Truth or Dare?

Smile on you

DING DONG~ DING DONG~

Jiyeon who was helping hyomin to cut some ingredients, stopped and called “eonni!!! I think they are arrived!!”

“i will open the door!” shouted soyeon and walked to the door.

“Soyeon eonnie!” shouted all of them and make soyeon shook

“aigo~ all of you come, gomawo~” soyeon thankful to all of them

“Taeyeon and Sooyoong said sorry that they couldn’t come” said jessica who didn’t want to come but at last she joined the party.

“gwenchana.. come in.. sorry for the small dorm”

They went in and sat in the living room, “waoo~ so many cloths in your living room” said SNSD and started to looked at their cloths.

Eunjung took a plate of lettuce leaves and put it on the desk. “oh~ samgyeopsal!!”

Yuri and tiffany went to the kitchen and found hyomin and jiyeon who prepared the food. “wao~.. you guys prepare these?” said tiffany who couldn’t cook.

“it’s not me.. but hyomin eonnie” said jiyeon who still cutting

“jinjja? Wao~ daebak~” said tiffany amazed

“aniyo~. It’s just basic cooking”

Yuri took a bite and her eyes widened, “ehm~ maa!” she gave tiffany some.

Tiffany also took a bite. “wao~ delicious” she said in english.

Sunny ran to them, “i want to try” she said with her aegyo voice and made tiffany and yuri felt disgusting..

“stop doing that” tiffany and yuri said at the same time,

“wae~?” she used her aegyo voice and face this time.

Hyomin and jiyeon laughed at her, “eonnie~ kyeopta!” said jiyeon cheerful

Yuri and tiffany widen their eyes unbelievable. They could only shake their head.

Meanwhile jessica helped soyeon to prepare the plates. “how your debut?” asked soyeon

“it’s good until now.. but some heaters really make me down sometimes” jessica smiled bitter. Actually soyeon and jessica were a good friend before when they were training in SM.

“don’t hear them.. they are just envy of us” soyeon joked “we are beautiful, cute, y, and famous.. they are jealous of us” she gave a wink which made jessica laughed hard.

“hahaha!! You never change!” jessica hit her

Soyeon smiled, “who said i change?”        

“hey! What are you talking about?” hyoyeon joined them

“talking about you” said soyeon and made jessica laughed

“me?? jinjja?? What are you talking?” hyoyeon who innocently believed

Soyeon gave a wink to jessica, “ oh~ we are talking about your y dancing~”

“yeah! Show we your y move~” teased soyeon and made jessica laughed again.

“shiro~ i’m hungry..” rejected hyoyeon

They kept chatting while prepared the dish.

Seohyun and yoona were playing games with boram and Qri. “ah!! I lose again..” boram pouted

Yoona, seohyun and Qri were smiling losing the oldest. “i won’t give up” said yoona and still focused on the tv.

Qri took her weapon and made yoona lost on 24 second. “huft! I lose!” said yoona

Now left Qri and seohyun. “i won’t lose” said seohyun confident.

Qri smiled looking them, “hahaha.. try then..”

They were playing mario bros. No one of them wanted to give up. yoona and boram looked at their fight.

“oohh~.. Qri.. you are going to lose to the maknae” boram and made Qri get nervous.

Seohyun jumped happy, “yeah!! I win!!” yoona also jumped happy and they hugged happily.

 

“GIRLS!! THE FOOD IS READY!!” shouted eunjung to the other girl. Under a minute all of the girls were running and sitting around the table waiting for food.

They started to eat happily, “wao~ mala~” said hyoyeon “do you have more?” asked her to T-ara.

Hyomin smiled, “i will give you some as a gift”

“jinjja?? Wao~ hyomin~ you are the best! Love you!” said hyoyeon happily and got a kick from sunny “Aoouuchh!!”

All of them laughed at them. No. They laughed at sunny. “why you kicked me?” asked hyoyeon in pain

“she is my partner” said sunny confident and made hyomin blushed, “i mean.. we are sunbyung couple”

“but it’s only to entertain the viewer at home.. it’s not real” teased yuri this time.

Tiffany a bit confused , “oh~ so sunbyung is not real?” asked tiffany innocently

“Yes, it’s only to gain the viewer” said eunjung this time.

Hyomin didn’t dare to say anything she avoid them and smiled awkward.

 “oh~ lets cheers!” soyeon took her glass. They put their glassed up and “cheers!”. They drank in one mouth.

“it will better if it’s beer” said jessica

Qri smiled, “may be later when there aren’t with kids” she teased the maknae

The maknae look at Qri and they pouted. “eonnia!” jiyeon shouted

The other laughed, “let’s play some game!”

“oh? What game?”

Eunjung smiled evilly, “Truth or Dare”

“All in!” shouted hyoyeon and sunny excited

Soyeon took coke bottle out and put it on the center of the table.

“may i not join?” asked seohyun

All of eyes fell in her, “no!” then laughed

Soyeon held the bottle, “ i will spin it” soyeon spin the bottle and all of them were curious and also nervous.

The bottle started to get slow and stop at...

“oh!!! We got you!! Yoona!” shouted them happily while yoona just rolled her eyes.

“Truth or dare?” asked hyomin started to get excited

Yoona bit her bottom lips, “mm...hm... truth.. i choose truth”

Eunjung looked at the other, “what should we ask?”

“hm... do you think among us.. i mean T-ara is the prettiest? And you want to get close” eunjung as the leader started the question

“Ah~” teased all the SNSD members there. “just said it yoong~” teased them again and made yoona a bit blush.

“ all of you are pretty” said yoona shyly with her killer shy smile

“that’s not the truth!” shouted yuri and made yoona gazed at her

T-ara laughed looking them, “tell us the truth eonnie~” said jiyeon with her smiled

“oh~” teased other SNSD members again

Yoona sighed , “the most prettiest is.. “ she pointed to the T-ara maknae “jiyeon~”

“OH~ jinjja?” they started to tease yoona again

“but... the one i want to get closer is.. Eunjung eonnie”

Eujung shocked “jinjja?”

Yoona blushed

“player..” jessica claimed her and made them laughed

Yuri took the bottle, “ i will do the next spin~” she turned the bottle and stopped in under 1 minute.

T-ara member laughed hard, “oh! Qri eonnie!!” they shouted happily.

“Truth or dare?”

Qri smiled coolly, “dare”

Yuri looked at her member, “what should we do with her?” she asked the other

“hm.... so pepero kiss with... our maknae!” said sunny excited

Jessica gasped and tiffany laughed hard.

T-ara members except Qri laughed hard and rolled on the floor. They didn’t know that Qri would do that kind of thing. “You have to do it~” teased soyeon

Qri sighed and got nervous. She looked at seohyun who blushed hard. “can i change?” asked Qri

“no!” all of them shouted happily. Finally they could melt this Ice Queen in T-ara.

Hyoyeon took out the choco stick and gave it to Qri.  “ we are waiting~”

Qri sighed and leaned her face closer to seohyun, “mianhe~”

Seohyun shook her head, “gwenchana, Qri eonnie.. please finish it soon”

Qri nodded and Seohyun bit the stick. Qri started to move and bit the stick while Seohyun was so nervous. Her heart beat so fast. the other T-ara and Snsd members were excited looking them. They smiled and tried to hold their laughed and screamed. Seohyun closed her eyes tightly, Qri smiled looking SNSD maknae, she cut the stick about 3 cm from seohyun and made them disappointed.

“Ah~” they sighed

“let go to the next round~” hyomin took the bottle and started to spin. And the bottle stopped in front of Tiffany.

Tiffany bit her bottom lips i’m in trouble

Jessica gave soyeon a poke and whispered something to her. “truth or dare?” soyeon smiled

“i choose truth”

Soyeon smiled “easy question... if you are a man, who among T-ara do you want to go date or make her your girl?”

Suddenly tiffany blushed and smiled shyly with her beautiful eye smiled

“who is it?” yuri asked

“it’s..... i’m sorry sunny.. but... it’s Hyomin” said tiffany still with her eye smiled and blushed.

Hyomin widen her eyes, “jinjja?”

Tiffany nodded and hyomin suddenly moved and sat beside tiffany, she also gave her a smile, “gamsahamnida~”

Sunny looked at them and walked toward them. She sat between them and made all the members laughed looking them. Hyomin didn’t want to lose, she moved to tiffany left side which made sunny chuckled, “yah!”

Tiffany smiled looking sunny, “why among these girl, you have to choose hyomin” said sunny a bit mad.

Tiffany looked at hyomin and smiled, “because she can cook and her food is daebak” she gave 2 thumbs to hyomin, “she’s also beautiful and nice”

Sunny chuckled jealously while hyomin grinned happy.

Sunny took the bottle and spined it in the middle. And the bottle stopped on jiyeon. “truth or dare?” asked sunny in no mood.

“hm.. truth then..” answered the maknae

“do you love me?” asked sunny with her aegyo and puppy eyes.

Jiyeon laughed looking her and held eunjung, “what should i do eonnie?” she said in laugh.

“make her happy then, she is in bad mood” whispered eunjung and jiyeon nodded.

“ne~ i love you eonnie~, “ she said in laugh.

Sunny grinned happy and jumped to jiyeon. she hugged the maknae tightly , “gomawo jiyeon~ you are the best!!!”

But hyomin didn’t care, she kept chatting with tiffany and totally forgot about sunny.

“eonni~ don’t be jealous.. hyomin eonnie is always kind to another people” whispered jiyeon to sunny.

Sunny sighed, “yeah~ don’t worry. I’m okay..”

The decided to end the game and ate the food again happily. They really became more and more close to each other and knew each other more than before.

 

KRING!!

Seohyun answered the phone and had a little chat on the phone. After about 10 minute conversation, she turned off and walked toward the other, “eonnie~ taeyeon eonnie ask we to go home now”

“jinjja? Huft.. i still want to play in here” said yuri and jessica nodded.         

“but we have too”

They nodded, “we have to back..”

Soyeon smiled, “gwenchana.. we still can meet in another party?”

Jessica hugged her, “See you, my friend~”

Soyeon hugged back , “don’t forget to take care your body and eat more”

Jessica smiled, “ne~”

“thank you for the food and the party” said yoona and bowed to them.

Eunjung patted her, “ne~ see you”

“see you.. thank you~”tiffany also bowed

Hyomin waved her hand, “ne~ see you.. let’s text later? Hahaha..” she laughed

Sunny hugged jiyeon, “bye-bye~ little maknae~”

“ne eonni~ see you~”

Hyomin also joined in their hug, “see you at invisible youth!”

Sunny just smiled, “ne~”

 

--

Are there anyone still reading this fanfic?