Lies MV

Smile on you

“I’m going to tell sajangnim to exchange” eunjung stood up

“what??” all the member shouted

“ Yah!! You can’t!!! It’s not fair!! jiyeon, are you sure no want to try?  I know it’s your first kiss, but if I was you, I will do it”

“I agree with soyeon, it’s Yoo Seungho.. all girl want to get his kiss.. you will not regret it. Just do it” Boram gave a support.

“okay.. I will do it, but I’m still afraid eonnie…”

“then you want to practice with me?” said Hyomin while closing her face to jiyeon

“YAH!!! PARK HYOMIN!!!” all member shouted to her

Hyomin laughed hard, “I’m just kidding eonnie.. don’t be so serious.. jiyeon~ah, I’m just kidding ,okay??”

“ne…” jiyeon gave a short answer

“sajangnim gave me the plot” eunjung shared it to others. They read their scene carefully.

“I’m going to do the scene in club.. it’s my first time go to the club” said eunjung excited

“how can I slap his handsome face?” soyeon sighed hard

“omo.. boram part is going to be awkward.. shy girl and nerd boy…innocent lovers?? ” everyone laugh after heard eunjung.

“yah!! To laugh at me.. but this character is really suit for me.. I’m not so good at acting..”

“I’m going to have a dinner with him!! Kya!!” screamed Qri

“but I’m going to have a kiss with him..” said jiyeon made all member envy with her.

“it must be good to be jiyeon.. so envy..” hyomin sighed

 

--

“he is so handsome and cool… he is really my type” said jiyeon while kept looking at him

“of course.. I want to get close to him..i want to hug him, he is so cute..” said soyeon almost screamed

 

Watch the http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlzgza_diademsubs-t-ara-making-of-lies-mv_shortfilms for eng sub.

 

while Eunjung scene with Yoo Seungho

(Eunjung POV)

He is so close to me.. my heart is going to explode!! Why did he born so handsome, Kya!! He is hugging me.. I hope he didn’t hear me heart beat. I’m so embraced.

“eonnie fighting!!” shouted jiyeon gave a support

“ne! gomawo jiyeon” tapped her hand and back to the scene.

--

“eonnie.. I can’t see anything” jiyeon said to hyomin

“yeah.. me too.. the light is making me crazy..”

--

Now the scene which Soyeon was found Yoo Seungho cheated at her and she was going to slap his face

(soyeon POV)

Aish.. how can I do that? His face is too handsome to be slap.. his fans is going to be hate me.. and I’m going to have more hatters before debut… huft..

 

After Soyeon has done the scene, she quickly ran to Seungho

“was it painfully? I’m sorry.. I slap you to hard, gwenchana?” soyeon really worried about his face

“ne.. ne.. it’s okay..” he answered it with bright smile

“I’m really sorry.. jinjja.. mianhe..”

“it’s really okay.. don’t worry..”

“gamsahamnida..”

 

Now is hyomin turn, Hyomin became a photographer and Seungho became the model. The smiled at each other and hugging. Their plot finished quickly because they did it perfectly. Hyomin didn’t feel anything for seungho. She’s done the job very well.  They moved to Boram and Seungho dating scene.

 

(Boram POV)

Why is so hot in here? she kept fan herself with her hand aish.. it’s so awkward..Omo! he touches me..otthoke??? I’m so shy and my heart beats so fast…

They moved to bicycle scene, Seungho rode the bicycle while boram holding him from behind

“how can you let go noona? I won’t ever let you fall. Don’t worry..” Seungho said gently

“oke..” boram sit at behind and hold him tight

 

They kept bicycling until Hyomin came and stopped them. Yes! Now was hyomin scene again. She looked at them painfully and approached seungho, gave back their couple ring. She was so mad at him and ran away.

 

The scene of Soyeon and Yoo Seungho again. This scene made others member envy of soyeon. Because they looked really have fun. They really liked a couple. They kept playing with each other with the cake. The cream was full cover their face.

“this isn’t a lover like!” complained soyeon after seungho made her face full of cream. Seungho laughed a lot and He took a revenge of Soyeon who slap his face before. He took the cake and wanted to put it all in her face while he is smiling happy.

“this isn’t it!!” she screamed. They kept play with the cake and Seungho hold her from behind. They finished their scene.

“how is your face?” asked some workers

“it’s okay because it’s yoo seungho”

 

The main scene of MV Lies.  Jiyeon and Seungho date on bike

(Jiyeon POV)

My leg kept jiggling after rode the motorcycle. It’s so scary.. Ottokhe..? ottokhe?? Now is my scene.. what should I do?? I’m so nervous

 

Seungho pushed jiyeon roughly  against the wall. Jiyeon was freezing and closed her eyes tightly. Her heart beat so fast when seungho his face approached her, she doesn’t know what to do. Seungho smiled looking jiyeon reaction. Carefully Seungho planted a kiss. Jiyeon could feel the gentle kiss that seungho gave. She was so shy. She cover her face with her hand and Seungho liked it. She is so cute.

(CUT!!!)

Seungho felt so shy. He kept smiling. “ ani.. ani.. it’s not like that.. don’t make it look like that.. it wasn’t supposed like that. This wasn’t it. Aissh.. I’m seriously going to break the camera” Seungho kept complain and complain.

They needed to do the kiss scene again. “Ah.. ottokhe.. what should I do? I’m not sure..i’m so shy..”

They continued with the kiss scene, this time yoo seungho put his lip again and jiyeon closed her eye. They kissed for 3 times.

Seungho can’t deny that he likes it and  jiyeon too. Two of them like it. They became so shy and awkward to each others.

 

The day became dark. now the final scene. Seungho and Qri dated in restaurant. This time seungho became a romantic guys. He fed Qri and gave her a flowers. Jiyeon suddenly felt jealous, she approached them.

“ah.. paegoppa..” said jiyeon while looking at the food.

Seungho cut a piece of steak and fed her. Jiyeon ate the steak and ran away. And Qri smiled envy looking them.

After all scene were done, jiyeon approached seungho.. “oppa.. should we take a picture?”

“we are same age right? Don’t call me oppa then, you can call me seungho” he said while smiling to her and it made jiyeon more liked him.

“seungho.. can I take a picture with you? And give me your sign too” she excited

Seungho smiled again looking jiyeon, “oke..” they took a picture and seungho gave what jiyeon wanted.

“I had fun friend” jiyeon read the writings that seungho wrote in the picture. “from now, let’s be friend yoo seung ho..” she gave a big smiled

“let’s be friend park ji yeon..” he smiled back.

 

Watch MV of Lies http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgpu0w_diademsubs-mv-t-ara-lies_music

 

 

Another update!! hope you like it. actually i'm really sad and not in mood for making fanfic (i'm sorry). my heart hurt a lot when i saw Jiyeon injured but still performed in MCount Down and Music Bank. T-ara had worked so hard but still can't win. It make sad.. and i can't do anything for them.. huft.. 

but back to the story, i hope you like this update, sorry if i make mistake and if the story is not interesting.. i'm really apologize. don't forget to leave your comment!! thank for subscript and for reading my story.. gamsahamnida!!!