Date

Animal Love

Hwa Young P.O.V

After school as I was on my way home, I was approached by kwangmin.

"Hey"

"Hi what's up?"

"Uhm I was wondering if, maybe you..." he kept on stuttering and then he ruffled his hair. "Aish!"

I looked at him confused about what was going on "Is everything okay?" I asked him a bit worried

"Ye-yeah." He took a deep breath and then continued "there's this amusement park and I was wondering if you wanted to go" he said quickly

"Amusemnt park! Of course! " I told him grinning widely.

He looked at me in disbelief. "Really?"

"Do you not want me to go?" I asked tilting my head to the side

"No no, I do, its just... I was surprised" he said not making eye contact with me. "So Friday, I'll pick you up?" He asked

"No!" I can't tell him I live at CAPs house. "Lets meet in the park where we first met"

"sure" he said wondering about my sudden reaction.

Friday came and I couldn't contain myself, I felt a strange sensation on my body. It was suddenly feeling very hot, and then cold. "What's up with me today? " I asked myself quietly looking at the mirror. Then suddenly the sensation stopped. "That's strange..." I decided to ignore it and searched my closet for clothes. I put my hair in a bun and went for a dark green t shirt, grey shorts, and black Tom's. I looked once again in the mirror and I smiled at my reflection. Then, I felt again the strange feeling I had a while back. Something in the mirror caught my eye. My eyes were glowing a shade of grey. "Huh?" Then just like last time, it stopped suddenly. "Ok then?"

I was at the park a bit earlier than the time we had said. Five minutes later kwangmin came. He was wearing black jeans and a black and gray shirt. As he was getting closer the sensation I had came back again, much more stronger than before. I wanted to pass my fingers through his hair and kiss him passionately. I kept my eyes on his lips and I bit my own. I wanted him so badly. 'What is wrong with me today??!!' I had to fight every single muscle in my body so that I would not jump on top of him.

"Hwa Young! "

"Huh?"

"Are you ok? I called you three times and you didn't answer"

"Sorry I was distracted" 'by your lips' I looked at them once more and I heard him say "are you ready then?"

"Yeah" I replied.

****************

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I yelled, kwangmin just looked at me and laughed.

"Come on it wasn't that bad" he said after we got off of the rollercoaster.

I was panting, saw a bench and sat down. "That was horrible! " I yelled at him.

Kwangmin just laughed at my remark. I was looking down at my lap trying not to make eye contact with him. I didn't want him to notice that I was blushing because of him. Suddenly I saw a hand and looked up. He smiled at me and took my own, we started walking around, hand in hand, and it felt very comfortable.

"Where do you want to go next?" He asked casually.

I looked around and saw a haunted house. "There" I told him pointing at the haunted house.

He sighed a little and asked "are you sure you can handle it?"

"Yeah, definitely"