First Perform

Smile on you

Today was the first time T-ara performed live in Mcountdown. And they were going to perform 2 debut song, “ Wanna Play” and “ Lies”. They were very nervous and afraid.

“I’m a bit nervous..” Eunjung tried to calm down

“I’m very nervous.. otthoke? I’m afraid making mistake” said boram who the oldest looked really pale.

“ Eonnie, gwencahana.. let’s do the best for today” Soyeon gave a support.

“T-ara!! Please be prepare!!” Shouted the employer

“ehm.. mianhe, but our microphones doesn’t work out” Eunjung as a reader complained to the employer.

“We don’t have a time to change again, beside that is your first performer, we are afraid you will get a mistake. So it’s better you all do lip sync.”

“but, it’s our first performer, how can we do a lip sync?” All the members agreed with Eunjung but the employer didn’t want to know

“just do what we said and your company also agree so don’t complain so much. Now get in the stage” All the members didn’t know what to do. They could only surrender and followed the order.

“Just do the best okay? T-ara Fighting!!” shouted eunjung

“Fighting!!”

Watch their performers

1.      Wanna play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m207vLKU4Y&list=PL047CC2FF3A9867D6

2.      Lies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8elGRZNqQkc&list=PL047CC2FF3A9867D6

 

 

They had done their performers and went back to their company for practice again. They practiced for 10 hours non-stop. Their manager sent them back to their dorm after practice. They didn’t went to sleep but they gathered in the living room

 

“eonnie, what will the people think about us?” asked innocent the maknae

“molla.. let’s check the news today..” they started to open the news with their phone and computer. Their face became so sad and disappointed after reading the news.

“that why I complain about the lip sync.. netizens is  more hate us.. we get more haters than fans now.”  Eunjung was really disappointed and mad. They really made a huge mistake in the first performer.

“ eonnie.. what’s wrong?” said soyeon after looked Boram almost cry. But boram didn’t answer her. Soyeon took the phone and read the news with others.

 

What the hell is she? Short?? She is so ugly!! She became artist because of her parents. she doesn;t have any talent . She is the most ugly artist I have ever seen. Why did the company debut her?

 

They stopped read the bad comment from the netizen. Netizen was really scary. “Eonnie..” all the members hug her. “it’s all right..”

Jiyeon didn’t join the hugging, she kept read the comment about her in computer. Her tears fell down, she couldn’t read again. It’s too painful. The others members looked at her,

 

 Who are you??!! Second Kim Tae Hee?? Yah!! Do you have a mirror in your house?

You are too ugly to be Kim Tae Hee!! Stop calling yourself kim tae hee, you are little b*tch

 

Eunjung turned of computer. Jiyeon got so much attack from netizen “ Yah!! Why did they write that? They don’t know anything!!”

“eonnie.. gwenchana.. it’s our job to keep patient at this.. I’m okay..” jiyeon tried hard to smile

“how can this debut became a nightmare?”  hyomin hug jiyeon tightly

“we need to show that we are not like what they said. We can sing, we can dance, we are T-ara. We need to prove it” Qri suddenly told out.

“Yeah.. Qri eonnie is right. Let’s show them what we are.”

---

T-ara did what they said. they proved to the netizen, fans and anti fans.

(watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mG7gAm1qWw&list=PL047CC2FF3A9867D6  )

T-ara have already been quiet busy in their first debut. They performed in many places. Hyomin is the hardest one, she kept practice the dance before performing even in salon. Hyomin also took care of Jiyeon. She was too afraid if jiyeon got hurt again.

 

Some picture to share (hope you like it

)

 

---

 

Several days after debut, another attacked from netizen to T-ara. This time was hyomin. Hyomin has gotten into a plastic surgery controversy due to some pictures.

“Eonnie.. seriously.. this isn’t me.. it’s not me.. how can they edit the picture?” hyomin was so mad until she cried out.

the other could only hug her, calmed her down. They always been attacked by netizen.  The Antifans were too scary. T-ara couldn’t do anything.

“girls, Kim Sajangnim calls you to his office” they nodded and when to the CEO office.

They sat in the sofa and started their meeting. “first, I want to say sorry to jiyeon, mianhe.. I was the one who post the second Kim Tae Hee to the News” jiyeon just smiled a bit “ I know you all were stress, sad, mad, and disappointed with the news. That why, for a while all your phone, internet and computer are barred. It’s all for you. I’m afraid you all getting hurt more than this. If you really need, you can use your manager phone” They just nodded and gave their phone to him. They were too hurt to read the news and comments again.

“sajangnim.. what about my school? Do I have to skip first? Because our schedule is quite tight”

“no.. you still have to go to school jiyeon~ah..” jiyeon nodded. Actually she didn’t very like school. It’s boring and very awkward.  After the meeting, they went to practice again for 10 hours.

“eonnie… I really want to be a ghost like in “Soul” so the netizen will scare of me and stops their bad comment” the other laughed hearing jiyeon words

“Yeah… It will be nice if we can do it”

“let’s do it then!! It will be awesome!!” Hyomin suddenly became so excited

“yeah!! Let’s make up our face and scared them” Qri got excited too.

 

They called their manager and asked the make up artist to come.  They started their project.. "scary project"

 

“oh my god.. it’s so funny!!!” jiyeon started to laugh again

“who am i?  I’m look so scary~” soyeon laughed again looking her face and the other face

“we all look so scary~ but boram looks so cute”  Qri started tease Boram        

“let’s sing “lies” with scary version” eunjung suggest

“okay, but I can’t stop laughing.. we all are so funny” hyomin can’t stop laughing looking at each members.

 

 

Watch this video, you will like it

1.      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWfuLHwIotI

2.      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElK2OrrNMqw

3.      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmnD-LWf6fo

 

 

they totally forgot their problem and started to smile and laugh again. It’s a new beginning for them. Sometime netizen didn’t know how hurt they were while reading all the comments from netizen.  When they cried, netizen would say they were acting. When they said the truth, Netizen would say they were lying. All they did, it’s wrong in Netizen eyes. So they only could stay silent and kept nothing happen. That why T-ara was so strong, only the truth fans could see that.

 

T-ara started to be know in everywhere. They became more and more famous, but their agency wanted more from them. Their agency wanted them to win.

“who do you think suit for this song?”

“Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon, they can join Supernova for the next debut”

“do you think this time we can win?”

“I don’t know, but we should tried”

 

 

--

 

finally, i'm update again!! so difficult to find the news in 2009 (after debut) because i  became queens after jiyeon played in Dream High 2. but i do the best for this update. sorry if there are many mistakes. And if you have the moment of T-ara in 2009 that was unforgetable(beside their winning moment), please comment (let me know) and please comment too for this chapter. i'm sorry if the sorry is boring. i tried my best. Thank you for new subscript, thank you for read my story and wait for the update. Thank you for everything!!!