Huft~

Smile on you

 

 

Hyomin sighed again. “huft~” . all the members looked at her confused plus worried. Hyomin always looked sad and disappointed when she was came back and went to shoot invincible youth. She has been in several episode of invincible youth but all have she done always been edit out. She has tried her best to be funny but no one see it. She was so resigned. Eunjung decided to approach her and cheer her. “hei! Want to buy some drink?”. Hyomin faced eunjung and shocked her head.

“i’m sorry eunjung eonnie.. i’m really not in mood” she answered sadly

Eunjung winked to jiyeon and asked for help. Jiyeon approached hyomin and hug her from back. “eonnie.. what’s wrong?” asked jiyeon tried to cheer her up. but hyomin sighed again

“molla.. i just felt i’m really edit out on invincible youth.. may be i should out from that show”

All members were surprise by hyomin words “YAH!” shouted them together

“hyomin~ah.. why do you give up so easy? It’s not like you at all” said soyeon joining to cheer hyomin.

“yeah~  i know it’s hurt to be edit out.. that’s why it’s a challenge for you” eunjung as a leader tried to cheer her. it’s hurt to see her like this. Hyomin didn’t answer them. She took her pad out and gave it to them. They looked at it before looked at each other.

“you know~ i really try my best.., but why i still get? Nothing.. and it’s made me hurt so damn and i hate to feel this why.. it’s really..” hyomin couldn’t continue her words again. Her tears started to flow down. She grabbed her knee and cried. “i hate why i’m so weak”

They looked at each other. They didn’t know what to do. Eunjung and jiyeon decided to hug her and followed by Boram, Soyeon and Qri.

----

 

The alarm started to ring and forced hyomin to open her eyes. She took the alarm and turned it off. She didn’t want to disturb her baby jiyeon sleep. Huft.. i have to work again.. why does this become a nightmare? Hyomin decided to walk to kitchen and prepare the breakfast for the other before went to Yuchi-ri village for shooting invincible youth again. She took the carrot and started to cut it into the pieces before out all of it to the pot. Didn’t forget she tried to test the taste.

----

Hyomin turned around “oh~ jiyeon? why do you wake so early? Did i wake you up?”

Jiyeon rubbed her eyes and hug hyomin like a kid “paegopta~”

Hyomin couldn’t hold her smile. She laughed at how aegyo jiyeon was. Jiyeon was so cute! She was really like a baby. “aiiggooo~ kyeopta! Wait okay.. it’s going to finish”

After a few minute, hyomin was done with all the food. She took two bowls and filled it with the rice.

“ehm~ it smells so good” said jiyeon excited  “jal mogessemnida!!!” jiyeon shouted like a kid again. Hyomin suddenly forgot everything. A bright smile was drawn on her face because of baby jiyeon. Jiyeon really cured her.

Jiyeon took a spoon of rice “eonnie! Aaahhhh~” hyomin smiled and opened to eat it.

They finished the food happily. Hyomin totally forgot her worried, jiyeon really cure her. “gomawo”

Jiyeon faced her, “wae? For what?” she asked innocently

“for your cutesst! Hahaha” she laughed happily and hug the baby jiyeon tightly. “at least you have given me an energy for today, gomawo~”

“eonnie~ fighting!”

---

 

 

Invincible youth members came one by one to the room. Shin young, sunny, yuri, sunhwa and hara have already arrived. they were talking to each other with fun. Hyomin could hear  their voice from outside. Huft.. i really want to run away from here suddenly the door opened and hyomin was shocked by that. “oh! Hyomin~ah! You have arrived.. why don’t you come in?” said yuri excited and grabbed hyomin’s hand. Hyomin smiled to her at least i still have some friends in here. Hyomin was sat between yuri and sunny.

“i bring some snack” said hyomin and took out the snack

“OOHH?? JINJJA?” shouted all of them happily.

“wah~ hyomin~ah you are the best!” said yuri hugging hyomin tightly.

“eee..eehhmmm...ehmmehmm..” sunny suddenly coughed and cleaned .

“gwenchana?” asked hyomin releasing yuri hug.

“she is okay.. by the way i really like your new song, TTL? Time to love.. it’s really a good song!” said yuri and made hyomin back with her attention.

“do you listen? Waahh.. gamsahamnida” the door was opened and another members started to come one by one. When all the members gathered, they started the shooting.

“let’s go! We are going to Lee roadster’s place” said shin young and gathered the girl

“for what?” asked Narsha

“make soybean paste blocks”

Meanwhile, hyomin was talking with sunhwa and yuri happily. Hyomin was so thank full to have friends like them. They are really cured her mood today. But from behind there was a pair eyes looking them jealously.

“hyomin~ah” sunny called her and grabbed her hand

“oh.. sunny. What’s wrong?” hyomin asked her innocently

Sunny gave her a shining smile “ani.. it’s nothing.. let’s go together” . Finally they arrive. All the cameras have already stand by. They kept continue the show. Everything went smoothly, hyomin was prepare the bean with yuri and the others. Sunny and the rest prepare the bags for stepping. After all beans were ready, hyomin was stepping on the hot bean while holding the hyuna hand. They were enjoying the shooting. But sunny was totally in no mood. She kept looking at them and felt a bit jealous She can join me stepping the bean but she chooses hyuna. Aisshh.. i really don’t understand her. she was even closer with yuri.

 

“i met your son before. Is that your only son?” asked shin young who was trying to make a conversation with lee roasters.

“i have another son. He looks exactly like me. he’s handsome.”

All the girls paid attention to him. “his son came here from seoul today”

“ho!! Where are you??” the cameramen turned their camera to the left side. All the eyes were turned to the same side. Suddenly a man walked out from the car and walked to them. All the members were shocked. Some of them scream happily.

“IT”S SHINNEEE!!!!” shouted shin young happily.

 

Hyomin didn’t know what to say. Honestly i’m happy.. but... huft.. i’m going to be edit out again.. i hope there isn’t game or choosing girl. Hyomin pretended to be happy and smiled wide.

 “you said you are watching invincible youth, right?” asked narsha and minho nodded “who do you like the best?” all shouted like crazy happily except sunny and hyomin.

“first, Hyuna and Hyomin!”

Hyomin lowed her head  ah.. i know this will happen... huft.. sometimes, i wish i will more famous than them.. but.. it’s impossible for a girl like me.. i’m nothing.

“push the person you don’t like” said the MC

Hyomin could only open it must be me then... cheer up! may be i will get more shoot time.. just make some funny thing when i get push. Yeah! Fighting!

“i’m sorry” minho pushed hyomin.

Hyomin turned back and made some joke. She even smiled. Sunny felt pityfor her. sunny wanted to give her a hug but sunhwa did it first. Sunny looked so disappointed and she became more no in mood when taewoo asked hyomin to move to yuri side. And it’s sunny turned. Sunny were totally not in mood for this game. When she got push, she was mad. Because she could understand the feeling for being reject. It’s so hurt. She looked at hyomin and saw hyomin faked smile. Why she is so stupid?

The game continued and the girl that minho’s  choose was yuri. They kept working and did the shooting. Hyomin found another idea to have a time shoot. She made gather the bean and make a heart from it and gave it to minho. But shinyoung took it and broke it into two parts. Honestly, hyomin felt so sad but she kept a fake smile again.

“shin young eonnie, sunhwa said she want more attention so she’s not edited out” said hyomin tried to change the subject.

“i made a song for you guys with sunny” shinyoung called sunny to sing with her

You guys are funny  (funny)

Make a joke right now ( right now)

You guys are funny  (funny)

Make a joke right now ( right now)

Between Hyomin and Sunhwa

I don’t know who will be edited out

“we made it for you”

Hyomin could only smile. Yeah~ it’s her fate. She has to admit it. Although it felt so sick.  She back to her work again. They finished all of it.

“Are you going to have another beauty pageant”

“what the prize for the winner?”

“the winner will get to do chores with minho”

---

“ i really don’t have any idea” hyomin sighed again huff.. what should i do then?

“hyomin~ah..  i will help you to not be edited out, don’t worry” said shin young with her big confidence.

---

Again..

Hyomin had to fell embrasing and got hurt again. No one vote for her. zero score. Shin young felt so sorry. Hyomin got in the room. she was holding her tears. She cried but she wiped it. Park Sun Young!! How can you so weak? Don’t cry! Fighting!!

 

---

 

When the door opened, eunjung has already stood in front of the door waiting for her. “how is it?”

Hyomin smiled, “it’s quiet good at least i’m not be edited out”

“It’s good then. Have you eaten?” asked eunjung after released her hug

Hyomin nodded, “ yes. . i ate while shooting.. i’m quiet tired.. can i go to sleep?”

Eunjung patted her head. “good night”

“good night eonnie”

 

 

when i watched back invincible you.. i don't know, but i felt sad looking how hyomin has been editing out. i decided to write this chapter when i watched ep 6. hope you enjoying the story, although it's hyomin story.

oh yeah~ please vote T-ara N4 and T-ara 

http://www.i-m.mx/fet888/BestOfKorea/faceoff.html 

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=asia&country=&gender=fg&occupation=&tag=&page=1&global=#_=_

 

by the way, have you heard T-ara new song? Lead the way and LA'boon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oayT905ocC0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVVLjLEsxDY5oyfCcDxD8mQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzI_nFiA5eg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVVLjLEsxDY5oyfCcDxD8mQ