Dad

Animal Love

 

Hwa young's P. O. V
The glass shattered all over the floor and I jumped into Niels arms. "Get him away from my dad!" I yelled at him. He looked over to them once more and put me on the ground. 
"Right!" He said worried
After a couple of moments he was able to separate them.
"What is wrong with you?!" CAP yelled at my father.
My father looked at him wiping blood from his face and sighed "I want my daughter back" he stated never breaking eye contact with CAP. This obviously caught them by surprise. 
My father continued " after my wife left me, all I wanted was for her to come back to me. I researched and experimented thinking that if I became famous she would come back..." There was a moment of silence before he continued. "When Hwa Young ran away, it was very similar to when she left me. I came to realize that if my daughter  left me as well I would have nothing important worth living... The reason why she was in that container was to get her back to normal but now it's broken" he said the last part glaring at Niel. 
Niel blushed, "mianhamida" he said with his head down.
"I don't buy it" CAP said suddenly 
"I would figure that you would think that way" my dad said quietly and then out of nowhere he started sobbing. "I just want her back!" 
 
After what seemed like for ever we were able to come to an agreement with my father. He would fix the machine and I would stay at CAPs. After Niel found out about me being Mint he panicked and fainted. Poor guy. When he woke up I told him that he had nothing to worry about and I also mentioned how he should wear manlier boxers. He turned bright red when I said that, it was so cute. I smiled at him and hugged him like my life depended on it. 
"Hwa Young what's wrong?" Niel asked me.
"Thank you sooooooo much for taking care of me. You are to kind" I said tears falling from my face.
 
Niels P.O. V
As Hwa Young was hugging me I could feel her body trembling, I held her close so that she would calm down a bit, then I noticed my shoulder started feeling wet. 'She must of had it tough' I thought. Suddenly I wasn't holding Hwa Young anymore, I was holding Mint. "Oh you" I said with a smile. Mint (wait..... Hwa Young I'll have to get used to that ) looked at me and meowed. She my fingers and starting purring. "I like you too" I said. 
 
Two of days passed and Mint... (Hwa Young dang it!) was at my house lying down on my bed. A knock came at my door. 
"Come in" I said
"Hey" it was Kwangmin 
"Hey what's up?" I asked him. I noticed that Hwa young woke up at that moment, her eyes fixed on Kwangmin. We talked for a couple of hours and when he was leaving he stopped suddenly.
"What's wrong? Forgot something?" I asked him 
He looked absent minded "oh yeah! I remember now!" He reached for his pocket and pulled out a red lace string with a little bell. He walked towards Hwa Young and put it around her neck. "It's a present from Youngmin and me" he told her petting her head. In response she his fingers. Kwangmin smiled and said "I guess you like it" he turned to me and said "I'm leaving now thanks for the help"
"Later then" 
 
Hwa Young P. O. V
I looked at myself in the mirror. I really liked that necklace, it complemented me really well. 
"Isn't someone happy?" I heard Niel say sarcastically. I turned into my human form and smirked "why wouldn't I be?"
He just sighed, I saw him sitting on the floor and an idea popped into my mind, I decided to put it into action. I laid my head on his lap, "are you jealous that I liked Kwangmin's present?" I asked him
"W-what no of course n-not!" He said turning red.
"You're not a very good liar" I said smiling at him. He looked down to face me, he had an odd expression and unconsciously I reached for his face. I ran my hand through his hair, then down his check and finally traced my hand around his lips.
"W-what are you doing Hwa Young?" Niel asked embarrassed 
"Huh?!" I came back to my senses "sorry"I said getting up from his lap. I could feel my face turning hot and as  I saw Niels face I noticed that his expression softened and he smiled at me. 
"You're weird" he said
"So are you" I told him
He smiled at me again making my heart skip a beat 'what is this???' As I was thinking hard about what I was feeling I didn't notice  that his hand was coming towards me. I felt something on my head and looked up at him. I was mesmerized by his eyes. We didn't brake eye contact in what seemed like for ever. After playing with my hair he placed his hand on my cheek and I held my breath. He came closer to me until I could feel his breath on my face. He put his forehead against mine and stayed like that. 'Will he kiss me?' I asked my self desperately. Then as if answering my question I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and got lost in the moment.