Changjo~

Animal Love

 

Hwa Young P. O. V
 
"So that's what happened..." CAP said softly
"Yes, and what you heard on my house was my father being half awake. He fell down after he grabbed me, knocking out the glass flower vase we had in our living room. He passed out again after that" I said sighing.
"Well.... I'm off to sleep"
"Jinjja? That's all you're going to say?"
"You can use my place if you want, I live alone" he said drifting off to sleep.
"Thanks" I whispered to him, smiling.
 
Changjo P. O. V
 
I was walking with LJoe hyung when he pointed out a girl. "Hey that's Hwa Young" 
I turned in the direction that he was pointing at and I couldn't believe my eyes, she looked just like a childhood friend of mine. He yelled at her and as she turned around she smiled at us. When we were walking towards her I noticed that she was carrying some plastic bags, 'ice cream' I thought. 
"And this is Changjo" LJoe said pointing at me. 
"Annyeonghaseyo" she said politely at me, after bowing she met my eyes and gasped "you look just like a childhood friend of mine" she told me. 
 
After talking a few moments it really was her. She looked so different "you were ugly when you were little " I told her
"And you were chubby" she said sticking her tongue out at me.
"You haven't changed" I said smiling
"Neither have you, ice cream?"
"You haven't changed that habit? You'll get fat again" I said making fun of her
"You're mean!!" She yelled at me
"I'm just honest"
"Mean"
"Honest"
"Mean"
"HONEST"
"MEAN" 
"CHILDREN!!" LJoe yelled over us.
"Sorry" we said in unison. We looked at each other and started laughing. 
"It seems like we were never apart" Hwa Young said softly.
"I know" I answered. 
 
The three of us went to a nearby park and talked for hours. There was so much catching up to do. 
"You're moving to my school!?" I asked surprised
"Yeah" she said with a smile "I wasn't to sure about it before but now since you're there it'll be fun" she told me, LJoe made a face making sure Hwa Young saw, she smiled at him and continued "with LJoe hyung too." 
 
LJoe P. O. V
 
It was rather surprising that these two know each other. I'm feeling a little left out, I'll have to change that somehow... 
"Oh! It's late already!" Hwa Young said. "I have to get going, I didn't tell him I was going to be late tonight" she said quietly
"Who didn't you tell?" I asked her
"Huh? Oh, Uhmmm... No one" she said blushing
'Weird girl' I thought 
"I'll see you at school tomorrow" she said to us. She hugged Changjo and then to me she just waved "laters Joey" 
"LJoe!" 
She stuck out her tongue at me "I like Joey better, there is some satisfaction in teasing you after all" she said, and for some reason that made me blush. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.
 
Hwa Young P. O. V
 
'I can't believe that that was Changjo! And he was always there all this time! I guess since I'm always a cat when I see him I can't get a good look at him. Plus his voice changed now, and he lost all his baby fat, I approve!' I thought smiling like an idiot on my way to CAP's house. 
"I'm home" I said walking into the house.
Of course he was asleep. I sighed 'such a sleepy head' 
~~~
I was wearing my new school uniform when I heard CAP yell at me "we're going to be late you know!" 
"Mianhe" I yelled back. I wanted everything to be perfect. I checked myself in the mirror once more before leaving the house. 'Fighting!' I said to myself. 
 
It turned out that I had math with Changjo, that class sure was interesting. Changjo kept making weird faces at me whenever the teacher wasn't looking. Then I had science with Ricky. When I entered the class I was forced to introduce myself and because there was only one seat empty, I sat next to Ricky. He is actually very smart in science. 
'Okay what's next?' I thought looking at my schedule 'English, damn, the subject I'm worse at!' I kept walking around the school looking for my class but I couldn't find it anywhere. 'Where could it be!' 
"Hey" I heard someone say behind me, I turned around and saw Kwangmin "you're lost aren't you?" He said grinning
"Maybe...." I said blushing 
"Let me look at your schedule" he told me grabbing my schedule from my hands. 
"Oh, you have English with me" he said surprised "come on I'll take you there" 
I followed him, it turned out to be close to my math class. 
"You're late!" I heard the teacher yell as we were walking into the class
"Mianhe" said Kwangmin casually "she was lost so I helped her find her way" I was looking around the class, this one seemed different compared to the other classes because it had round tables placed around the room, the only other class I had with tables so far was science and that was because of the labs....
 
The teacher just sighed and looked at me, "since you seem close to Kwangmin you can seat at his table" I nodded and followed Kwangmin, to my surprise Youngmin was also siting there. "Annyeong" he said kindly at me
"Annyeong" I said back
 
"That class sure was dragging today" said Youngmin to both Kwangmin and me. 
"I know... I'll tell noona to do something more interesting next time"
"Noona?" I asked confused
"Yeah," said Youngmin "she's our older sister" 
'That explains with Kwangmin was so laid back when we walked in late..' I thought to myself 'how strange... I didn't see her when I was at their house'
Choir was next surprisingly I had Niel, Chunji, and Kwangmin in that class.
 
Chunji P. O. V
This is great, I had Hwa Young for class. I'm sure I'll make her fall for me >:) but with Kwangmin here it'll be difficult. They seem close already dammit. 
"Niel let's go over there" I said pointing to Kwangmin and Hwa Young.
"Uhmmm sure" he said shrugging 
We walked casually to their side and I saw how he was making her laugh. It pissed me off. 
"Hey Hwa Young" I said cutting of their conversation as I put my arms around her shoulders from behind
"Huh?" She said looking back, her eyes meeting mine
"Hey Chunji" she said smiling . 
"Hello" I said giving her my best smile. I could feel Kwangmin tensing up. After I let go of her, we glared at each other a few moments. When we heard her laughter, we both turned around to see Niel making her laugh. 
"Hwa Young, you should eat with us today, lunch is after this anyway" I told her. 
"I'd love to" she said smiling. 
'Perfect' I thought.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just so you guys know I have no idea where I am going with this...... I'm having a severe case of writers block!! >.< *_*