Adrenaline

Animal Love

Hwa Young P.O.V

We broke away from the kiss, staring at each other in the eyes. Just as that was happening we intertwined our fingers, it felt like the perfect fit; almost as if they were meant to be together. We put our foreheads together and kept that position for what seemed like an eternity, but it was a nice eternity. We smiled at each other shyly and kissed once again but this time the feelings that had come to me before left me as quickly as they had arrived, leaving me back to my senses. I opened my eyes during our kiss and realized that I had been sitting on his lap and he had his arms around my waist. I became really self-conscious at the moment, blushed and as soon as we finished the kiss I turned my head in the opposite direction of his.

----------

When I got “home” C.A.P. was there waiting for me with a wide grin on his face. “What?” I asked him a bit bewildered by him. “Your father came earlier today to tell me some interesting assumptions about you, and judging from your face I would say that those assumptions are true” he said still smiling. “And what would those be?” I said raising an eyebrow. “It’s mating season” he stated looking at me in the eyes “for cats.” My eyes widened. “What?!” *so that explains my behavior from before with Kwangmin then* I wanted to laugh at myself for not thinking about that before. I walked towards him and put both of my arms around his neck, “you’re not worried that I might do something to you, are you?” I asked him tilting my head to the side and giving him my best smile. He smiled back, leaned in and whispered in my ear “of course not.” That threw my sense off, and then there it was, that feeling again, the feeling of wanting a person so bad that it hurt my body not being able to have that person that instant.

C.A.P P.O.V

I felt her body tense up after I whispered in her ear and then saw her eyes change color right in front of my very own eyes. Her green eyes went to a dark shade of grey and her personality drastically changed. “You bad boy” she suddenly said. “What?” I looked at her worried. *did I go too far?* She didn’t speak a word after that and reached for my face. *what the heck is she doing?* I asked myself panicking. It’s not like me to panic under normal circumstances but this isn’t a normal circumstance. She started leaning into my face and right away I knew her intentions. Adrenaline quickly rose in my body and I tried to find a way out of this situation. I pushed her away but that only made her more aggressive towards me and getting her objective done. “You’re really naughty aren’t you?” she finally spoke. Damn even her voice changed! “Hwa Young you’re better than this!” I quickly said to her. “Instead of me, wouldn’t you want to do this with a person you loved?” That made her stop dead on her tracks, making a confused face. She stood there not sure of what to do next, but at the same time it looked like she was fighting with herself. I stood there watching her expressions change from one to another quickly. To my surprise she fainted and as soon as her body hit the floor she had turned into a cat. “Hwa Young?”

 

--------

Sorry I took so long to update!!! I've been having the worst case of writers block... -.-