the little girl to be jealous

Smile on you

3 weeks later..

 

“today you guys is going to meet another member” said the manager

“MWO??” they were surprise to hear the news. Who is the new member? They started to ask each other and suddenly the door open, the old man who full of wisdom came in. All the member greet him politely “Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim”

“ne.. actually I came here to gave you a job. This job is simple but you have to work hard because it can affect your debut” The wise man gave them the job to do. They accepted and started look at their job.

“sajangnim.. I have to attend on music video of  SG Wannabe's "Smooth Break-Up", and FT Island's "Heaven" but I didn’t have any experience about acting” protest Hyomin to the boss

“you don’t have to worry, you will have a acting class” he answered coldly

“sajangnim, what about the new member? Is she come today?” asked Jiae

“oh.. I forget to tell you, she will. But I think tomorrow, because she is busy with her school and job. She is a model, I think you guys will like her”

“oh~ I see..”

--

At the night, Hyomin couldn’t sleep. “eonnie.. can you teach me how to act? Since you’ve already had experience since you are seven years old”

“of course..  all you need just relax. After that study the line and listen ever word the director ask you to do”

“actually I have attended music video of SS501 “unlock” but it’s a short act”

“don’t be to serious just relax” Hyomin smiled and give her a hug. “gomawo..”

---

 

Early in the morning, they start to practice again. While they were dancing, a little girl enter the room. The Manager stopped the music and asked them to pay attention.

“let me introduce you to T-ara new member, Park Jiyeon”

“Annyeonghaseyo.. Park Jiyeon imnida” said her shyly

All of them were to shock to see the new member, “oppa, are you sure? Isn’t she to young?” said jiwon broke the silent

“I’m so sure, she will be your maknae”

“how old are you?” asked Eunjung

“em.. I was  born in 1993 so.. I’m 15.. nice to meet you all, sorry if I burden you..”

“nice to meet you too jiyeon.. you’re so beautiful and cute” don’t forget a warm hug was given by Eunjung. Eunjung hold Jiyeon hand and pulled her to another member. She started to introduce the member  for her

“this is Jiwon eonnie" jiwon give her a big smile "annyeong jiyeon!! nice to meet you, let have a good time"

"this is Jiae eonnie " Jiae gave her a hug "welcome jiyeon~ssi, i hope you enjoy"

"and the last one is Hyomin" Hyomin just gave a short smile "nice to meet you"

"And i'm Eunjung, Nice to meet you jiyeon~ah.. i really hope we can be a good friends. .And because you’re the youngest, you must call us “eonnie” arasso?” jiyeon nodded and replied the smile.

 they continued practice, Park Jiyeon really make all the member surprise and amazed with her skill and the couch also. they didn't know that she was so talent in dance. Every move was perfect, she didn't do any mistake. Hyomin was so envy of her. Everybody love her and Eunjung kept talk and closed to her.

it was really a tired day, they worked out about 4-5 hours.

 

Jiyeon POV

I didn’t know that I will be this welcome. Especially by Eunjung eonnie, she was so kind. Her voice was so cute. And she was so beautiful. I wanna to closer with her. But only one person that seems didn’t like me, Hyomin eonnie. Did she mad because I take her maknae position? Mollayo

 

Hyomin POV

I couldn’t deny that Jiyeon was cute, adorable,and beautiful. She seems perfect, didn’t wonder that everybody love her. Ham Eunjung also. I didn’t like the way eunjung hug her and hold her hand. Eunjung is mine. I didn’t want to lose her.

 

Hyomin became more sad when she knew Jiyeon will be their roommate. “wah.. jinjja? Lets have fun then” said eunjung happily.

“ne.. please take care of me, eonnie”  she bowed

“don’t be to polite, just pretend I’m your sister or friend”  Jiyeon smiled and Eunjung reply the smiled

 

--

“whats wrong with you, Minnie?” ask Eunjung while saw Hyomin sat alone. Hyomin didn’t  give any answer. She chose to keep silent. But Eunjung didn’t give up, she gave a back hug that made Hyomin startled. “Ya.. if you have a problem talk to me.. don’t keep silent, you make me worry, you know”

“I just.. I ..” Hyomin kept her word again

“ Are you jealous of Jiyeon?” Eunjung tried to guess

She nodded “wae?? waeyo?” Eunjung asked again

“because you.. because of you” she said with a low voice, but Eunjung heard that

“Mwo?” she surprised the word came out of Hyomin mouth

 

 

--

thankyou for reading my first fanfiction in here, sorry for some mistake i have made. gomawo readers!! (*bow)