Bo Beep Bo Beep

Smile on you

Jiyeon came back from school with the trouble face and all her eonnies looked at her worried, “what’s wrong ji?” asked boram

Jiyeon sighed “hm..  can i stopped schooling?”

Eunjung stood up and approached her, “wae? What made you thinking like that?”

Jiyeon looked at her and hug her, “i’m so alone in the class.. i even didn’t have any friends..”

“you have us, ji..” hyomin spoke out.

“i’m still sulking with you” then move her tongue out.

But hyomin just laughed at jiyeon reaction, “Kyeoppta~”

“hyomin~ah.. you better stop teasing her, i don’t want to lock two of you again in the practice room” soyeon warned her.

Hyomin and jiyeon shocked “What??!!”

Soyeon just reliazed what she was taking about, “i mean.. ehm..”soyeon suddenly lost her words and asked Qri for help.

“Jiyeon~ah.. we have a news for you” said Qri changed the topic

“oh yeah!! You are going to play a drama!” eunjung said excited

“what kind of drama?” jiyeon asked them

“student life.. and do you know who is going to be your partner?? Yoo Seung Ho!!” hyomin joined the conversation.

“Jinjja??!!” suddenly jiyeon forgot that she is sulking with hyomin. And secretly hyomin was smiling.

“ne..   you will have more friends, ji. So stopped your thinking of stop from school” said soyeon.

“wao~ yoo seug ho? I like him, he is pretty cool and handsome” said jiyeon excited “he is really my type”

Hyomin sat beside her, “yeah.. he is a son of Korea! So handsome in his age”

Jiyeon totally forgot that she was sulking with hyomin, “ne.. i also agree with you eonnie”

Qri, soyeon, boram could only shook their head looking them

Suddenly Eunjung got a phone called, “yeoboseyo?.. oh.. ne..” she turned off her phone “we have to go to sajangnim office” they nodded and went to that old man office.

 

“oh.. you have come, just take a seat” they did what he order “you guys are going to have a studio album”

  •  

“ne.. and you also will comeback with the new song”

The girls looked at each other, “we just come back no long.. how can we comeback so soon?” soyeon spoke out.

“we need to make you more famous. That’s why~” the old man gave them the list “you are going to have more busy, especially jiyeon so for these month you don’t have to go to school”

Jiyeon nodded. Yes!!!

Eunjung looked at the list, “sajangnim.. are you crazy? 8 songs in 3 days?”

“and it starts from tomorrow, it’s already night, you have to go back and gain your energy”

 

  •  

But they didn’t sleep. They decided to gather in the living room and talking.

“that old man is really something.. he always has a surprise for us” Qri spoke out

“don’t like that, he just want us to more famous” Boram tried to calm Qri

“so he can get more money” Qri continued

“Qri eonnie.. Boram eonnie was right, we need to become more famous” said soyeon

“but the concept really something.. bo peep bo peep? What kind of song is that?” jiyeon protested “and we have to act like a cat? Wear a cat stuff? Tail? Ears? It’s embarrassing..”

“just do what he orders to us.. don’t complain too much, arraso?” they nodded “now get back to your room, we need to sleep and i’m so sleepy” said eunjung.

 

  •  

They started to practice like crazy. Dancing 4 hours non-stop. They didn’t even have a time to rest and eat. When the practice was stopped, they continued with the sing part.

“i really hungry.. please give me some food” said boram in hungry

“are they going to kill us?” soyeon couldn’t stand anymore

“Oppa! You better gave us some food or all of us is going to die” eunjung warned the manager

“eunjung~ah.. the sajangnim told us to not give you food. All of you need diet for next come back” explained the manager.

“but.. how can we gain the energy if we don’t eat? At least give us so fruits” hyomin complained.

The manager nodded, “oke.. oke.. i will bring some fruits for all of you” after a minute, their manager brought some apples, grapes and oranges “here.. eat this..”

“gomawo..” all of them took the food and ate it quickly “aish.. this diet is dying”

“it’s for your own good.. palli finish it. We have a recording after this” said the manager and they stared at him

“oppa!” they yelled angrily

 

  •  

 They have finished all of it. They looked at the clock. 1 AM .

“i really need sleep” said eunjung and went to her room without taking a bath.

“i need food” said boram and went to the kitchen. But the most disappointed when she found all the instant noodle were gone.

“i think they have taken it” said Soyeon to boram

“cheongmal.. i’m so hungry...” complained boram again and again.

“boram~” Qri called her “ i have some snack, here!” she threw it to her

Boram caught it, “WOO!! Gomawo!!!” she said happily and opened it.

“eonni!! I want that too~” said jiyeon full aegyo. But boram didn’t let her. 

“it’s mine” said boram didn’t want to share

“pleeaseee~” with her aegyo again

“okay okay.. “ boram gave up and let her took it

  •  

 

The next day, the manager went to their dorm. “Omo!!” he surprised because all of them stared at him.

“oppa! You better gave us food now or i will eat you” said little dino

“yeah!! We only drink water all days! At least stored some fruits in the refrigerator!” soyeon complained.

The girls kept shouted and complained at their manager. “Stoopp” said the manager a bit loud. They looked at him. “okay.. i will buy some bread for all of you and store some fruit and juice in the refrigerator. Now go to the car, all of you still have to do your activity”

They decided to do the order. The manager gave them some bread in the car. “we are an idol, but we seems like a poor who didn’t have money to buy food” complained jiyeon.

The manager looked at them sadly, “mianhe..”

  •  

T-ara continued their crazy activity. They started to shoot their MV.   version and version. Luckily they only have to dance like normaly.

 

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bwb-ybEDPs&list=PLCED20B8B7B17DAE2&index=55  

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHjQo2G6Kw&list=PLCED20B8B7B17DAE2&index=36 

 

they kept praticing and the coach kept shouting them. “What’s wrong with all of you! Stop!!”

they stopped. They really need a rest and food.

“mianhe... we haven’t eat anything except a bread” complained boram

“yeah.. our energy is almost run out”

The coach looked at their tired face, “okay.. i will give you 1 hours, just get some food and take a rest”

They stood up and ran to their manager, “ooopppaaaa!!!!”

Their manager has already known, “it must be food again” he stood up and brought the food to them. “here some low calorie food and low calorie drink”

All of the member of T-ara  took the food and started to eat. They seems like no eat for 2 months. Only in 15 minutes the food was not left.

“oppa~ where is our juice and fruit?”

The manager took the food out and gave it to them. They ate again. He only could shook his head look at this crazy of food girls.

 

After finished eating, they back to their position and started to dance again until 2 AM in the morning without eating and only drunk mineral water. When they reach their home, they went to their room for sleep because they ran out energy. 

 

hai~ i'm update again... today i'm update all my continue story like "Number", "What should I do?" , "White Revenge" and "Smile on You". i must be crazy because i've done all this story in 2 days. Actually i decided to update on yesterday. i thought.. yesterday will be the best day, but i was wrong. my mood run out. yesterday is the most terrible birthday i have. i just hate it. so i decided to update today.. hope you like it, sorry if it's boring.. because i really don't in mood since yesterday.

 

back to the story.. ehm.. can i have 18 vote for each of the story? if you don't want, it's okay.. hope you enjoy my story and sorry again~ 

bye-bye