stuborn kid

Smile on you

It’s early in the morning and they have already had to prepare for perform.

“jiyeon~ah.. wake up.. “ hyomin tried to wake the maknae up.

“ehm...” jiyeon tried to get up but failed.

Hyomin looked at the maknae. She looked pale. “omo.. are you sick?” hyomin held jiyeon forehead “you get cold!”

“gwenchana eonnie...” she smiled and tried to get up

Hyomin shook, “no..no.. you just took a rest.. i will take another eonnie..” hyomin left the room and went to the leader, eunjung.

“eunjung eonnie!! Jiyeon is sick!” said hyomin in worried

“mwoo??” eunjung immediately ran and took care of the maknae. “jiyeonah~” she called sweetly. “she is hot... “

Soyeon took the medicine and water, “eat this..”

Eunjung helped jiyeon to get up and took the medicine. Jiyeon ate it and took a nap again. “you don’t have to join today perform.. just took a rest”

Jiyeon shook, “no.. this sick can’t stop me..” she smiled and got up.

“JI!” eunjung shouted, “Just take a rest!”

Jiyeon got a fear

“i’m sorry...” said eunjung again

Jiyeon smiled in pale, “eonnie... we are just debut.. how can i skip this stage and let eonnie perform without me? please.. just let me..”  she smiled in weak.

Eunjung bit her lip, “but promise me that you will take a rest”

Jiyeon nodded, “gomawo eonnie~”  she hug the leader.

  •  

Jiyeon was silent in the car. T-ara eonnie just let her be. They knew she need a rest. 20 minutes later, They arrived at music bank and all the fans greet them. T-ara bowed and waved to them, “gamsahamnida!!!” they shouted to their fans.

They got in and bowed to the crews and sunbae. “t-ara will perform in 15 minute” said manager. They nodded.

“are you okay, ji?” asked Qri took care the maknae

Jiyeon nodded, “i’m okay, gomawo eonnie” jiyeon hug her and smile.

 

T-ara performed boo peep boo peep cutely and made the fans screamed so loud. “T-ARA!!!!” all the members dance playfully and soyeon didn’t forget to give her wink to the fans which made the fans screamed for loud.

 

“and.. the winner is... T-ARA!!!!!”

t-ara bowed again. They won again!!!! “gamsahamnida!!!” eunjung and the other bowed to their fans and started their winner speech. Hyomin held jiyeon hand. Jiyeon hand were so cold, “gwenchana?” asked hyomin to jiyeon and jiyeon smiled.

 

 

  •  

The manager took them to the car and sent them to their dorm. “jiyeon.. you have to cut your hair for your new chapter of God of Study and the other also joined jiyeon in drama except soyeon who had to attend kbs show”

“but... jiyeon is sick, is it okay?” asked boram

The manager sighed, “are you okay, ji? Still can continue your schedule?”

Jiyeon nodded, “i’m more better.. if i skip this schedule.. it will more tight later..”

The other member sighed. Jiyeon’s maknae but she had the most tight schedule around them.

 

 

Jiyeon cut her hair while sleeping and when she got up, she shocked. “omo!”

The other approached her and looked at her, “wwaaa... kyeopta!!” said eunjung

“jiyeon!! so suit in you!!” said hyomin also agree with eunjung

Boram and Qri nodded. “you look so cute in your new hair”

Jiyeon blushed hearing them. “jinjja?” she kept mirroring herself and made the other laughed at her

They’re heading to the shooting location and all the crews and the other member of GOS were arrived.

“jiyeon!” called the boy who called hyunwoo

“oh!! Hyunwoo!!” jiyeon called back

“wa!! You look good in your new hair!” said hyunwoo with his eye smile which made jiyeon smiled back.

“ji.. you look pale.. are you sick?” asked kim soo ro the sunbae

Jiyeon smiled, “i’m okay.. appa..”

Kim soo ro ruffled her hair and hugged her, “aigo~”

“she is sick, uncle kim” said eunjung joined them.

Kim soo ro looked at jiyeon, “you should take a rest”

“ne! you should! How could you shoot in this condition?” hyunwoo said

“i’m okay.. jinjja.. don’t worry” jiyeon tried to not make them worried

“see? She is so stuborn” said eunjung again.

Bae Doona also came and checked jiyeon condition. She held jiyeon forehead, “you should take rest, ji..”

Jiyeon pouted, “i’m really okay, omma~ please don’t woory about me, guys.. i’m really okay.. jinjja.. please believe me and let me do my job, okay?” jiyeon added a bit aegyo to persuade them.

“hot coffee?” yoo seungho came and gave jiyeon the hot coffee. “it will make you better”

“gamsahamnida..” jiyeon smiled

Hyomin tapped jiyeon, “ji.. everyone is care about you~ do your best! Fighting!!”

Jiyeon smiled wide, “ne! fighting!”

 

They did the shooting and everything went so smooth even though jiyeon was sick. But she really showed her professionality as an artist. Everyone was so proud of her.

Kim soo ro always watched the little girl. He had considered jiyeon as his little daughter. He clapped when jiyeon finished her shoot. “you do the best, jiyeon” said uncle kim with a proud

“Waaooo!!” jiyeon shouted happily. “gamsahamnida” she bowed politely to him.

He ruffled her hair, “ don’t forget to take a rest, arraso?”                                                    

Jiyeon nodded, “ne~ you also don’t forget to eat, appa”

Uncle kim smiled and waved to her, “annyeong!”

“annyeong~” jiyeon waved and went to the car.

Hyomin, eunjung, boram and qri were waiting for her. “everyone is nice to you, jiyeon.. they are really kind for take care of you” said boram eonnie happy with the warm people around jiyeon.

Jiyeon nodded, “they are really nice to me especially uncle kim”

Qri also joined the conversation, “you also call him, appa.. don’t you”

Jiyeon smiled, “he is my second appa”

Eunjung ruffled jiyeon hair, “now just take a rest.. you still have a tight activity tomorrow”

Jiyeon nodded and closed her eyes

 

  •  

“now, it seems like we’re having a meeting in a long time, someone suggested to us to do a shopping mall” said the sajangnim to another crews in the meeting

The crews looked worried about the idea, “ehm.. the important thing is to establish a concept, there should clearly be something that we can set ours to be different from other shopping malls or not to do it at all”

Tho other crews sighed, “this business is not an easy one”

Sajangnim took a drink, “let’s say we did all of those, who would be good for this? how about hang jungeum?”

The man with a hat continued her words, “i think the problem would be the time.. she has to be hardworking towards this but the lack of time would be the biggest problem”

“what about See Ya or Davichi?” asked sajangnime to the crews

“they don’t fit the concept.. they’re friends who sing, they’re not like fashion or visual artists. Since davchi has minkyung (previous ulzzang) i think that would probably be better” said the man who wear a black suit.

The women crews gave the different idea, “in my opinion, T-ara is suitable. Teens are lining up for shopping malls nowadays”

“Tara is the same as jungeum, they don’t have a lot of time”

Sajangnim sighed again and took another drink, “They have to have greed towards this. A distinct sense of clothing is important, as it shows their willing to be committed. So far we’ve decided between Jungeum, Davichi, and T-ara. Let’s see who would be most willing

 

  •  

T-ara were still in the way of home when suddenly the manager oppa announce some important things

“mwo?? A shopping mall? To who?” asked hyomin

“us? Us?”

The manager oppa worried, “but you guys are currently busy with schedules, it seems tiring, would it be okay?”

“i really want to” said eunjung

“can’t we do it?” asked Qri

“oppa how do we do it then? if we want to do it..” asked hyomin again who was really excited when she heard shopping mall.

“you really want to do it?” asked the manager oppa again.

Eunjung also excited, “yes! I think it’s really really good opportunity! Seriously!”

“this is a golden opportunity for female idol group to be CEOs” said eunjung excited

“that means we’ll have two jobs” Qri warned them

“two jobs!!”

“arasso.. i will tell sajangnim about this” said the manager

“gamsahamnida!!” said eunjung and hyomin.

They arrived at the dorm and got inside. Hyomin prepared some porridge for jiyeon and boram.

“boramie.. take some medicine” said Qri took care boram

“gamsahamnida..” boram took the medicine.

Soyeon sighed, “now.. rambo is more sick then jiyeon... you are really have a weak body, eonnie”

Hyomin came to the dining table with the warm porridge, “huft.. it’s a bad weather.. we have to eat more vitamin... eonnie.. eat porridge, it will make you felt better” boram smiled to hyomin and thanked her. hyomin smiled back and took another plate to her room. she put the porridge on the desk and tried to wake jiyeon up. “ji~ wake up..”

  •  

Hyomin tried to help her up, “eat some porridge.. it will make you felt better..”

Jiyeon nodded and started to eat the warm porridge. “gomawo,eonnie..”

Hyomin smiled and patted her head, “it’s okay.. palli recovered.. i miss your old scream” hyomin grinned

Jiyeon smiled, “you will feel annoying”

Hyomin laughed, “i’m not.. now just sleep..”

Jiyeon nodded and back to her bed. 10 minutes after that eunjung came in the room. “how is she?”

Hyomin smiled, “more better, she is not cold as before”

Eunjung sat beside the sleeping girl, “hm..  and now boram eonnie get more severe..”

“we should eat more vitamin..”

Eunjung nodded, “i will ask manager oppa to prepare more vitamin for us..”

 

 

-

‪#‎티아라5주년축하해‬ 
Happy 5th anniversary

T-ara JJJAANNGGG!!!

Queens DAEBBAAKKK!!!

FIGHTING!!!!

let's always support them!!! gamsahamnida!!!