Uh oh *_*

Animal Love

 

Chunji P. O. V
As soon as lunch started I grabbed Hwa Young's hand and brought her over to our table. When she saw Changjo, she went toward him and talked nonstop. 
'Oh boy' I thought annoyed. 
Because Changjo is more close with Ricky and Niel, the four of them made a group leaving LJoe, CAP hyung and me to ourselves.
'This is not why I had planned' I thought sighing.
I looked and CAP hyung and I saw him smiling tenderly at Hwa Young. "Why are you smiling?" I asked curious
He looked at me and said "I'm glad she's enjoying herself" 
 
CAP P. O. V
At least she's having fun. Before, when she told me about her family, she looked so depressed. I feel that she could be like the sister I never had... 
 
I smiled to myself. 'That way it won't be so lonely' I thought.
 
Hwa Young P. O. V
Lunch was so much fun with these three, I'm sure we'll be great friends. After lunch ended I went to history which had both Youngmin and Ricky. I was falling asleep and Ricky stabbed me with his pen so that I wouldn't fall asleep anymore. Korean class had Youngmin and Ricky, boy I was seeing him a lot today... They were practicing public speaking, how to be efficient and stuff like that, didn't pay much attention either...
 
Piano class. LJoe and Niel. Need I say more? I loved talking with Niel and making fun of LJoe. But the thing was that when he played it had me mesmerized. It was so beautiful. Niel on the other hand was a complete klutz but that in its self was charming. Last class of the day was art. I was with CAP and Kwangmin, those two sure were weird, yet they made a nice pair. The moment I had walked in the class both Kwangmin and CAP smiled at me and motioned me to sit with them. CAP is such a good drawer, I wonder where he gets all of his imagination from...
 
CAP was with me at the school entrance once school ended. 
"How was the first day?" he asked me
"Fun" I said smiling 
"That's great"
"I have to run, I have to be home before Niel gets there"
"Sure, remember you're always welcome to stay at my place" he said patting my head.
"Gomadseubnida" I told him and ran as fast as I could back to Niels house. 
~~
Two weeks had passed since I started that new school. 'Aish! I can't take this anymore!' I thought. It was really hard keeping a secret from Niel granted I live at his house. The good thing was that, because of Changjo we had grown a bit closer. 'Should I tell him about the cat thing?'
Suddenly I felt someone yank me hard. 
 
CAP 
"Hey where's Hwa Young?" I asked Niel
"I'm not sure...she hasn't been here for three days"
"How's Mint?" If Mint was fine then Hwa Young was fine.
"I don't know she hasn't been home for.... Three days... That's odd" Niel said thinking
'Oh no, that can't be good' I panicked a little inside. 'Where could she have gone?'
 
After school, I was planning on looking for Hwa Young but  Niel caught up with me. 
"Where at you going?" Niel asked me curious
"No where really" I said. I was planning on going by her house, last time I heard a scream there, maybe her father grabbed her or something. Without noticing I reached Hwa Young's house with Niel still beside me. We suddenly saw a flash from inside and for some reason I ran inside their house.
"Hyung! What are you doing?" Niel yelled after me.
 
Niel P. O. V
I was surprised by CAPs sudden action. Even after I yelled at him he didn't turn back, so I followed closely behind. The house was trashy inside, the thing that caught my attention the most was that there were many soju bottles on the floor. I looked around and saw a picture of Hwa Young when she was little with her family on the floor as well, the glass was broken. 
'This is Hwa Young's house?' I thought to myself
I heard a scream down in the basement, and ran towards the sound. I could feel the adrenaline pumping on my head. Then I saw her. Hwa Young was in something that looked like a glass container. She looked at me and started pounding at the glass. She couldn't brake it. Then she pointed to my right side. I saw CAP wrestling with an older man. I picked up a hammer and threw it at the container holding Hwa Young captive. It created a crack but it didn't brake it. 'What now?' I picked up the hammer and started hammering the glass window.