. School was just same as always, boring. 
 
When I was going to go to my dance practice I remembered I forgot my outfit so I went back home, but as I was going to my room I thought I heard a girls voice in there. I kicked opened the door and looked inside all I saw was my cat. 
 
 
Hwa young P.O.V
Suddenly the door swung open but I was able to turn back into a cat just on time. Ever since this morning I had been working on figuring how I could turn into a human and back to a cat, I must admit I am freaking amazing to have found out how to transform in a couple of hours. Then Niel smiled at me, there was something about that smile that I came to love so much, I wonder why...
 
He just looked at me as if thinking to himself and shrugged "why not" he said. He picked me up and said with a smile "you must be bored kitty, how about you come with me to practice?" All I did was meow "I'll take that as a yes" he continued. As so I was dragged to his practice
 
After a couple of minutes we reached his practice as soon as we went through the door I saw five other guys. One of them, I assume the youngest, came running to us when he spotted me "Niel hyung! You brought a kitty!" He said psyched. "What's its name?" A mature voice said. I turn toward him and he did look like the sound of his voice. Niel said "oh C.A.P I haven't even checked what it is actually..." He said trailing off. Another one suddenly grabbed me and pulled me up "it's a girl"  '' I thought 
"Ya! Chanjo! Don't suddenly take her" the youngest one said. Then he grabbed me and said "don't worry miss kitty, I Ricky promise to treat you well" I wanted to laugh but I couldn't, I was a cat. 'Ricky seems fun' I thought. 
 
When I saw them dancing I was mesmerized, my tail moved to the songs' rhythm. It was rather catchy I must admit. The song that they were doing was called "Miss Right." By the end of the practice I had learned everyone's name (I'm just that smart keke :p).