Bogoshippo

Smile on you

Qri walked toward hyomin and hold her hand, “let’s go together” hyomin looked at her confusion.

“oke then.. it’s good we could perform together again” hyomin said excited

“yeah.. i miss the perform with you.. ani.. i mean with all of us.  Even though my part was so short in Time To Love Two, but it’s okay because i can stand in the stage with all of you”

“is it that boring in the dorm? Hei! You haven’t tell me the story between you and boram, there must be something happen, right?” hyomin started to

“nothing happen” she answered coolly

Hyomin poked her, “don’t lie.. i know there are something happen”

Qri faced her and sighed hard. She closed her face to hyomin and whispered, “she was watching us now,  i will tell you the story but you have to help me”

Hyomin still didn’t understand, “okay then, what do you want me to do then?” she whispered back

“you just have to close to me and hold my hand like a very very close best friend, can you?” Qri smiled and hold her hand. “kajja.. we have to perform now”

 

 

Boram looked at them and sighed hard again. “Boram eonnie” jiyeon ran toward her and hug her

“oh.. jiyeon~ah”

“what’s wrong eonnie?” she also looked to boram sight “is Qri and Hyomin that close now?”

“i think yes.. ani.. they always close, don’t they?” Boram said in not mood.

Jiyeon looked how sad Boram, “eonnie.. smile..” she pinched her “i will help you, don’t worry”

“gomawo jiyeon~ah..” suddenly soyeon approached them

“Boram eonnie, jiyeon~ah.. let’s go, we have to perform now” they nodded and went to the stage with Supernova members.

“Boram eonnia, fighting! Don’t think too much, oke?” jiyeon whispered and cheers her

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjXhUAALl0M&list=PL047CC2FF3A9867D6&index=66

 

 

They were in the car and sharing the story. Eunjung sat with jiyeon, Hyomin with Qri and Boram with soyeon.

Hyomin and Qri was too excited with their duel in game “you can beat me” hyomin teased Qri

“let’s see then.. i’m going to bet your score for sure” Qri was too focus to the phone.

“what are you guys playing?” Eunjung asked after look how noisy they were.

Hyomin showed eunjung, “new game, just play it. You will like it!”

 

Soyeon looked at Boram, “eonnie, what’s wrong? Why did you keep sighing?”

Boram faced her, “ani.. i just feel so sleepy” she peeked at Qri. I miss her

 

After a while, they arrived at their dorm. Qri was still talking with hyomin. They seem very happy in with their conversation.

“Jiyeon~ah.. can we switch our room today? I have something to talk with hyomin” Qri begged.

Jiyeon was about to say no, but hyomin stopped her, “ jiyeon~ah.. just for today okay? Pleaseee....” Hyomin started begging with her aegyo. Jiyeon couldn’t say no. Moreover hyomin has already done her aegyo.

“okay.. just for today, okay?” jiyeon warned her

“ne.. ne.. gomawo jiyeon, i will buy you an ice cream later” hyomin hug her tightly from behind and kissed her “Qri, let’s go!” she released her hug and hold Qri hand.

“yah!” jiyeon said a bit disappointed. But hyomin didn’t hear it. She has already gone with Qri.

 

They went to hyomin room and locked the door. “so.. now you can tell me..”

Qri asked hyomin to sit on the bed beside her. “ for the truth, i also don’t understand what is going on with me... i have to say the day with Boram is so fun, i’m really enjoying that moment” hyomin listened to her carefully “but.. when boram is close to soyeon.. i... i..”

“You get jealous?” hyomin continued her words. Qri slowly nodded her head

“it’s weird you know.. ani.. it’s very weird”

Hyomin smiled, “Eonnie..  it’s normal, okay..  not weird at all. So...  Is that the reason you staying away from boram eonnie?”

Qri slowly nodded her head again.

“Eonnie..”

Qri cut her “hyomin~ah.. i’m afraid it just one side.. just me , the one who feel this way. You looked at boram reaction, she looks like nothing happen.. she didn’t even jealous when i was with you” Qri stopped her word with disappointed.

Hyomin couldn’t say anything because Qri was right, Boram looked like didn’t care. She even played around with jiyeon and soyeon. Qri eonnie looked so alone. “what are you going to do then? You can’t keep avoid her, right? We are in the same group. We are T-ara...”

Qri cut her words again, “molla.. molla.. i don’t know what to do..”

 

  •  

Jiyeon walked in to Boram room with her dino doll. “yah! What are you doing here?” said Boram after jiyeon fell her body on Qri’s bed.

“sleeping~” with an aegyo voice. Boram looked at her like what??  “Qri eonnie want me to switch the room for today”

“she really tells you that?” Boram was so disappointed, “why does she keep avoid me?” it makes me hurt

Jiyeon looked at her. Some evil idea passed her mind. “I think she likes play with Hyomin eonnie now. She is very close to hyomin eonnie. You looked at them today, they are really have fun together.”

Boram was silent hearing jiyeon words. Boram sighed again, jiyeon is right about Qri and Hyomin relationship. They are so close right now.

“eonnie, if you didn’t make some move, Qri eonnie is going to be with Hyomin eonnie” jiyeon kept teasing boram.

“andwe... what should i do now?” boram became panic

Jiyeon smiled evilly before faced boram with the worried face. “they even locked the room. i don’t know what are they going to do”

Boram was more panic now “otthokeee???” she kept shaking jiyeon hand. Jiyeon hold her laugh and acted that she was also worried.

“eonnie.. you better stop them now!” boram nodded and ran out from the room.

Jiyeon laughed hard after boram walked out from the room, “i better watch it” she also walked behind boram.

 

Boram was in front of the door, she was going to knock the door but she stopped. “otthoke??” she kept walking in front of the door

“eonni, just knocked the door” jiyeon couldn’t hold again.

“okay okay..” TOK TOK

No answer..

 

 

Inside the room..

TOK TOK!!!

Hyomin and Qri stopped their conversation, “who is it?”

“ it must be jiyeon.. wait a minute..” hyomin walked toward the door and opened it. “Jiyeon~ah, just for today... boram eonnie?”  hyomin just realized the girl infront her was Boram. “what are you doing in here?” she asked again

Boram looked at her, “hyomin~ah.. can i talk to Qri? Ehm.. i mean leave us alone in your room?”

Hyomin looked at boram and smiled,  “okay” she walked out and let boram went in the room.

Qri looked at her, what is she doing in here?

Boram approached her and sat on the bed beside her, “Qri~ah..” she called her gently

Qri didn’t dare to look at her. she just kept silent.

“Qri~ah.. look at me” but Qri still stayed at her position. “what’s wrong with you? Why did you keep avoid me?”

Qri wanted to look at her, but.. what should i do? How to answer her question?

  • hippo..”

Qri froze and looked to her. “why are you crying?” finally Qri sound out

“because of you pabo!” Boram kept crying

Qri wiped her tears, “mianhe..”

“i don’t want your sorry.. i want your answer, why you kept avoid me?” boram looked at her with her glasses eyes. Their eyes met for a couple second.

“i just want to know my feeling..  i’m sorry.. i’m too selfish” Qri grabbed boram hand “mianhe.. please don’t cry..” she wiped her tears again. “bogoshipoo..” Qri pulled her into her arm and hug her.

 

  •  

Meanwhile, jiyeon and hyomin put their ear on the door. They were trying to hear Qri and Boram conversation. A smile drew in hyomin face, “aigoo.. this couple.. “

“what? What are they talking eonnie? I didn’t hear clearly” jiyeon asked her but hyomin didn’t answered and went to Qri and boram room. “Yah, eonnie!! Answer me!” jiyeon followed her.

“aigoo.. you are still kids, don’t need to know to much” hyomin patted her head and went to bed.

“Yeah, i’m still a kids! i don’t want to sleep with you!” jiyeon was mad.

“ne.. ne.. do what ever you want..” hyomin didn’t care. she took the blankets and about to sleep

Jiyeon hit the floor, “i’m going to sleep with eunjung eonnie, Bye Bye!!” jiyeon walked out angrily.

Hyomin didn’t answer her, she was too tired. I hope she doesn’t sulking with me tomorrow

 

Jiyeon was so angry with hyomin. She walked to eunjung and soyeon room. “eonnie~” she called eunjung with her aegyo and hug eunjung who was sleeping.

“wae baby jiyeon?” eunjung called her with her eyes still closed

“can i sleep with you tonight?”

“ne.. ne.. “ eunjung pulled jiyeon on her embrace and hug her. “let’s sleep..”

“but i’m not sleepy”

Eunjung patted her, “jiyeon~ah.. tomorrow you have to go to school, remember?”

Jiyeon sighed, “ne.. but can you accompany me tomorrow?”

Eunjung looked at jiyeon, “okay.. i will accompany you. Now you need to sleep” didn’t forget a kiss from eunjung on jiyeon’s forehead “good night, baby~”

 

jiyeon act in new MV "More and more" Seeya and Son Hojun.  have you already watched it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obxyc4qd4u8  the most i hate is, why always sad ending T.T i hate it but i love the way jiyeon act. it looks so real, she make me hurt so bad. 

okay, back to the story, how is this chapter? is it a bit boring?  i'm sorry is there are some mistake. hehehe.. Thank you~ annyeong~