we are EunJiMin

Smile on you

It’s been two days jiyeon stayed away from Hyomin. She didn’t talk to Hyomin and did what she had done before. Hyomin looked at Jiyeon from far away. “What wrong with me?? Did I miss her?? Huft.. may be I was too mean to her. Eunjung eonnie was right, I should give her a chance. But jiyeon has already tired of me.. she’s already stayed away from me.. and now I’m missing the moment with her.”

Hyomin went to Eunjung who was drinking “eonnie.. may I talk something with you? But it’s private, I need to talk four eyes with you”

“okay, lets go to our room” they went to their room and hyomin locked the door

“eonnie.. I’m.. i.. ehm..” Eunjung confused, Hyomin acted very strange today

“ne?? what are you going to tell me?”

Hyomin prepared her breath and talked to her, “actually.. I need your help.. I .. I .. I was wrong.. i know I hurt jiyeon. Eonnie, I miss her, can you help me?”

Eunjung didn’t believe what she had heard. Hyomin accepted Jiyeon! “are you sure Minnie?? So you accept jiyeon?? Aigoo.. how can you hold this so long?? Why can you say it yesterday? I’ve been waiting for this”

Hyomin sigh, “mianhe.. my brain works to long, I’m really stupid.. I’m really pabo!”

“aniyo.. don’t blame yourself. I will help you” she patted hyomin

“JINJJA??!! Gomawo eonnie” Hyomin jumped and hug her tightly

“I can’t breath…” she said painfully

“hahaha.. mianhe.. I was too happy”

 

--

Jiyeon walked to Jiae and Jiwon room. It’s been 2 days, she slept with them

 

(Jiyeon POV)

huft.. I miss eunjung eonnie and… hyomin. I miss sleeping with them.. it’s been 2 days..what should I do?

 

“Jiyeon, can you help me?  I think I left my phone at the practice room. Can you take it for me? Please...” jiwon said with her aegyo face. But jiyeon didn’t care, because her aegyo wasn’t cute at all for her.

“ah.. I’m so tired.. do it by yourself eonnie..”

“if you take it, I will buy you an ice cream”

“oke! Deal! I do it for ice cream” she ran away and went to the practice room

 

When she was in front of the practice room door’s, she heard some music  “who’s still in practice?” . without lingering, she entered the room. She saw the someone that she missed, she couldn’t turn her eyes from her. Her dance movement was perfect and y.

Hyomin stopped her dance when she saw jiyeon. She can saw her at the mirror. She turn back and their eye’s were met but Jiyeon avoid her eyes. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

“I’m searching jiwon eonnie phone” she broke the silent and searching the phone.

“ehm.. jiyeon~ah..” hyomin wanted to start the conversation but jiyeon avoid her again

“I think her phone isn’t in here, I should back.. sorry for disturbing..” Jiyeon walked away. She reached the door but she felt something wrong with the door. The door can’t be open.

Hyomin felt the same, she walked near jiyeon and hold the door. She tried to open it but she couldn’t

“Iooks like we locked here, I will call eunjung” She took her phone and tried to call eunjung, but no answer “Aiisshh.. why she didn’t pick up my call??” she tried to call Jiae and Jiwon. But still no one answered her call. “aissh.. why are they doing until can't lifted a phone call??” she said angrily.

--

It’s been an hour they are locked at the room. It’s also been an hour they were kept silent. Finally, Hyomin decided to talk to Jiyeon, “jiyeon~ah.. I’m sorry..”

Jiyeon suddenly turned her face to Hyomin, “ne?”

“I say.. I’m sorry.. would you forgive me?”

Jiyeon was surprised, she couldn’t believe what she had heard

“will you, ji?” Hyomin asked again because jiyeon didn’t give her an answer.

Jiyeon didn’t answer it but she hug Hyomin tightly, “I’m the one who has to say sorry to you..” she whisper

“so you’ve already forgiven me?” she asked again for the third time

“of course eonnie.. I never hate you, I always wait for this moment. I’m always waiting for the time you accept me” suddenly the tears flow down

“uljima.. why are you crying?” hyomin wiped her tears gently

“I just too happy..” she gave a beautiful smile to Hyomin. Hyomin replied the smile and hug her in her arm until they fell in sleep.

--

 

The next day, Eunjung, Jiae and Jiwon opened the door. They found Jiyeon and Hyomin were hugging each other. They smiled and looked at each other. “our plan is succeed!” Jiwon screamed happy

“Yeah! I’m so happy looking them sleep like baby!” Eunjung laugh and smile again

“they seem good together” Jiae looked at them. They are like baby

Hyomin and jiyeon awakened because of the noisy sound

“yah!! So this is your plan?? You know I hold my pee because you lock the door!!” after completing her words, Hyomin went to the toilet quickly.

Jiyeon gave a smile to Eunjung, “gomawo eonnie, for the plan..”

Eunjung patting her and gave a smiled “ne.. She really likes you..”

 

(flash back)

“jiyeon~ah.. why did you do that? You make me a little bit surprise”

Jiyeon smiled and laughed “eonnie.. I’m going to make Hyomin eonnie like me, can you help me?” she asked with her puppy eyes.

Eunjung couldn’t reject it, Jiyeon was too aegyo with her puppy eyes. “Aigoo..” Eunjung hug her suddenly “you are so kyeopta!! Of course I will help you, baby..”

Eunjung whispered her some plan. The plan make eunjung smiled

“you told me to stay away from her? I can’t eonnie.. “ jiyeon rejected the plan

“just follow my plan, I know she doesn’t hate you.. she just need some plan to push her to accept you. And It’s my plan”

“but.. I’m afraid she will…” Eunjung cut her words.

“jiyeon~ah.. believe me..  just followed my plan.. Hyomin likes you, I will prove it” she said with full confidence.

(end flashback)

 

Hyomin run to Jiae and Jiwon room, she took all jiyeon things and got it to their room again. “jiyeon~ah.. now you don’t have to sleep with Jiae and Jiwon eonnie again. I’ve already taken your things, today just sleep with me and Eunjung”

“Ne!!! gomawo eonnie” she hug Hyomin and kiss her cheek

Hyomin was so happy, she kiss jiyeon cheek’s back.

“YAH!!! What about me?? I want to have a kiss too!!” Eunjung said with the madly face

Hyomin and Jiyeon looked at each other and “cupp~” hyomin gave a kiss on left cheek and Jiyeon gave a kiss on right cheek.

 

 

Next chapter previews

“You are T-ara, which means queens of the music industry. I’m going to make you become queens of music industry like the group name. You guys are going to debut in this April 2009, you’re first song will be “Good Person”. This song is going to be Cinderella Man ost, so prepare yourself girl” sajangnim told them with full confidence

 

 

 

(Author POV)

I’m sorry for my bad English.. mianhe.. thank you for always waits this unperfect story, Gomawo for reading Smile on You, Gomawo for Subcribe , and gomawo for comment. Your Guys are JJANG!!