Boyfriend

Animal Love

 

Chunji P.O. V
 
I was almost at the practice when I heard someone call my name. "Ya! Chunji hyung!" I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was the Jo twins. 
"Annyeong" I said to them
"What's up?" Youngmin asked casually
"Nothing much and you guys?"
Youngmin smirked "same, apperently Kwangmin met someone interesting today" 
"Ya! Youngmin! Don't tell everybody!" Kwangmin yelled at his twin. 
"It's a girl isn't it?" I asked mischievously
Youngmin smiled "yep, according to Kwangmin she's a good fighter" 
I saw Kwangmin all flustered, then he said " anyway how's life?" 
"Pretty good" I said, then Mint started meowing "oh I forgot to introduce you Mint, she's Niel's".
They both looked at her and Kwangmin reached to pet her, Mint in return started his hand. 
"Hey can we borrow her for practice?" Youngmin asked
"I don't know, ask Niel, I think he's inside by now" 
"Arasso" the twins said in unison.
 
Kwangmin P.O. V
 
As I was holding Mint I noticed that her eyes looked like Hwa Youngs' 'Ya! stop it Kwangmin, it's not like you to go crazy for some girl!' I yelled to myself.
We followed Chunji into his building and saw Niel laying on the floor,
As soon as we walked in he looked up and smiled at us. "Annyeong dongsengs!" Niel greeted us kindly. "Ah! Mint!" He exclaimed. Suddenly Mint jumped out of my hands and went towards Niel. As soon as he held her she started purring, it was kind of cute. "Actually" started Youngmin, " we were wondering if we could borrow Mint for practice... Can we, hyung?"
Niel was quiet for a moment and looked at Mint holding her higher "are you okay with that Mint?" Mint just meowed and he smiled. "I guess that's a yes" he said finally "be a good girl and don't cause any trouble" he gave her to Youngmin and she meowed once in his arms. "Kumao hyung" we said together and bowed lightly. 
"No problem, just bring her back to me tomorrow if its easier than tonight because I know activities are tiresome" 
"Ne!" 
 
Hwa Young P. O. V
 
' Kwangmin has a twin? I didn't know....' -.-
 
As I was in Youngmin's arms I kept glancing at Kwangmin, for some reason he looked much more handsome now than before. We reached their studio, it was very similar to where Niel and the rest if Teen Top practiced. When the rest of the guys saw me they became little children "ohhhhh  a kitty" said one of them.
"No, Minwoo, it's a dog, can't you tell?" said another. 
"I don't like your sarcasm Dong Hyun!" said Minwoo.
"Hey Hyun Seong, do you want to hold it?" asked Youngmin to a blond haired guy. 
"Ani, I'm good" he simply said."Maybe Jeong Min wants too" he said pointing at another member. 
"Let's dance fist before playing with the cat" said Dong Hyun
'He's mature' I thought.
Their moves were just as catchy as Teen Tops', I was also moving my tail to the rhythm of the song.This one was called 'Love Style' a bit cliche for my opinion but it was nice. After they finished they hurdled up together, put their hands in the middle, and Jeong Min gave a small speech to which everyone yelled "boyfriend hwaiting!!"
'So I'm guessing their name is Boyfriend' I concluded. Then everyone came at me. "Hey Dong Hyun did you notice the cat was moving its tail to the music?" asked Minwoo excited, "we must be really good" he said smiling. He picked me up and twirled makings dizzy. 
"Hmmm maybe my girlfriend will like the cat as a present" said Jeong Min. I wasn't his and he was already giving me away! Talk about being rude!
"Ya! Jeong Min you can't give Mint away" said Youngmin "she's not yours"
" I was just kidding" Jeong Min said. 
"We'll I better get going" said Hyun Seong, "I have a date tonight"
"Ooooooohhhh" said all of Boyfriend.
Since it was kind of late, Youngmin called Niel, 'I guess I'm spending the night at their house'.
 
We reached their house. This one was a bit smaller than the others I've been to, how unexpected. When they opened the door and entered the house, I saw their mother and father in the kitchen, they seemed so happy together. 
'Why? Is it just me?'
"Annyeonghaseyo" the twins said. Their parents looked up and smiled, then they saw me. "Who's cat is it?" their father asked.
"It's Niels', he let us borrow it for practice and because it was to late he told us to give her back to him tomorrow."
" I see, have you fed it? It's probability hungry" their mother asked them. 
They looked at each other "ani" they said.
"Well give her to me, I'll give her something to eat" she grabbed me and took out a piece of fish that was on her plate and next to it she put a small bowl with milk. 'Gamsahabnida' I said in my mind, and started eating away. The family laughed at me. Their parents said "she's cute, what's her name?"
"It's Mint" Kwangmin said.
"Fits her well because of her eyes" their father said. He slowly got up from his chair and said "Kwangmin can you help me get to bed?" 
"Ne" he said with a warm smile.
I turned to look at his father, he was limping, then I looked at their mother, she had such a loving smile that showed both admiration for her husband and pride in her son. 'Im envious'
 
Soon after, the twins took me to their room. It was a decent size. Youngmin, who was holding me, put me down on one of the beds. "Wait here miss Mint" he said calmly. They both started undressing making me blush. 'Look away look away.... Oh what a nice wall, pretty color...wait...I'm color blind I forgot' I sighed. I then put my head against the wall. 'Try to calm down!' I yelled at myself. Still, I could hear my heart beating loudly. "Mint? Are you feeling okay?" asked Youngmin. I lifted my head from the wall and meowed at him. "It that a yes?" and I nodded at him. "Dae bak!" he said to both Kwangmin and me. "I think she can understand us" he continued, gleaming.  Kwangmin turned towards me and looked carefully, he just sighed, "I think you're going crazy on me Youngmin" 
"Whatever....soooooo"
Kwangmin looked at him confused for a moment
"When are you meeting your lady friend again?" he asked 
Kwangmin got all red and I knew that they were talking about me.
"I don't know" he whispered