Chuji's Place

Animal Love

 

Hwa young P.O.V
 
"Let's name the cat" said Chunji after practice was over.
"Huh?" Niel said, caught by surprise.
"Yeah, since you haven't named her yet" continued Chunji.
"Yeah hyung, that's not a bad idea" commented Chanjo.
"How about Mimi" suggested Ricky.
"That's so average" said LJoe "I prefer fur ball"
"That's not really a name" sighed CAP "hana is much better, it's a flower."
"Yeah!" said Ricky "I like that one too"
"I kind of like Mint though" said Niel shyly, holding me in his arms. 'Mint? I kind of like it too' I thought. I was smiling, and looked up to see his face, there's something about him that I like but I can't tell what it is....
"Hey can I keep it tonight?" asked Chunji.
"Well, uhm... I guess you can" he finally said.
"Zzang! Thanks Niel I promise I'll give her to you tomorrow at practice" Chunji said with a genuine smile. I looked at him 'at least he's not bad looking' I thought to my self.
 
After a couple of minutes we reached his house. Chunji's house was as big as Niel's. He had a lively family as well. "Omma I'm home" he yelled. Then two little girls around the age of five, I'm guessing, came up to him "Chunji Oppa! We'come 'omme" they said in unison.
"Annyeong, how are my two favorite girls in the whole wide world" he said as he kissed their heads. 
"We missed you!!" The both said
'Twins?' I thought
"Ohhhhhhh kitty" one of them pointed out. Their eyes glowed. 
"It's Niels'" Chunji said "He let me borrow it tonight, I thought you girls might like it, her name is...Mint" and he handed me to them. They took turns holding me and they would both pet me, I especially liked it behind the ear. It was an amazing feeling, they even rubbed my tummy. 'Ahh~ I could get used to this' 
 
As everyone was getting ready for bed, Chunji came to pick me up. "okay girls, you've had enough now let Mint go to bed" there was something about his voice that was very soothing, and when he called my name... I felt chills go down my tiny spine. 
"Awww come on Oppa just a little more" they complained 
"Come on now, if you don't go to bed and let Mint rest I'll have to...." he trailed off and the girls looked at each other with a smile.  They started running and he quickly caught up to them both and started tickling them, they giggled non-stop. 
"Arasso arasso!!!" They said still giggling "we'll go to bed" Chunji smiled with satisfaction and after tucking them into bed he took me to his room. I yawned and he softly said to me "you must be tired huh?" He prepared a blanket and some water for me next to his bed, I drank some then I heard something fall to the ground. My ears perked up and I turned around; to my surprise Chunji had started undressing, I could feel myself blushing and because of that my stomach started acting up. I knew that if this continued I could turn back into a human and that would not be good. I quickly tried to calm myself and ran to hide under his bed. I could feel my head pounding and my little legs were trembling 'this cant be good' I thought. I remained under the bed, since Chunji hadn't looked for me I guess he never noticed, he quickly jumped on his bed and fell asleep instantly. 'That hurt' I thought, when he jumped on his bed he had hit my nose. I sighed, "I guess I still haven't controlled it completely" I said softly. I slowly moved out from under his bed trying to not make a sound, then I slowly got up and sat beside him with my arms on his bed. He turned around, his face inches from mine, i could feel his soft breathing. I started to admired his face, he had long eyelashes, long lips, and white skin; with one of my hands I moved a piece of hair from his face. "I envy you" I whispered to him, "you have such a nice family, it makes me jealous when I compare it to mine." 
 
He started moving but he didn't wake up. I kept on looking at him, the moonlight did wonders to his face, it looked like it was glowing. I got up quietly and kissed his forehead "please never change" I said softly, I changed back into a cat with little difficulty and fell asleep with my father on my mind.
 
-----------------
Hello~ I hope you're enjoying the story ^_^ hopefully next chapter will have the boyfriend twins. If you have any suggestions please let me know and I will try to use them in the story.