MBlaq Idol Army

Smile on you

“Guys!! It’s time for shooting!” called the manager.

“oh!” they gathered in the room and started they shooting for the first episode of God Of Study. Jiyeon didn’t get many screen, so she finished quickly and back to T-ara dorm.

“i’m back~” jiyeon called lazily

“oh.. how is the shooting? Having fun?” asked hyomin while cooking for jiyeon

Jiyeon went to the kitchen, “hm.. i got a new friend, he called... ehm..” jiyeon started to think his name “lee... le... le..lee..lee.. hyu..? hyun? Ah!! Hyun woo!” she shouted happily. “he is really nice”

“jinjja? How about seungho?”

Jiyeon pouted, “ehm.. he is too cool.. so it’s hard to get close to him”

Hyomin took the bowl and put the kimchi ramen soup on it, “here.. your food, you must be hungry..”

Jiyeon looked at the food and smiled happily, “gamsahamnida, eonnie..!! i love you!!” she started to eat. “by the way.. i hear that eonnie are going to shooting Mblaq idol army?”

Hyomin nodded, “ne.. all of us will join that variety show while you were shooting God of Study”

Jiyeon pouted, “ i prefer go with you, it’s sound fun in there”

Hyomin ruffled her hair, “aigoo..  let’s sleep then”

“wait.. why so many toilet paper in our dorm?” asked jiyeon confuse with the room full of toilet paper.

“ah.. we got a  truck of toilet paper from 뽀삐(Ppopi) company as a thank giving for making their toilet paper sold good because of our song boo peep boo peep”

“jinjja? Waoo..  at least we won’t worry about running out of  toilet paper for 10 years”

“you are right, now let’s go to our room and sleep. We have a schedule early in the morning”

  •  

“Girls!!! Wake up!!” soyeon knocked the door and called them one by one.

“5 minutes more please” said boram still closing her eyes

“please eonnie.. no this time.. we have prepared before oppa came here”

Boram wake up and went to the bathroom while hyomin prepared the breakfast and eunjung sleeping on the desk. Qri came to the desk and enjoyed the simple breakfast.

 

25 minutes later, all of them were ready to go. Their manager drove the car and went to the shooting place.

 

The Mblaq and mc shouted “ PLEASE COME OUT”

 

T-ara members slowly walked in, while the mblaq members kept shouting , “WHOOAA”

The music started to play and t-ara gathered in one line and started to dance boo peep boo peep. The mblaq keep shouting like crazy fans who met their idol. The music end and they clapped their hand. Seung ho gave the glove to soyeon and soyeon passed it to eunjung.

“from now, mblaq has packed lunchboxes for you” said the mc

“we packed them ourselves” said mir excited

“if you picked the lunchbox you like, you will naturally become a couple with that person. Now, if you look in front of you, there are varied lunch boxes prepared for you. Everyone just goes and stands in front of the lunchbox they like”

t-ara gather and started to do gae bai boo. While mblaq looked at them with a laugh “if you don’t put your hand, you’re weird, paper.. scissors, rock!”

“Arrgg!!!” qri shouted because she was the last.

T-ara kept doing gae bai boo until they got the first until the last.

 

Eunjung chose the lunchbox first, she walked and looked until she got a small pink lunch box. Then soyeon turned, “ i think these three are ones that have effort put into them” soyeon took the biggest and luxury picnic basket”

The girls sounded disappointed, because they also wanted that. While the mblaq was laughing for the black plastic. Thunder got the black plastic and moved it in the middle.

“please choose this too” said G.O

“i didn’t know what this is” soyeon said without guilty

“did you personally make this?” asked eunjung

“yes,  they all made them personally” explained the mc “ and please choose the rest”

Hyomin walked out “ there’s not really much choice, i’ll go with the brand lunchbox” she smiled and back to her position.

“the plastic isn’t popular” said soyeon again and made them laughed while seungho was so disappointed.

And the last, for the century’s contest. Refugee’s package VS Black plastic bag.

“they look like ‘someone threw them away’” said joon and made the other laughed.

Boram took a look at them and made G.O and Seungho frustrated. Her hand grab the pink refugee’s package . Qri went to the black plastic bag and got it with her.

“Everyone in T-ara has chosen their lunchbox, so before the mblaq members stand behind them. Everybody, please close your eyes slightly. Yes.. please go quickly”

T-ara closed their eyes while mblaq stood behind their partner.

“After 1, 2, 3 please open your eyes and turn around.. one.. two.. three..”

t-ara opened their eyes and turned around “annyeonghaseyo” they greeted each other. They laughed and smiled

“yes.. so like this, the 5 couples have all been decided, so what will these couple do at the couple date’s holy grail, the amusement park” said the mc and made them shouted happy because of the words, ‘amusement park’ “ if you guys pick a course. Then you will go along that course.”

The boys pick the color  they liked and opened it. lee joon, mir and G.O were happy with their chose. Eunjung was a bit disappointed of the hot air balloon while Seungho and Qri was totally disappointed with the carnival games.

“ you can play carnival games in front of the mart too” teased the mc and made them laughed.

“okay~ since i didn’t have couple here, so i’m going to go home. So everyone, shall we depart for the amusement park? Mblaq, T-ara, one day date, start!!”

 

 

Hot air balloon date (Cheondung and Eunjung couple)

The fans kept shouting and followed them from behind. The amusement park became so loud because of these couple. They got a bit difficult to go to the hot air balloon. Thunder hold eunjung and lead her. Some guards came to help them from fans. After a couple minutes, they finally arrived. Eunjung looked at thunder seems cold, she got out the hotpack and gave it to him.

“oh.. gamsahaminda... you’re not giving it to me because it’s heavy, right?”

“it’s a little bit heavy” she answered honestly with a bit shy

“oh yes, i’ll hold this for you too” thunder offered and took eunjung  jacket.

“oh really? Thank you”

“i think i should do at least this” they became awkward

“are you good at riding scary?” eunjung decided to ask first

“i.. not long ago.. unblocked the Gyro Drop. There is nothing i can do. Last night i had a paralysing nightmare. In my ear, some woman, she kept on repeating ‘you have to do well’”

But eunjung didn’t listen to him, she looked at the balloon and camera also did the same. One minute but felt like a one year. Finally, it’s their turn. They went in the balloon and sat on it.

“this is my first time riding this” said eunjung excited

“oh really?  But nuna, are you.. are you nuna? How old are you?”

“i’m 22..”

“ah, that’s a relief” eunjung looked at him confuse “now that you’ve become a nuna”

“oh? I’m a nuna?” eunjung asked him

“yes, i’m 20”

Eunjungs shocked with his words. And smiled awkward “so what should i call you?”

“ah.. nuna can just call me Doong-a “

“Doong~a..??” she smiled again

Thunder looked at her shyly, “ah.. this is making me shake” and hold his chest. Her heart beat so fast around eunjung. “ have you ever had a boyfriend before?”

  •  

“ah~ you’re better than me”

“of course, i’m 2 years older than you” eunjung shyly and hold her arm. “but i dated when i was your age”

“oh really? Well then this time i will also” at looked at eunjung with his eagle eyes and made eunjung a bit scared “this is the first time i closed to a women. I never date before. Around me there is a wall which unbreakable”

Eunjung laughed at his word. They are really an awkward couple.

 

While lee joon and Hyomin couple was on ice rink date, they were more natural. Lee joon help her to tie their skates. Joon entered the ice rink  and helped hyomin to walk on the ice. People around were looked at them and kept their phone on them. Some of the guards also stood by around them.

Hyomin tried to walk but she kept shaking, joon came nearing her and hold her hand before she fell down.  The fans were screaming of their skin ship.  And lee joon kept holding hyomin hand and lead her playing the ice rink.

“since we couldn’t go on the amusement rides, i’ll make it more fun than the rides” lee joon hold her hand from behind and lead her to skiies on the ice. The fans kept looking them envily.

 

 

And the most unluckly couple, Seungho and Qri.  All the games that seungho played always end with the lost and got nothing.  All was failed. How many machines they tried, but it’s always failed. Qri looked disappointed with her couple while seungho was disappointed with his useless.

 

 

G.O,Boram, Mir and soyeon in the middle of visiting Ghost House. G.O such a gentlemen, he lead all of them without any fear. Boram held G.O left hand because of scare. 

“KKKYYYYAAAAKKKKKKK~~~~~~~!!!!!”

All of them was shocked and screamed

Boram who was afraid, lay down in the floor. G.O help her and they walked again.

“very good recording”  said G.O for making the fear off after the weird sound came again.

 

Finally they went out and lead to the riding boat, “ Noona looks good in any angle” said G.O

Boram smiled, “Don’t i look like bread?” she joked and made G.O smiled

“when i look at noona, i feel this familiarity” said G.O again

  •  

“you look exactly like the girlfriend i had back in the middle school” boram laughed hard.

“why middle schoool?” still with her laughed

“you have the same exact size as her”boram nodded “mianhe” boram nodded again.

 

While soyeon and mir was had a grip on a tractor handle. Mir spinned it so fast and soyeon kept shouting. “i’m scared” said soyeon

 

 

After skating, joon and hyomin found a restaurant

“this is.. are you REALLY sure that you can eat this no matter how it looks?” asked joon worried.

“me again?”

“i actually never ever cooked before in my life, to be honest”

“but you’ve made it though, i’ll eat it”

“i thought.. when you actually see the thing.. you might not”

  •  

Hyomin opened the box, “waaoo.. it’s look delicious” while lee joon was shocked with another lunchbox.

“hold a second.. it wasn’t like this, it wasn’t like this!” lee joon frustrated “aaahh.. this was a heart!!”  hyomin tried to look while lee joon was trying to show her, “seee? Heart!”

Hyomin took a spoon and ate it, “hm.. it’s delicious.. i like stuff like this” they finished eating and started their conversation. “when you first saw T-ara, which member did you think was the best? Me excluded, me excluded”

“i.. i actually liked all of you”

“just one” Lee joon frustrated

“this lunch.. which member did you wish that took this lunch?” hyomin asked again

“you!” lee joon immediately answered her

“me excluded”

“why are you asking?” lee joon frustrated again. “fine, you say too.. when i say One Two Three, okay? But.. you are really my number one”

“one, two three.. soyeon” lee joon quickly stand up and ran away

“ah.. i see” she back eating

“wah.. what the heck”

“i don’t know anyone else besided oppa~”

“Me too” he sat back, “you’re seriously my number one”  Hyomin shook her head and kept eating “who’s your number 2?”

Hyomin stopped eating and faced him “for me, first place is oppa, second place is oppa, third place is oppa, Fourth place... lee joon, fifth place.. oppa”

“ahh.. i’m going to go crazy” lee joon shouted and felt guilty.

 

 

  •  

Jiyeon has already arrived at the dorm. She opened the door and didn’t find anyone around. “they haven’t come back?” jiyeom sighed and turned the tv on. She felt so lonely in the dorm alone since she didn’t have any friend. She took her phone out and called her brother. But she has to take a disappointed again. Her brother didn’t pick her phone.

Jiyeon went to eunjung room and slept on eunjung bed while hugging eunjung’s big rilakkuma.

 

 

OMG!! T-ara news japanese album photo make me crazy! and also jiyeon come back teaser!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJmP_PwpVCk

 

 

i can't wait again!!!!

hahaha..

and about this story.. i hope you haven't got boring with it.. i'm out of idea... do you have some idea?